Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
am turning mad towards ur ff ...it was just wowww and am very excited to read next parts..so continue soon dear...please inform me when u update dear :)
Edited by jananishan - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

jez di...bcz of exms i'm missing from here...u r an awesome writer...loving the new nivren story...thank u so much for this sweet ff..:)

Is it semester xamz..?i thot dat d last tim wen u had ur xamz it was ur final xamz..guess i was wrong..well sweety itz alwayz a pleasure to hear words of praise frm people who r awsom writers themselves...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jananishan

am turning mad towards ur ff ...it was just wowww and am very excited to read next parts..so continue soon dear...please inform me when u update dear :)

Thank u so much dear..that was so sweet of u..wil surely let u knw d next tim i update..
daffodils06 thumbnail
CHAPTER 14

"Hello viren.."
"Niveditha..i'm sorry..mera intention tumhe hurt karna nahi tha..sorry I didn't mean to yell at u..i just thot that mayb raj was irritating u..so I thot…I..u..may b v shud talk…college aake baaath karthe hai.."
"Itz ok viren watz d use talking abt it??wat is done cannot b undone..so leave it..itz just that I'm not used to shouting and yelling..that I got completely disturbed..but nw I'm ok..so u also forget about it..gud  nite.."
nivi put down the fone without giving viren a chance..
At first viren thot of callin bac..then he decided mayb itz better to talk to her when he sees her..
Viren was thinking about ways of apologizing when taaygi entered the room asking "tumhari packing hogaya.."
"Packing kiss ke liya.."
"Badmaashi banth karo.."
"Nahi sach mein kya hua??"
"Don't tell me tumhe sach mein yaad nahi ki tumhe kal subah ke flight se US jaana hai.."
Viren was completely at loss of words..hw cud he forget..his parent's anniversary..
he said sorry to his taaygi and both of them started packing..
It was past midnight when he finally slept..
He left early next morning..he informed saaketh and asked to convey his msg to the others..
Four days later sasha was bac from college and was having tea when her fone bell rang..
it was viren.. "viren tum kab aaye..vo bhi ithne jaldi"
"sasha zara nivi ko fone dena.."
"nivi tho chali gayi waapis.."
"uski course khatham hogaya kya..kab chali gayi..??"
"viren vo dusre din hi chali gayi..she was feeling awkward..and there was raj also in college..so..she thought it was better to leave..y did u ask??she was ok wen she left …"
Viren got so angry that he threw d fon on to his bed sayin.. "damn it.. couldn't she wait??told her dat v wil talk things over.."
"Viren wat hapnd??"viren didn't turn instantly as he knew that sid should have seen him throwing the fon and murmuring..
"viren r u alright..??Aaj kal tumhe kya ho jaatha hai..??"
"Vo niveditha mujse baat kare bina chali gayi.."
"Nivi tumhe kahan mili..kaise mili..vo yahan kaise..????"
"Bhai bhai relax..itz ok..vo mere niveditha nahi.."

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update...thirsty for more dear😃!!!!
oh viren has no clue that itz his nivi only😆...poor chap!!!!
pls continue soon...cant wait to see what viren is gonna do!!!!
luv u🤗!!!
dyhardfan thumbnail
Omg Nivi gone back... What will happen next??? Hope Viren find out that Nivi was his childhood friend and lover. Please continue soon:)
daffodils06 thumbnail
CHAPTER 15

"Tumhari niveditha nahi..tho kaun hai vo???"
"sasha ki dost nivi..lekin bilkul mere niveditha ki tarah..bilkul bholi..massom si muskurahat..jisse dekh kar hame bhi muskurane ki dil kare..uski har baath mujhe meri niveditha ki yaad dilathi hai..may be becoz they hav the same name..but she is just like how I want my nivi to be.."
"tho ab kya hua??"
"Bhai vo ithni acchi thi ki koi bhi attract ho saktha hai..aur mein dar gaya bhai..kahi mere usse dosti mere niveditha ki tharaf nainsaafi tho nahi hoga..patha nahi bhai ithne saalon mein ye pehle baar hua hai..aur mein ne apni insecurity mein usse kuch zyada hi hurt kar li..just wanted to apologise..she is a nice girl bhai..she didn't deserve to be treated lik that.." viren told his brother wat happened..
"Y don't u call her??"
"No bhai..i don't think she will talk to me.."
"Then go and meet her..|'
"I don't know where she lives and I don't think the others will approve my visiting her.."
"Then leave it..kuch din baad vo sab kuch bhool jayegi..may b she has already left it behind and moved ahead.."
"bhai..i hav a weird feeling inside me..patha nahi kya??lekin mujhe bahut thakleef ho rahi hai.." said viren
Just relax viren..it may be bcoz u hav never talked to any one lik that before..u don't think about it.." sid told viren
Viren suddenly hugged sid saying "bhai I am very much afraid"
Sid didn't know how to console viren but he knew he had to do something so..
"But there is one thing u shud do..itz high time u visited shimla..u hav to meet nivi..tell her watz in your mind..and clear things up before it is too late..tum har kisi ke saath aise nahi behave kar sakthe..there is a limit.."
"But bhai..wat if..somthing goes wrong.."
"Viren whatever b it u hav to face it..this is somthing u shud do..aaj nahi tho kal..discussion over..v r goin to shimla after
ur xamz.."sid left from there..
viren looked at his brother with a puzzled expression on his face..was going to shimla a good idea..
he went to his cupboard opened it and took a box made of sandalwood..he opened it and kept looking inside it..he then took something in his hand and kept the box bac..
he went to his bed and laid down holding it in his hand tightly against his chest..and closed his eyes..

