Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Bharti with out HOOD (Page 2)

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

The idea of a BharLi date sounds lovely.  The chances of CV's giving it to us?  Zilch Ouch

Ouch!LOL

You are right - zero chances. It just felt good to dream for a nano minute! LOL

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hashbrown

cheznazi, i fully agree with you on all the points... i desperately want murli to fix his notion of keeping away from his wife...that is soo very wrong...my heart is aching for bharti. they need to love each other, and we need to see them loving each other.

please add to your list of demands, ie, murli to clear his wrong concepts regarding intimacy with his wife, who so very much deserves the love of her husband.

We should start a "complaint's thread" and then, we should all assign a day for someone to post it on Imagine's YouTube channel (or if anyone knows Raakesh Paswan's contact details). This way, the we don't get flagged as spammers and the fans will be heard. What do you think?

To be honest @hashbrown, I felt really sad that Bharti's attempt was rejected. For a moment I thought, okay, she is sensible enough and knows something is bothering him - so why is she not putting 2 and 2 together and put his mind to rest? Or ask him! Ask him what's bugging him because she can clearly see he is not 'all there' and is treating her like a child!

Let this be their first fight after suhaag raat! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrown

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

i have not done my research yet, but the more i think, the more upset i get...how can the creatives make such a mockery of human emotions based on false assumptions? they have planned to play with murli's emotions and then bharti's emotions, thus playing with audiences' emotions. had it been some other misunderstanding, i would have accepted that...but they are dealing with completely false and flawed  theories of medical science...i want an explanation from them...enough of this BS...

my only concern is there shouldn't be any hurt emotions...bharti and murli have to remain happy and united...now that murli truly loves her and deeply cares for her, why should she keep getting hurt by his actions, and in the process get the realization that all this is due to her being a midget...

the sooner they fix it, the better it is for us...

I am SO there with you girlfriend (you are a girl, yes?) Tongue 

As I was reading your post, an image flashed in front of me (more like wishful thinking) but I think that Bharti will convince Murli to get intimate with her again. He was full on against her yet she tried, that first time, on the eve of Veena's wedding. And now, that he is under her spell, she will try again.

Sub thik hojaega! Okay? Rakhte hai Big smile
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheznazi

i have not done my research yet, but the more i think, the more upset i get...how can the creatives make such a mockery of human emotions based on false assumptions? they have planned to play with murli's emotions and then bharti's emotions, thus playing with audiences' emotions. had it been some other misunderstanding, i would have accepted that...but they are dealing with completely false and flawed  theories of medical science...i want an explanation from them...enough of this BS...

my only concern is there shouldn't be any hurt emotions...bharti and murli have to remain happy and united...now that murli truly loves her and deeply cares for her, why should she keep getting hurt by his actions, and in the process get the realization that all this is due to her being a midget...

the sooner they fix it, the better it is for us...

I am SO there with you girlfriend (you are a girl, yes?) Tongue 

As I was reading your post, an image flashed in front of me (more like wishful thinking) but I think that Bharti will convince Murli to get intimate with her again. He was full on against her yet she tried, that first time, on the eve of Veena's wedding. And now, that he is under her spell, she will try again.

Sub thik hojaega! Okay? Rakhte hai Big smile

Oh please please please let it be so.  Because I am hating what CV's have done here. 

This whole idea affects me on an emotional level that I can't even explain to myself let alone you guys. Confused

The only other time I felt like this was during DM's response to Santo's attempted rape by Rudr.  that whole rudr Pardafash idea left a bad taste in my mouth and so does this.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index