Mohabbat Lounge#132[25/5:Epi-152] - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Edited my post on Page 2😳

@Aksh, Kavya, shibz...you guys nailed it...👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Dear fidas de Mohabbat

I thought I was not going to write any take as I was not watching it wherever I lost it as the show was ending, all in my mind I thought it to be prematured ending, and all the chappals went to the Imagine Telly Channel, making me as well keep on racking my head, how a business can venture most stupid strategy seen.

However today, by sheer coincidence I saw fans praising the oustading performance of Danish as Mickey and thought to watch the episode today. I was having a rofling session and was thinking this time I am gonna have a hilarious take but then realised that this show is never having a prematured ending, it is the way it should be but the kicks are on the channel, 👏 what a brilliant business tactic, Ekta Maiya but then if for one moment look back at the presented piece of KMH2, it is definitely not a work to keep appreciated,only the fact, being a public demand, audience was asked what they wanted to see only again in business mind, thinking that once the audience is pleased, they might keep it as the most beautiful memories to cherish ever and ever.

Then what went wrong on this tactic, Ekta Maiya, I definitely will like to know.
The show had opportunities to create legend in the television industry but instead it was shown as a piece of to do it for the sake of doing it and thus making the casts, the actors work hard for nothing, those ever long last shooting are finally not rewarded the way it should have been, instead the show is ending on the feel finally the show is ending.

For the last time, I wanted to highlight to the team of Kitani Mohabbat Hai season 2, despite being a youth show, there were not only teenagers who loved the show, there was young adults too, that were giving a cool view to it, apparently the public age group was seen to be ignored on a high note. While the teenagers love the show, the young adults can found logic on the love feel that can arise in two world apart souls.

When this industry itself can create chef d'oeuvre like KMH1 or other mature love story with flawless logic in not to mention the shows name to avoid wild discussion, then how in the same industry decided to give KMH2 a storyline that was of a rollercoaster that instead gave heights of appreciation,it was given a final dose of remorse of the way it developped.

The show's promotion, the show was made up of talented actors but with a screwed storyline, the charm of the show was questionable. We understand that we wanted the lead story of Arjun and Arohi but we also thought to have a paralell lead too, instead this show was made up of so many characters but some characters seemed just to do ''moo deekhayi'' in the show and were not given the chance to give proper acting, I am sorry but I am pinpointing the character sketches in Ahluwalias were horrible. The actors were talented but their role were like ''it could have been forwarded'' that was so unfair to these actors too. Even if I can understand the concept that one came from a jolly joint family and one from a nuclear family who respected individualistic aspect, but it was not properly sketch and for the choice of characters on the plot,I might give a 5 out of 10.

Undeniably Arjun and Arohi acted flawlessly and with other characters like Shefali, Mickey, Romit, Sanchit were good actors too but just that the other characters were seemed to be sideways which was not awesome to get the jist of the whole plot. In short I felt that the creative team did not only do wrong to the viewers but to those actors as well. Not to mention Gauri character was horrible.

We were grateful to the team as they were taking our opinions in mind but we did not know it was only those that we did not, while even if we gave so good suggestion, it was mal utilised, not to mention the story plot that rarely continued from the previous's day scenes, the awful camera angles at times, at times the over make up in the characters, at times the scenes were with the wrong characters. Seriously, the team, what was that? Even if you have placed Arjuhi Plot in story like Rajneeti that would make marvels because at least there is the smooth flow.  We thought to be intelligent viewers that finally ended up in pieces of the show, it was sweet at start,it was like kinda just saved by the scenes of Arjun and Arohi only. If that was the intention, then there should not be any other characters except I guess Shefali, Billu and Makhand.

The tagline of the show was ''wahi jodi nayi love story'' it sounded so cool, we even enjoyed the 70 action thrill in the show but then it overall became a khichdi and made one thought what a waste of energy. In the end , the audience is looking a season 3 to compensate of what this show became.

When hadke KMH1 i gave a 8 out of 10, this show, I am giving a 5.5, where the 5 is the hardwork of all the actors and 0.5 for the plot. I feel so bad for what finally KMH2 became.

Still, I will still applaud for the introduction of hadke ''maha episodes'' that made our weekend on a monthly basis. Unfortunately a KMH3 is needed as compensation but with a different story line with an Arjun with a grey shade and Arohi with a colour feel, such an Arohi and Arjun that is new and not be feel that just like Arohi Sharma/Ahluwalia or Arjun Punj/Singhania.  We even are ready to send scripts to you that based on respected experience to make it improve way and to make success on their heights.

