Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? (Page 41)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@Shrads:Yes we too come across such situations where we hv to choose one over another...but the issue here is both hv been humiliated in this case..even her hubby...and thats why I had a problem with that comparison dialgoue because it looked as if its only Geet ka problem whereas MSK has nothing to do with it which is not the case Ouch

@Medha and Shrads:Lage raho with the scorecardLOLEmbarrassed..post it in front page in tonight ka den as well and we can regularly updateTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha-pixie-

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Medha:My question is why u need to prioritise at all ??..I mean whether its family over MSK or MSK over family...Why compare in the first palce ?..thats where I hv a problem with the whole dialogue./..when u love both parties equally then the comparison should not arise in the first placeOuch

@ Jyo: But, does she love her family as much as she loves MSK?  Of course not.  The relationship between MSK and Geet (at least the ones we knew) was based on trust and faith (bharosa aur vishwaas).  Sure, they have concealed things from the other for the other's benefit, but have sorted it soon enough.  And, if push came to shove and Geet were to choose, she would chose MSK, right?  As Shradha pointed out, she chose MSK and that is why she lost her baby.

Here, the relationship between Geet and her family members is not based on that same footing, is it? 

Since I have not watched the precap, could you clarify what was shown?

Edited by hegdemedha - 26 May 2011 at 2:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-serialwatcher16jyoti06-PoisonIvy-

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

• Geet goes up to save Maan when NT threatens her over the phone (during the wedding): +1
  • Geet goes running to Dadima for help, when she thinks Maan's life is in danger (just before the MC)- This should count for something!: +1
  • She nurses his hand when its cut (somewhere in the HP days): +0.5

Alright, we'll add the instances where she nursed his wounds too.  I was being too harsh on her by restricting it to life-saving acts.  But, is it ok if I score the nursing acts at 0.5?
  • She nurses his hand when its cut (in Hoshiarpur ): +0.5
PS: The first bandaging act was in the jeep on their way to Amritsar.

Edited by hegdemedha - 26 May 2011 at 2:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-serialwatcher16jyoti06

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Jyoti, as i said yesterday, at any one point, somebody will be chosen over somebody. If you decide by somebody else's request you are dissatisfied.

If you decide to do something because you want to do it, somebody else will be dissatisfied. And is it humanly possible to check with everybody before doing something to see if everybody is satisfied.

Shradha, I like the term feminist nazi. I think at this stage of my life I qualify for a feminist nazi. There are some times when i do what others want telling them clearly that I am doing this because you want me to. and at other times I do something even if others don't agree with me, just because I want to. So seeing all this, i have a feeling of been there, done that. LOL

Edit

hi medha, Jyoti, shradha, anu and everyone else 

hegdemedha-pixie-jyoti06

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@ Nilam: Hello ... I don't know what time of the day it is for you.

@ Usha: Good afternoon.  So, we have feminist nazis in our midst!!!  But, you're right.  Someone is always likely to be dissatisfied.

By the way, Maan was not dissatisfied by her decision, right? 

I remember folks pointing out that if Geet wanted to let bygones be bygones and did not want to discuss the issue of the Holi fiasco with Maan any further when they reconciled, we have no locus to be dissatisfied.

I'd apply that same standard now and say that if Maan is not dissatisfied, we have no locus to be dissatisfied.

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
@Medha: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Shradha, is that for the comment on locus?

Edited by hegdemedha - 26 May 2011 at 2:28am

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@Medha:I don't remember the precap exactly..but I think she asked MSK to go back to Delhi while she will stay here and fulfill her daughter ka duties (mayb she meant trying to clear all the confusions and misunderstandings)...So MSK promised to support her in this mission so that she doesn't hv to choose any one duty...

But with MSK's words its not clear whether he too will stay back to head to Delhi and then come back later maybConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16Meetu_Anu

Go to top