Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@49erFan: Shouldn't Geet have thought of her family before continuing the deception? It is very obvious that people don't like to be fooled, right? Especially when they have given you unconditional love and support without asking a single question. 
In all these episodes so far we did not see Maan or Geet feeling bad about deceiving the very family that they wanted to impress. And, we never saw Geet say anything to her family about making up with Maan or maybe both of them were at fault - meaning nothing was done to make the family feel better about Maan-Geet situation. After the truth has been revealed the daughter in her woke up? 

Both Maan and Geet characters have been ruined in this track beyond recognition
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Daaku - I disagree. Yes, her family showered her with unconditional love when she needed it. But so did Maan, and he did it as a total stranger. These people are still hr family. She did not even think once before she walked out on him when he said something to her in anger... I am not saying that the situations are the same. But the dialogue has me on the edge. I will wait to see how it concludes tomorrow, but it needs to be balanced. 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shali

The beti is also a wife
a wife who walked out of her marital home for flimsy reasons
a wife who chose to not give her husband a chance when he came to apologize
A wife who chose to not stop her husband when he embarked upon this drama.
A wife who colluded with her husband in cheating them
A wife who stood mute while they insulted her husband.

See this is what I do not get - there is no character consistency. She will turn around and walk out of her husband's house. Now when her husband is explaining to her that things could take a turn for the worse, the girl decides she is staying.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Geet's dialogues today somewhere points out that CVs want to project Geet's character as those adarsh sacrificing ladies types...and this is good as well as bad news for us😆

Good because this means GHSP will b kept in their revamped saas-bahu gujju schedule😉 and bad because it might go in saas-bahu genre😕

So well a balancing act is needed here in the show...CVs should not compromise on Maaneet scenes just to get in the new revamped flavour in the show...they can show a bit of adarshwadi Geet if they want😆 but at the same time Maan ki Geet should not get lost somewhere😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Okay... I am supporting Geet today.
Geet is personally liable for her family's heartbreak...She is taking initiative to fix the mess ...This family supported her when she was in need of a shelter. They defended her without hesitation...She could have disclosed the fact after the couple mended their differences...She is feeling guilty about breaking Beeji and Co heart...hence wants to stay back and mend fences...

Is it so wrong of her to  nibhao the daughter role.??

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@silicop, why do u feel the characters have been butchered!  MSK did the right thing,  he knows what happened between him and Geet when he said all those things hot headed na!  So its better not to deal with it right now!

Geet, did deceive her family from the beginning its tru, but she was hiding and protecting her husband only right!  He told her he would make things good, but right now it didnt turn out that way!  Now she feels she has to make things right and clear things with her family...I see now wrong with her doing so!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Geet ke liye aaj toh tamatar aane hi the😆
siggs

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deeps Chumma for u! ❤️
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

@ Shali

The beti is also a wife
a wife who walked out of her marital home for flimsy reasons
a wife who chose to not give her husband a chance when he came to apologize
A wife who chose to not stop her husband when he embarked upon this drama.
A wife who colluded with her husband in cheating them
A wife who stood mute while they insulted her husband.

See this is what I do not get - there is no character consistency. She will turn around and walk out of her husband's house. Now when her husband is explaining to her that things could take a turn for the worse, the girl decides she is staying.

Sorry to barge in ur convo...Right now Maneet are happy with each other...Her hubby is obviously satisfied with his wife.. she is a very good bhabhi .So whats wrong with trying to be a good daughter .
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What I still cannot fantom is that the general audience still wants to watch only shows where there is a lot of misery in the household and the leads are always left crying... why oh why?

There are so many shades to a woman. Is it really true that if Geet is shown as someone working to help people who are suffering like she had to? Is it really true that people will only watch this show if there is some or the other problem with or between Maaneet always?