Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh ma jez di...🤗...just read all ur chapters in one go...so sweet...wht a beautiful story...cute nivren story...and really liking the third angle raj...u r a very good writer and very much creative...thanks di for this beautiful ff..and now i'm a fan of u...!!😃...love u...!!
shubabegum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love ur ff.please can u pm me when u update.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice chapters dear,,, i loved it... I think nivi is viren's love (purana dost)... Now your story is full fletched,don't make us to wait long dear... Continue soon... 🤗
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think if viren find out the owner of the payal he would be very happy...but sad that he didn't listened to VD that day that nivi is coming to their house and she was the one missed the payal, otherwise he would have stayed... hope viren find out the payal matter b4 nivi leaves for delhi...or when nivi leaves he stops (like the one they showd in CCBM when viren left the city on the bus) and confess his childhood love to nivi after knowing that she is the one he loved...😳 
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

What a nice ff. I read all ff missed urs because I could not access computer at the time u started to write ur ff. U are very good at it please do not stop it is very unique. They knew each other from kids, and viren luvs are from then Omg. Just waiting for ur next chapter.

Thank u sweety..i knw u r an ff reader..i hv seen u in other ff threads..hop u wil lik d story till d end..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Oh ma jez di...🤗...just read all ur chapters in one go...so sweet...wht a beautiful story...cute nivren story...and really liking the third angle raj...u r a very good writer and very much creative...thanks di for this beautiful ff..and now i'm a fan of u...!!😃...love u...!!</font>

Finally sana dear..u came..was wondering as to where u were..
Glad that u lik d story..
Luv u 2 sweety..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubabegum

love ur ff.please can u pm me when u update.

Glad to knw dat u lik d ff..ofcourse sweety..wil send u a pm wen i update next..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

nice chapters dear,,, i loved it... I think nivi is viren's love (purana dost)... Now your story is full fletched,don't make us to wait long dear... Continue soon... 🤗

Won't keep u waiting for long..thank u fr u lovely comment..
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jez di...bcz of exms i'm missing from here...u r an awesome writer...loving the new nivren story...thank u so much for this sweet ff..:)
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I think if viren find out the owner of the payal he would be very happy...but sad that he didn't listened to VD that day that nivi is coming to their house and she was the one missed the payal, otherwise he would have stayed... hope viren find out the payal matter b4 nivi leaves for delhi...or when nivi leaves he stops (like the one they showd in CCBM when viren left the city on the bus) and confess his childhood love to nivi after knowing that she is the one he loved...😳

Viren wil get to know everything sweety..but dont u think he should b given tim to sort out his priorities...
Usha...am i disappointing u with the turns in d story...??