nivi left the next day after the incident..the others tried stopping her..but she said that she will not b able to enjoy, after wat happened..and raj is still there..
the others decided that it will b better if she left..they were not sure about viren also..
nivi missed hom very badly..she wondered may b that's y papa and dadi insists that she never went anywhere alone..first time she went and so much happened..
nivi reached hom and saw dadi in the lawn..she ran and hugged her..dadi didn't understand wat was going on..she realized nivi was crying..she patted her asking "wat happened..u didnt inform that u were coming.."nivi through her tears and sobs told dadi dat she missed them a lot and she will never ever leave them..dadi smiled saying "itz ok beta..itz ur first time but one day u will get used to staying away from us..but v will miss u then also just like how v missed u these days.."
"r u saying that I wont miss u.."
"may b u will never get the chance to miss us..may b someone will enter ur life one day making u feel very special and luv u so much that u will never hav tim for anything."
.nivi was about to ans..wen her dad called.. "dadi aur pothi baath karthe rahenge..ya phir papa ko bhi yaad karenge??"
Nivi smiled at her dad..keshav hugged her daughter and they went inside..
eventhough nivi was back home..she couldn't stop thinking of viren..the smile on his face..the masti..his attitude..his irritating comments..the fire in his eyes..the strength with which he held her hands..for a moment nivi felt as if viren was holding her hands so that no one else can hold it..or mayb he will never let any one else hold it..nivi breaked off from her thoughts..she felt annoyed at herself for thinking  lik this..she decided to talk to divya..datz wen she remembered that she hadn't seen her yet..how cud she forget..she ran off to meet her..
Before nivi cud say anything..she found divyaz mood was not that gud..she went to hemlatha and found the reason for her sisterz annoyance..only one thing can annoy her..shaadi ki baath..divya and nivi were different in nature and they have their agreements and disagreements..but one thing dat dey cud never agree on was their opinion on marriage..divya believed in luv marriages and nivi believed in arranged marriages..
But wat destiny has in store for them nobody knows..after seeing divya, nivi decided that it is not the right time to talk about viren..nivi came bac to her room..she wondered.. ye viren naam uske zindagi mein baar baar kyun aatha hai..aatha bhi hai tho kyun chala jaatha hai..nivi wondered as to how viren sood will be..will he also behave with her lik this..does he luv someone also..different random questions were crossing niviz mind..witout definite answers she fell asleep..
Nivi started going to college..things were getting bac to normal..she hoped everything stayed the same..but life is always about expecting the unexpected and a week later something happened that she never expected..but did she wish for it she wasn't sure..but it did mak her happy..
It was a Sunday and after having the evening tea nivi decided to go to her room and study as the exams were on..she had only one more xam left..after that it was over..what was she going to do, she was not sure..she was wondering as to whether sashaz xams were over..but she didn't call..
sasha had called somdays bac saying dat viren asked about her..nivi had an urge to call him bac..but then decided it was better if she didn't..
It was then she heard virenz voice outside..she thought she heard him..but wondered how can viren b here??itz mayb bcoz I was thinking about him..how else can he b here..in shimla..that too in her house..how silly..thatz wen dadi called nivi..come here beta..
Nivi went out thinking.. confused..and she couldn't believe wat she was seeing…

daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

wow wonderful update...thirsty for more dear😃!!!!

oh viren has no clue that itz his nivi only😆...poor chap!!!!
pls continue soon...cant wait to see what viren is gonna do!!!!
luv u🤗!!!

very glad that u liked it dear...
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg such a nice turn waiting patiently for ur nxt update, hope it is soon...,
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Omg Nivi gone back... What will happen next??? Hope Viren find out that Nivi was his childhood friend and lover. Please continue soon:)

sorry i had to sent nivi bac...viren will find about nivi soon...