Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevischatterbox

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks CB-Di for all the updates, totally going to miss GKDCry. Dont want to see a sad ending and no ghosts, where they show happy ending in sky or some other alternative universeDead... Have my supply of chocolates and re-runsWink. But defno not looking forwards to friday...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8chatterbox

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
CB, thanks for the awesome updates. I'm sorry for not replying earlier but I went on a excurision today and didn't read the updates till now. This episode seems awesome. Pihu has connected all the pieces and she is ready to tell Avi. The chase seems scary, Avi will fight to save her. PJ is still evil and has not learned his lesson, Avi will give him one big mukka tomorrow. I'm happy about BJ's revelation, now Avi will learn the truth.

coolguy3chatterbox

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
CB, I forgot to congratulate you on your last awesome update. Sow and Dreamy thanks for your encouragement that Pihu is Arpi. I really hope she is and your points make perfect sense. Only tow more days to go. I'm going to miss reading the fab updates and watching GKD daily.

I just saw today's episode and everyone's acting was marvelous. Today's epi is worthy of being the third last episode. BJ and Arpi had an intense chase and run like cops and robbers. Poor girl knows what her fate will be if Avi doesn't save her. I loved how she boldly talked back to BJ even though she knew that she was in trouble, she never let her courage waver. Her sitting on the ledge was remarkable, it was a game of hiding seek. I wonder how she got there in the first place, she is cat woman indeed with her jump, maybe some diamond claws would have helped scratch BJ. The precap is very intriguing, hopefully Avi uses him brain and locates Pihu before it's too late. Though I have a feeling he many not see her yet. PJ is in major trouble when Avi finds out the truth, he is very stupid for not realizing that the shadow of Pihu's saree was cast into the well. Avi has a gut feeling that there is something wrong with Arpi, hopefully he rescues her. I don't want Avi to get shot in this major showdown and battle.

Edited by Sidda8 - 25 May 2011 at 6:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55coolguy3chatterbox

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton CB for the superb update!

2 more days to go! UnhappyCry I'm really gonna miss you all! Kyunki the last few days I was very active here Unhappy

Waise highlight of your update..I loved you "Satyanash wala dialogue" Ab ek prediciton galat ho toh its ok..Itne saare predictions jo sahi nikle!Embarrassed

You know when BJ took the gun, I thought she was gonna kill herself par nahi, she was gonna kill Pihu..Aur kitne logon ko maregi? And woh PJAngry Kya nikla yaar...Isn't he guilty of anything!

I really loved the precap..Itna toh pata hai ki he'll obviously find her...warna story kaise khatam hoga!Approve

coolguy3chatterbox

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
CB, Thanx so so much for the Grt Updates Hug

It feels Awesome to read ur Updates ..Wud miss them now Cry Am sorry that I was not online yesterdayOuch  Had some very important work at home n cudnt avoid it Ouch Missed the epi as well n saw it at 11. I apologise All for that. Cry 

About the epi, yesterday when Bj caught Pihu n gun pointed her, i got so excited thinking that now probably Avi wud hear Bj confronting her crimes bfr Pihu. But didnt happen like tht. The way the story is going, I wonder how wud they end it in jst 2 more days Shocked Its getting Damn Damn interesting. And jst one word for this girl Pihu ...Bravo ClapClapClap Loved the way she's challenging BjBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14Roshni.chatterbox

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Thnx Di for the update.Hug.Me back for the final count down.Unhappy.Was a dhagad dham epi worthy of GKDThumbs Up..Ideally BJshould have been exposed followed by SR..EmbarrassedBut none of that is gonna happen as this is not Arpi..DisapproveBut I hope at the end of it all Arpita says it was all a drama to expose BJ... ApproveHopes hopes ..But I'm  99%sure Avi is gonna dieCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index