India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

The 3 marriages (Page 9)

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
in ne marriage..."true" love shud b there..no cheat no obsession..only then a marriage works!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by xavivilla

[QUOTE=sonali_dg][QUOTE=souroj]A lot of analysis is being done on the power of Mangalsutra and Sindoor in a marriage. A marriage's foundation is laid on these three important feelings - love, respect and most importantly trust.
Now lets take one marriage at a time:
VEEYA MARRIAGE
For argument sake if we accept Tapasya loved, respected and trusted her husband, Veer cud never love, respect or trust his wife as long as they were married.Since the marriage was one sided Tapasya's M and S cud not save her marriage.
VANCHA MARRIAGE
As long as Iccha was Vansh's teacherji he loved her but when Iccha became his wife his love turned into obsession.
Vansh respected his teacherji but cud never respect Iccha as his wife. He kept on torturing her physically and mentally and even blackmailed her
Once again Vansh trusted his teacherji but cud never trust his wife. He doubted her wid Veer, hotel manager, Sid in a jist any Tom Dick Harry.
When the marriage itself is so hollow how does one expect a wife's M and S to work and lastly
VEECHA MARRIAGE
This marriage has love, respect and trust from both side, so maybe that is the reason why this time Iccha's M and S are  working.
PS: No offense to any fan group especially Vansh fans Smile.
This is just my humble opinion as to why this time CVs are stressing so much on Iccha's mangalsutra and sindoor's takaat.

LOLLOLLOL parts of speech ..interesting literature perspective Cali good job LOL
My mind is programmed mathematically so I chose the maths version.LOL
Ankit will tell us teh chemical analysis of the classic chmical bonding LOL For starters I have my inputs.. The Atom "V" remains common. And Tap element is the constant Radical LOL

LOLLOL

Good post souroj...Smile and good responses too..mathematical, grammer and chemical and other analyses here..ClapClap

Since MS and Sindoor are part of Hindu customs and rituals, my response will be according to that.. As I have written already, only Ichcha was married to Veer in spite of Tapasya being under ghunghat according to marriage mantras as Tapasya was neither revealed nor her name was mentioned during 'Kanyadaan'. But MS and Sindoor were not put on Ichcha that day, even though she was given to Veer. Next, when Vansh tried to put the Sindoor on her head, the Sindoor box fell off, and the 'Saat phere' was broken in the middle by the untying of the knots, because, Vansh was unknowingly trying to marry the girl who was already partly married to his brother, and thus his putting Sindoor on her was 'anarth', something not done. Ichcha was actually protected from becoming close to Vansh because of Tapasya herself, who made Vansh suspicious. Again Tapasya made Ichcha tie the string in Veer's name in the temple, thus making her Veer's wife only. Ichcha did not tie Vansh's string, that too because of Tapasya. Now Veer and Ichcha are married properly, complete with rituals and mantras and this has only strengthened her MS and Sindoor.

Veer's putting MS and Sindoor on Tapasya in the park in the absence of the sacred fire and mantras and Kanyadaan and Saat Phere is invalid.

Thus only Veer and Ichcha are real husband and wife according to mantras and both are good and sincere about each other and so God protects Ichcha's MS and Sindoor.

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by xavivilla

[QUOTE=sonali_dg][QUOTE=souroj]A lot of analysis is being done on the power of Mangalsutra and Sindoor in a marriage. A marriage's foundation is laid on these three important feelings - love, respect and most importantly trust.
VEEYA MARRIAGE
For argument sake if we accept Tapasya loved, respected and trusted her husband, Veer cud never love, respect or trust his wife as long as they were married.Since the marriage was one sided Tapasya's M and S cud not save her marriage.
VANCHA MARRIAGE
As long as Iccha was Vansh's teacherji he loved her but when Iccha became his wife his love turned into obsession.
Vansh respected his teacherji but cud never respect Iccha as his wife. He kept on torturing her physically and mentally and even blackmailed her
Once again Vansh trusted his teacherji but cud never trust his wife. He doubted her wid Veer, hotel manager, Sid in a jist any Tom Dick Harry.
When the marriage itself is so hollow how does one expect a wife's M and S to work and lastly
VEECHA MARRIAGE
This marriage has love, respect and trust from both side, so maybe that is the reason why this time Iccha's M and S are  working.
This is just my humble opinion as to why this time CVs are stressing so much on Iccha's mangalsutra and sindoor's takaat.

LOLLOLLOL parts of speech ..interesting literature perspective Cali good job LOL
My mind is programmed mathematically so I chose the maths version.LOL
Ankit will tell us teh chemical analysis of the classic chmical bonding LOL For starters I have my inputs.. The Atom "V" remains common. And Tap element is the constant Radical LOL

LOLLOL

Good post souroj...Smile and good responses too..mathematical, grammer and chemical and other analyses here..ClapClap

Since MS and Sindoor are part of Hindu customs and rituals, my response will be according to that.. As I have written already, only Ichcha was married to Veer in spite of Tapasya being under ghunghat according to marriage mantras as Tapasya was neither revealed nor her name was mentioned during 'Kanyadaan'. But MS and Sindoor were not put on Ichcha that day, even though she was given to Veer. Next, when Vansh tried to put the Sindoor on her head, the Sindoor box fell off, and the 'Saat phere' was broken in the middle by the untying of the knots, because, Vansh was unknowingly trying to marry the girl who was already partly married to his brother, and thus his putting Sindoor on her was 'anarth', something not done. Ichcha was actually protected from becoming close to Vansh because of Tapasya herself, who made Vansh suspicious. Again Tapasya made Ichcha tie the string in Veer's name in the temple, thus making her Veer's wife only. Ichcha did not tie Vansh's string, that too because of Tapasya. Now Veer and Ichcha are married properly, complete with rituals and mantras and this has only strengthened her MS and Sindoor.

Veer's putting MS and Sindoor on Tapasya in the park in the absence of the sacred fire and mantras and Kanyadaan and Saat Phere is invalid.

Thus only Veer and Ichcha are real husband and wife according to mantras and both are good and sincere about each other and so God protects Ichcha's MS and Sindoor.

Thanks ChitraSmile. Yes all kinds of analysis has been done on the marriagesLOLLOL
Even ur post is awesome, u have put it so well. No doubt u r our info deskStarStar

hermione8

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by souroj

A lot of analysis is being done on the power of Mangalsutra and Sindoor in a marriage. A marriage's foundation is laid on these three important feelings - love, respect and most importantly trust.
VEEYA MARRIAGE
VANCHA MARRIAGE
VEECHA MARRIAGE

Well i must say very well written ClapClap...

i dont about the 1st 2 marriages but going by ur word it seems ... there wasnt anything in the marriage to make it survive n last ... n wot u have mentioned about marriage is mandatory 4 a marriage to survive n hold

About the last marriage ... i agree... it seems they have had their ups n downs but still have been very supportive of each other ... hence its still going strong

Way to go Souroj Thumbs Up... very nicely writen

Thank u so much PriyaEmbarrassed
Ur most welcome hun Big smile

souroj

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
whatever maybe said about the marriages but the marriage in which chemistry between the couple was the max n they looked so pasionate in each scene was only VANCHA MARRIAGE...WinkHeart
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Yes vancha is the best!!!

Go to top