Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
@norstar even me love chuck and blair

i just want Geet to be a little mature in her convos with Maan, she is always childish with him mostly
@norstar..

I always belief fan are equal guilty off the mess GHSP has become...

@rajkamal... in a lot off way's geet is more mature then most 18 year old... but her childisch is still there... it isn't a wrong thing...but not everything can be a joke...

coming to MSK... well he was wel awere how geet was and what her age is... he choose to marry her...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago
So right Polly.

The tragedy is that these two actors could really deliver - but the CVs got so much of the feedback and pulled them in so many different directions that the original story was lost.

In the beginning, when there was hardly any feedback, the story was great and the CVs were giving us ek se badkar ek episodes. It had such unexpected twists and so much potential...

Yeah we fans love to discuss, go overboard but what we did not realize is that we were being taken so seriously...and now, we can scream all we want but the essence is lost...

i dont know how she never asked him about his family first dev and then annie and even then she doesnt ask him about his family members...that is a story there itself but these CVs are trying to make a story out of nowhere
Hello RajKamal 🤗
Geet will be  acting mature when they showed us She is 19 years old now not anymore Forever 18 and present a birthday party that  🤣
@polly hi call me priya... yeah it does get on my nerves some times that she is sensible in talking with most characters but with msk always arguing or bickering
Khusboo's Finger-CON thesis and Geets nonstop posting pics of hot hot MSK is driving me crazy..so I better go off to sleep now☺️...

I need to bend and breakdown and crash on my bed right now🤣

@Geets:Well I just saw that video of Nanga MSK on HT☺️...I think its all doodh ka asar😛...
Jyothi - OMG - you are still awake - I better warn jijaji !! You waiting up all night these days for the *doodh* wala 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shoba why can't CVS take the best out of Fan's Comment, and work their own way. They always pick up worst demand. Yes Fans are important, but if fulfilling fans XYZ demand will make them lost their essence of story line they never should listen to fans.  
Most of  reason Creatives listening to fans when they are out of idea and creativeness and messed up.  they should create the best out of  fans comments not worse.