Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely chapters... Thanks dear. Can't wait for NivRen to find out that they childhood friends. Please continue soon. Its really interesting. Thanks again:)
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update dear continue soon
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely chapters dear,,,,,, hope viren will realise his love in upcoming chapters,,,,,, continue soon...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sac58375

Great job!!! Love it! Please update soon!! Thank you

thank u dear...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-mystery

i want to know ur name sweeti ... ur ff is fabbb!!!!!!! i love all part ... and guess what we think the same waaaw ... i like u ...u c we have same name raj in our ff hahaha...ok and my scene is so close to urs ...waaaw ... i really love the chapters ...waw verin go a head don't let raj to even talk to nivi ...nivi in verin's house and he doesn't know waaw ...hope that verin will keep her bayel with him...continu soon jannn love it ... u r talented 

ma name is jez...
extremely sorry to say dat i didnt get tim to read ur ff..these days i hav been very busy..i hardly com to IF..even if i com..i just update the ff..but nw i will defntly read ur ff..
thank u for ur comments sweety..
Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

the chapter was fabulous, but sad that viren and nivi haven't met at soods... hope he may find that nivi was the girl went in the car after seeing nivi's payal missing ๐Ÿ˜‰

thank u dear..just wait and c..i will update the next chapters at the earliest..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Lovely chapters... Thanks dear. Can't wait for NivRen to find out that they childhood friends. Please continue soon. Its really interesting. Thanks again:)

thanks to u too dear...they will soon find out..but before that somthing else should also happen...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

loved the update dear continue soon

thank u sweety..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

lovely chapters dear,,,,,, hope viren will realise his love in upcoming chapters,,,,,, continue soon...

there is defntly somthing in virenz mind..just wait and c..
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
excellent ff dear...luvt it๐Ÿ˜ƒ...jus wanna kno y viren is behavin lyk dis!!!!!!...anywayz i think nivi has already fallen 4 him๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!!!!
pls continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š