This is from my end,mohabbatians!

About the episode today, it was a standing ovation to Mickey and that was just amazing! Love it⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
@nisha  - 👏👏   wonderfully  written.  🤗 .   You are amazing yaar.  

They did start it  as a youth show and as a show  back on public demand,  the concept was  good and  brilliant  leads ,  the character sketch  in the begining  seemed  suitable to everyone ,  and even  till recently they did  bring  about the show wonderfully and then  suddenly  we  are  given  overdose  of  Ullus .   the characters from  ahluwalia family started  diminishing  and suddenly  singhanias  are nowhere to be seen and the show seems to be  only about ahlus .  Even after  showing them in every episode   viewers  could not  connect to them at all, because the characters turned  fake and  like you said it is unfair to the actors as well.  Still  Arjun Arohi  emerged victorious  and  the  Love story  was  taken to pinacle  with  Arohi  doing  what  we all wanted  her to do ,   fight  the world to be with arjun 👏 .  For that  I am  still grateful to creatives ,  but  what they should have done is  wrap up all this family drama  by now and  should have shown us  how their love blossomed and how the families  moved out of their path  so they can see the glory .   Lack of time ,  channel and makers  have  ruled the show in last  few days.  

I  Love  KMH2  ❤️   wholeheartedly  and am willing to forget the blunders that happened towards the end and remember the fact that  arjun and arohi were soulmates who  never left each other's side ever since they met,    because that is the only way I can cherish  it ⭐️.  
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Upadated my take ..Toda lengthy ho gaya hai .😆

Bear me guys ...
Originally posted by shibz

beautiful banner Ari😍

sorry for being late guyz...😳 Luckily i was able to come today..i thought i wouldnt be😭 he he...glad i did😃

For me the show has abruptly ended on the last Friday itself.. the rest of it i read in Aksh's n Kavya's fictions.. This week seemed like PB had a memory loss..he forgot that KMH means Arjuhi & not girgitwalias..  Ditto!!  🤢

'saibo' song sucks now!!😡  -  today it did not even suit the sequence 😳

Rajveer Singh Ulluwalia got the bullet shot in his arm & being a police officer he did not have the strength to take that much?!!
👎🏼 he reacted to the bullet as if he had a muscle catch🤣🤣 itni overacting kisliye?!!Stern Smile Arohi se sympathy paane ke liye?! maafi maangne ka excuse...the flashbacks i'm sure every viewer has got the sequence by heart🥱
& Arohi😡🤢👎🏼.Stern Smile Arjun is lying there unconscious...hez hurt on the head & is bleeding...he needs quick aid n not your chachu🤪 how illogical & stupid!! chachu ki aate hi Arohi ki ullupana waapas aagayi🤢
remember Arjun was shot by kalia in the chest yet he had stood strong for a long time & your police chachu just got shot in the arm..he is not going to die like that😵 argh!! Hate the new CVs for spoiling our lovely show with dher saara stupidity!!🤡  ---OMG  shibz  I was going to write the same thing actually .   When arjun was shot not once but twice he emerged strong and did MORE action ,  and  here  a trained cop who is supporsed to be an acp  just falls down  doing emo. atyachar and so much over-unacting Angry🤢👎🏼  police ke naam  pe dhabba hai  woh 👎🏼.    And the CVs from the beginning , till the new ones  stepped in,  were doing so good , atleast they had the vision of the lovestory , and now this new CV eversince he came is only giving us overdose of ullus Angry🤢 .

Danish⭐️ What i like about your acting is that you are original👏...n dont try to imitate anybody else...You are awesome!!👏 A true talented star!! You gave the evil character Michael his own identity...took it to different heights & made it unique!!👏 I wish i saw more of you rather than some horrible acting we got to see lately by some others!!🤡🤓
Wish you good luck for the future!!
👍🏼 You have a long way to go!!
Danish  was outstanding  Clap and true to what u said next  ,   I too wish I saw more of Mikhael,   and not the horrible acting of that person which we were forced to watch  👎🏼 Silly 

P.S:
Arjuhi were cutely shweetly cosily warmly shleeping together in each others arms😍
and that cute tap with his finger on her cheeks Day Dreaming 

gr8 take shibz and  beautiful opening lines  today  ClapClap
@roma -  nice take yaar , will try to reply ur questions tmrw 🤣  but they are outstanding . 

u cracked me up with  ,   arvind  will get to say his fav line ?  'yeh gunshot wound hai "   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@sweetgirl,  aparna,   anjali -  good takes guys .  sabke haalat ek jaisi hai ,  no good arjuhi  scenes towards the end 😭

Why is it that lately the CVs repeat the same scenes shown in the previous episodes? That is wasted time that could have been put to good use to give us more memorable scenes instead of repeats all the time!

