Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

yeah we should start a petition!!! 5 days is not possible yaar...4 days theek hain!!!!😉

rey is too cute...yaar. yeah sadly noone is like rey

shall i start it...?
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Tabzy: Yup you start!

@Piyu: Why is five days not possible! Hell it should be daily! But i don't want the actors to be overworked!
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

@Tabzy: Yup you start!

@Piyu: Why is five days not possible! Hell it should be daily! But i don't want the actors to be overworked!

aare thats why iam saying four days ka petition karte hain!!!!!!😉...i don;t think they will agree for five days

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

aare thats why iam saying four days ka petition karte hain!!!!!!😉...i don;t think they will agree for five days

Ya maybe... cos they're more focused on the reality shows on the channel.
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Piyu,... i love it... totally awesome.. i like the way Reyaansh said,,, agar tum ziddi ho to mai double ziddi hoo... love the scene where reyaansh came to hide kria from the boys... wondering what will happen as ther are trapped inside 😃

Hum tum ek kamre mai band ho... aur chaabi ko jaye.. 😉

Aur bichara vicky he falls into the pool every now n then... hehe woh bhi bina kapdonki 🤣

And those moves by Girls,... awesome.. everyone.. i specially loved sharon n Vishaka's performance... Hottt

Waiting for next week 😔
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Ya maybe... cos they're more focused on the reality shows on the channel.

ok then 4 dayz 👍🏼.. i will put up the petition link soon 😃
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rey is cute...I saw this video on Youtube where he talks about D3 and everyone in it. He looks and sounds adorable. Loving this guy and the show.

Search in youtube : Reyansh's Take On DIL ... DOSTI and DANCE

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That days episode was jhakass...I mean each and every scene and each and every dialogue...!!!was superb...I m just waiting for monday's epi
:D
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

WOW

I see so many ARJun-RATI fans here. Its Great..!!

DO you realize some common factors here...

Arjun and Rati were ARTI.. If you take Amar and Shakti.. they could be "Akti" they too have the same sound to their names !!

BOTH couples have the memorable Song "KHUDA JAANE" to their credit! (in case some here didnt know.. Amar and Shakti became popular as a couple after their khuda jaane dance sequence )

WOW so many common factors.. YES and I too have the same feeling watching this show as I did watching MJHT.. ..

Makes me miss Arti more.. but atleast I am glad I get to see Amar and Shakti. They have the same raw unexplained chemisty

-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The scene was amazzzinggg! LOVED it! I was like "awww" .. couldn't stop smiling! watched the scene sooo many times! & loved Shakti's dress! sadly it's no more, haha! & yeah thanks to those drunk guys who locked the door! can't wait for the next episode! Hate the fact that we have to wait so many days for the next episode! & that the recap lasts for almost 2 mins! & the episode is sooo short! :-(