Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Anuja! Even I m confused abt what exactly was maan's plan..
But one thing I liked that he said hum insaan hai..koshish kar sakte hai..par kabhi-kabhi wo nhi hota jo hum sochte hai..well I was happy with this dialouge...bcoz for the first time they showed that even maan can fail in his ideas sometimes..He is not GOD who cant make mistakes..He is just like another ordinary man who can make mistakes..And for the very first time MSK's plan failed and he himself admitted it and that's a good thig..
Many times we have raised questions that how come Maan never fails? is he a supeman or what..who knws everything..and does everything with perfection without fail..
So today we got the answer..

@Murlal:I think the family is feeling cheated and like fools in the whole drama because Maan as Ballu was hving fun with his wife behind their back and here the family regularly were worrying about whether Geet and MSK hv patched up or notπŸ˜†...And so they r all angry over both MSK and Geet for this whole game of lie even after they patched up
@Ruchi... It takes a big man/person to admit flaws and defeat graciously...So I am happy with MSK's dialogues..shows his maturity and his conquest over his pride and anger..πŸ‘πŸΌ
@Ruchi:Yup that dialogue of MSK sort of indicated that he is human and not god and so can do blunders...his plan of continuing as Ballu to clean up MSK ka image was a bad move and mayb he realised it  ...thats why he is quiet and not really arguing with the family or trying to justify anythingπŸ€”
@Ruchi...well yes this track broke the myth that Maan is a superhuman who can do no wrong...πŸ˜†
@thanks pennu and blah...
yes always follow your dream...
let me enjoy this moment and soon me will set another goal...

MSK never had a plan... cause the CV's didn't had one...
yeah deeps! thats what i was trying to say..it really requires a lot of guts to admit ur flaws..
Morover. I liked the fact that he is just a normal human being who makes mistakes and move on..
He is not a superman..so far he was shown to be one..but not today..
Moi have to go out...bye everyone. Have fun...πŸ˜ƒ
seems like no one saw my stressbuster πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...yeh loh..
just flashed across something and found this wierd thing...😳... this is from the old director Maan Singh's interview... πŸ˜Š

Q.15 Most romantic sequence you shot so far:

There was a scene in early December where Geet is sleeping and Maan comes to wake her up in the morning and blows air on her face, and her hair flies. When this scene was brought to us, Gurmeet walked up to me and asked me, "how am I supposed to do it, do people do this for real?" I turned around and said, "dude I do it every morning (laughs)" and then I explained the scene to Gurmeet and he went on to do the scene very convincingly. Sometimes when scenes come I read them and smile to myself since they have all happened to me as well. 😈🀑🀣

🀣

@ all where is geets ? i need to answer something on my Tip Tip thesis from yesterday...🀣

Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago
@jyots... I agree... that is the reason for them to be angry... but it has also to do with geet agreeing to  this lie... while she should have known that her family would always listen and support her...in what ever her decision was... also like beeje said it was about them becoming the bad guy here...cause off geet silence... so it's the beti who has to set things right...