Arjuhi cleaning their home, loved it my only complaint was that once again Saibo was used instead of the title track. Seriously CVs why? The title song is just as beautiful as Saibo, why not use it?

As much as I love Arjuhi and thought they were adorable today, the show without a doubt belonged to Danish today! He was too good!! Honestly, I felt bad for Mikhail I can understand why he did what he did. Rudra was wrong in the way he treated Mikhail differently from Arjun, both sons should have felt loved but instead Mikhail felt left out. I don't blame him for snapping. I am glad the CVs gave Danish a chance to show his talent, he was superb!! 👏👏

*Sighs* Just one episode left of Kitani. I hope tommorow's episode doesn't start with a repeat of today's ending. Just show Arjun and Rajveer ok, the family welcoming Arjuhi back and apologizing. Let Arjuhi marry and lets see some happy scenes!

My take on episode

Arjuhi cleaning house- was not required to waste 5 mins

Rajveer drama- waste of time 10 mins

So remain 7 mins given to Arjun-Mikhael confrontation

I think the scene could have been execute much better what with excellent acting from Mikhael - Danish 👏👏👏👏

Danish did a superb job as an ignored son, biased brother, disgruntled brother.
RPS is main reason for Mikhael turning out like this. Why?

Every child has different capability. Mikhael was not good at business and using brain to get work done. It was obivious from beginning.

But RPS instead of hand holding and supporting Mikhael always humiliated him by praising Arjun and humiliating Mikhael's work or ideas. And that too when Arjun was adopted not a blood brother. So Mikhael felt that Arjun had been forcefully imposed by RPS on him and his life.

I think here Arjun also went wrong by showing too much brotherly love and forgiving him again and agian. Arjun in some way was also responsible for Mikhael turning murderer. Why?
When Mikhael was attempting on his life again and agian if he had told RPS and both had spoken to Mikhael and told him that they love Mikhael, he is not 2nd to Arjun but equal to him and that he is only heir to Singhania empire and given him that emotional support Mikhael could have become a better person and not turned into a jealous brother wanting revenge at all cost. And constant Kumud and Jignesh instigating him did not help-they are true murderers not Mikhael.

Somewhere Mikhael still had goodness in him- he only wanted Arjun to be in jail all life not die. So inside he still has some goodness left. He did not want to hurt Arohi also but she was always saving Arjun. If only RPS and Arjun had tried and tapped his goodness and given an helping hand then who knows Mikhael would have turned good and not become murderer

I would have liked it if Arjun had saved Mikhael in end and put some sense to his brain and he realised his mistakes and that Arjun means no harm to him and he would go to jail for murder rather than being killed. Rajveer need not have shot him point blank in chest and could have hit his hand or shoulder. Anyway these are not options now. Mikhael had to die as he had commited one murder.

Now we come to RPS. RPS is the most confusing character on TV ever. Why?
He adopted Arjun for revenge and risked his life so much for business. But but then why did he always show favouritism towards Arjun over Mikhael,Romit and Rashi. I do not believe its because he wanted Arjun to look after his business he would haveanyway done it because he was indebted to RPS. So does RPS really love Arjun or not? He may tell outside i am only using him for business but his action does not prove that. Why is he so possessive about Arjun leaving him?

But divine justice is finally provided to GOD for RPS for his action. He destroyed Arjun life by making him crimminal but in end his son dies from police bullet and labeled a murderer. Sometimes children will have to face punishment for parents crimes thats what happened here.

And now RPS is destroyed he has no one to take care of his business or his family other than Arjun- he son whose life he never cared for all life.
Elder so Mikhael is dead, daughter Rashi is seperated from husband and cannot have kids, Romit is a kid not mature to handle business or family. Arjun is the only one capable of doing that but not sure if he will agree. So RPS is truly decimated. Again divine justice for RPS.

Just last week RPS was tellingg dialogue in jail- do not accept any help from me, you are no longer part of my family etc to Arjun breaking his heart and now the situation is reverse. Now Arjun can tell him that same dialogue. But the good son that he is he will not and will again rescue RPS and family i am sure from all the mess RPS has created

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago