Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? (Page 12)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I've just seen one promo of that show...are more out?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16jyoti06

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Many actors tried to copy MSk's style..but no one can beat the one and only MAAN SINGH KHURANA..
Nw its really weird that the producers are copying the chracters of their previous show..
But original always remain original...After watching the promo of new show I can only rem GHSP..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Anuja...i also saw one but there was no Adi like character in that so am confused...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeetserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Ash:Me sending love letter to Barry right now...once again he did blunder with an important dialogueAngry

@Anshu:With Beti ka farz the loop is opened todayWink...it will close with patni ka farz onlyWinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84geetfangeet-Deepzz-serialwatcher16swan20

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Now, that I've had my catharsis, I feel inclined to share a few laughs.

Some things never change, do they?  Kanjoos Khurana remains a Kanjoos Khurana. 

He told his wife to pack up her belongings so that they could leave from Beeji's house.  He did not want to invest any more money in buying her new clothes once they reached Delhi, did he?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07MurlalSanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20shali

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Anshu:With Beti ka farz the loop is opened todayWink...it will close with patni ka farz onlyWinkLOL
If the Patni ka farz is sizzling then I am up for it Jyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOL  It's been extremely cold

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy8421-07-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20RageOfAnAngel

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Just finished watching the episode...

what Geet did was right, from her perspective. Smile She has been through the unbearable pain of loosing relationshipsCry She was flabbergasted when her own family disowned herCry. and now again, she is on the verge of loosing another set of relationships.Ouch So she is just gonna try her best so that her loved ones remain with her. Embarrassed 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84babygurl10-Deepzz--Khush-serialwatcher16jyoti0649erFanshaliRageOfAnAngel

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Silcop:I disagree about full character butchering...because character butchering happens if the girl or the guy gets involved with different partners forget their so called divine love or promisesLOLOuch...just silly fights or misunderstandings does not add up to any character butchering...it can b termed as inconsistency but not character butcheringSmile

MSK has always been selfish when it came to Geet...he came with a motto of getting her back and for that he became a dirver and lied to her family and he even said that to Geet that he doesn't care about anyone..he came only for herEmbarrassed...and about Geet,mayb her character has not grown properly yet which is a failure of the CVs but I cannot call it character butchering because till now she too has been 100% loyal when it came to her love for MSKEmbarrassed

Jyoti, I  am not talking of Maan-Geet's relationship alone when I say the characters have been butchered. And I am not talking just about today's episode. I am talking of the whole track after the marriage. 
What I meant to say was the Geet that we knew and loved initially was one who faced life by dealing with the situations that life threw at her and adapted to them. She did not run away from them. In fact this is one of the traits that Maan admired about her. She was more mature than most other 18 year olds, but at the sametime was still playful. Child-woman was the perfect name coined for her. And, she was shown to be quite considerate of others too. We eagerly waited to her growth into an independent educated woman. 
Instead what we got is a silly stubborn girl who was selfish enough not to consider her family's feelings - be it her in-laws or her Amritsar family. She left home for a flimsy reason, no proper dialogues were given to her to justify her leaving. She was content to take her Beeji's family's love, support and shelter but was not worried about the whole deception act. She did not try to assuage their feelings about Maan even once - had she said maybe she was hasty in leaving home or maybe it wasn't Maan's fault alone, I am sure her family would not have been against Maan to this extent. And, she has no concern whatsoever about her cousin being Dev's 3rd wife - it did not occur to her to rebuke Dev about it, instead she feels for him and rebukes Maan!

Maan's character was one we all loved for his honesty, don't care about the world attitude - this is one trait all of us admired and his unconditional love for Geet. To him truth and honesty were the cornerstones of any relationship. If he was serious about building good relations with Geet's family, what was he upto in this track? Also, what about his inability to lie and his reputation of being a straight shooter? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jtr1234Sanjanareddy84Murlalhegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06shaliRageOfAnAngel

Go to top