Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - May 25th 2011 - Written Update (Page 3)

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Originally posted by pjyo

Dadisa with her broken spectacle chain was sad ,Surekhaji brilliant actingStar but felt the CVs were bored of anandi's crying so decided to focus on DS grandson emotional scene just to drag the episode ..
But DS called  jagya inspite of bhairav's ultimatum ,this grandson means everything to her,when she realizes gauri too is jagya's wife she will even accept gauri just to get jagya back..Ermm 
Kunda tai is  too intrusive,even  switching off lights-guess it's just another silly excuse to postpone jagya  finding that letter or who knows she might even decide to clean his room and throw it out with garbage..Ermm.
Luved lal singh's wifeThumbs Up stopping him from calling to warn jagya-YEAH!! Enough of lal sing's loyalty to jagya...  
Rest was gauri in slow motion,its about time she remembered bade papa's doubts on jagat...Hope she will reach haveli atleast by friday even in this slow pace...Sleepy
Sadly, her world will come crashing down when she realizes how she was fooled for 6 long 
yearsOuch...

Thanks for the update Priya Didi...Hug

Hi jyo...Hug
@bold:-I agree... Both LS and his wife are brilliant characters... Clap

I feel really sorry for Gauri... Poor Girl! She will be blamed by most of them in the family till they come to know of the two-timer laadesar.Ouch
hi,radhaHug
yeah , Lal Sing and koel  seem a perfect coupleStar---Move over jaAn 's and  jaGauri  'sWink here comes  
The koeLa   's   LOLLOL

Edited by pjyo - 25 May 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictradtSuchi-khusi_*

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
koeLaROFL
perfect...LOL I hope the koeLa sings of the guys fidelity before the world..Evil SmileROFL And AnGari sets him on fireEvil SmileROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedpjyoSuchi-khusi_*

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update i enjoyed todays episode especially liked lal singhs wife. hopefully now g will find out the truth about jagya . a person who is not loyal to his wife, parents and family how will he be loyal to g . hopefully she will see sense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

koeLaROFL
perfect...LOL I hope the koeLa sings of the guys fidelity before the world..Evil SmileROFL And AnGari sets him on fireEvil SmileROFL
sahi hai radha,angari ki chingariLOL.ROFL.
but  Wink koeLa  ko inn chigariyon se door hii  rakhoo...fire hazards ,shouldn't  spreadWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radtSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
i did not find anything wrong in what jagya did yesterday, what's so cheap and shameless abt him , he was only asking dadisa to talk to him.
wonderfu acting by both of them , jagya may be selfish but that does not mean he does not miss his family members , even bad person have feelings
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i did not find anything wrong in what jagya did yesterday, what's so cheap and shameless abt him , he was only asking dadisa to talk to him.
wonderfu acting by both of them , jagya may be selfish but that does not mean he does not miss his family members , even bad person have feelings
I do agree anmol,nothing wrong wanting to talk to her afterall she is his dadisa...He just needs to realise how badly he has treated his relationships,they too had feelings which he trampled with disdain..His feelings are not the only thing that matter in the world ...Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-intruderfastkhusi_*

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by intruderfast

I do agree anmol,nothing wrong wanting to talk to her afterall she is his dadisa...He just needs to realise how badly he has treated his relationships,they too had feelings which he trampled with disdain..His feelings are not the only thing that matter in the world ...Ermm
i agree , he needs to go and say sorry to all his family members and close this chapter once and for all, i wish this time he gives a sorry in reply to the email, not shout at anandi Angry
fingers crossed, he has shown some signs of improvement this week , so lets seeSmile
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I actually liked yesterday's episode...Surekha was brilliant and I did not find anything wrong in what she did...she loves her grandson and has not really seen the side that Bhairon and Sumitra have seen...so harboring some hopes of a reconciliation is not unnatural...at the end she did not actually speak to him so in a manner of speaking she kept up with Bhairon's request.

I actually felt a bit bad for Jagya because he must miss his family and all this lying and temper tantrums have alienated him from those that he loves ...and for what??? All he had to do was be honest...things like this are bound to happen when you get married as a child.

LS and wife were great in their part...LS torn between loyalty and reason ...good for his wife.

Poor Gauri...one thunderclap after another...but she too has kept Jagya in the dark...maybe if both had been truthful this day might have never come...some blame has to be attributed to her as well...what havoc child marriages can play with all the parties involved.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoradt

Go to top