Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? (Page 40)

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
@ Jyo: I agree with Shradha.  Why should Geet have to prioritise MSK over her family? 

Wasn't MSK the one who wanted to soothe all ruffled feathers in her maternal clan and take her back with ceremonious pomp? 

Wasn't MSK the one who came up with the plan to do so and prevented her from voicing the truth when Dev was first mistaken as Maan? 

That was his object. Unfortunately, for him, his plan failed miserably.  And, in the process, they ended up skinning the birds.

Now, I can also argue that Geet's decision to stay back was because Geet did not want to see Maan proved a failure.  If she is to prove her man to her maternal clan (that is soothe all ruffled feathers and go back to Delhi with ceremonious pomp), she'd first have to play the role of a daughter to nurse the injured birds back to health and then have them see her off with ceremonious pomp.  And, as a daughter, it would be important for her to assure them that she is indeed happy with her spouse.

And, even if I do not link her decision to her object of restoring Maan's maan, I'd say that it's perfectly fine.  Once bitten, twice shy.  She had a tiff with her husband and walked off without amicably discussing the issue.  He came back to woo her and succeeded in restoring their ties.  Now, they have a tiff with her clan.  If she walks off again, she hasn't learned from her past experience, has she?  Knowing her clan, as she does, she surely knows that they are not likely to come after her and play chef and chauffeur at Khurana Mansion.

PS:  I have not seen the controversial precap, as I caught a repeat telecast last night.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-serialwatcher16jyoti06-PoisonIvy-mysteriousmillisun29

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Well, better late than never.

Anu, Jyo, Saj and Shradha: Good afternoon Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-mysteriousmillisun29

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@Medha

HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
@Medha:My question is why u need to prioritise at all ??..I mean whether its family over MSK or MSK over family...Why compare in the first palce ?..thats where I hv a problem with the whole dialogue./..when u love both parties equally then the comparison should not arise in the first placeOuch

hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I think I need to watch the episode before I start debating any further...I shall be back in the evening with my thoughts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhajyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Medha:My question is why u need to prioritise at all ??..I mean whether its family over MSK or MSK over family...Why compare in the first palce ?..thats where I hv a problem with the whole dialogue./..when u love both parties equally then the comparison should not arise in the first placeOuch

Dont circumstances make you choose, Jyo? Just remember your aunt/relative that your husband dislikes and then how much cajoling and bribery it takes for him to agree to come along for that family event! LOL (Are you then not prioritizing your family over your husband's wishes???)

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Shradha, another scorecard?Ouch

Alright, this is what I remember offhand.  People will have to chip in.  The scorecard is based on events where one has saved the other's physical life or liberty.  I have not added how Geet saved his soul.  Can I add that?  

Maan saves Geet (sum score = 8.5)
  • At Amritsar, Maan saved Geet from being run over by a vehicle: +1
  • At Hoshiarpur, Maan saved Geet from Brij and his goons: +1
  • At Hoshiarpur, Maan saved Geet from Channi's brother and his goons: +1
  • At PQ's warehouse, Maan saved Geet from the chandelier fall: +1
  • At PQ's party, Maan saved Geet from Naintara: +1
  • At Khurana outhouse, Delhi, Maan saved Geet from Brij (well, this was an attempt that was deflected because Maan appeared): +0.5
  • At Khurana Mansion, Delhi, Maan saved Geet from Brij's plan of killing her in the bathroom: +1
  • At Khurana Mansion, Delhi, Maan saved Geet from Naintara: +1
  • At Khurana outhouse, Delhi, Maan saved Geet from Brij: +1
Geet saves Maan (sum score = 3)
  • At Hoshiarpur, Geet saved Maan from possible arrest on account of the Rasika Rathod deal: +1
  • At Delhi, Geet saved Maan by her mere presence at the hospital in the post-engagement fiasco: +1
  • In Punjab, on their way back from the honeymoon, Geet saved Maan by arranging for the blood transfusion: +1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
  • Geet goes up to save Maan when NT threatens her over the phone (during the wedding)
  • Geet goes running to Dadima for help, when she thinks Maan's life is in danger (just before the MC)- This should count for something!
  • She nurses his hand when its cut (somewhere in the HP days)

Edited by -pixie- - 26 May 2011 at 2:10am

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06

Go to top