•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
  Same precap yesterday also😭.I think  Gauri remembers her marriage with jagdish.
Originally posted by shinybandi

Ya  dont know wht's wid the same precap... tired of waiting when will Gauri reach Jagya's house and confronts everyone... Gauri ke paau ke neeche se jameen hilne waali hai ! Feel little sad 4 Gauri but happy 2 c tht she finally knows the true...now it's up to her whether she wants to stay wid her childhood husband despite of him having another bride or not !
I think Gauri will leave jagya after knowing the truth. Because if this fellow can cheat his wife for her, then he can cheat gauri for someone else too. And gauri anyways is an educated independent person, who can think logically (though she didn't do that in the past, thats why they say Love is Blind). 

does that mean that as a child was married with Jagat?😲 
I watch the series without english translation, so i do not understand well what is happening😭
Sorry for the questions ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by jagoda

does that mean that as a child was married with Jagat?😲 
I watch the series without english translation, so i do not understand well what is happening😭
Sorry for the questions ðŸ˜Š

Gauri is married with jagya in childhood.😭

Gauri is married with jagya in childhood.😭

Did I realize that it was a failed attempt at marriage? ðŸ˜•
He was already married with Ananda? ðŸ˜²
I must have missed it ðŸ˜•