Posted: 12 years ago
@atop...agree...he has to use brain no other go..bechara kahi na rahega...aage kua peechee khai..

@rana...okies ma'am...only Rana...good...Koki will always feel proud on her DIL and SIL but will never try to change her Dikra and Dikri
Originally posted by hamzanuha

@ Sadhli - pls no Ranaji only Rana

Now Koki will get calls from ladies asking if Dhawal is her damaad & Koki proudly replies in the affirmative 🤣

Well Koki can definitely help her beloved damaad in the PR section cause she is a member of some club and stuff and she can proudly say that if you want to buy some exclusive range of inner wear then you can visit my SIL's soon to be opening line of Undergarments..
I think Koki will be of great help in this area..

Luv atop
Originally posted by atop

Well Koki can definitely help her beloved damaad in the PR section cause she is a member of some club and stuff and she can proudly say that if you want to buy some exclusive range of inner wear then you can visit my SIL's soon to be opening line of Undergarments..
I think Koki will be of great help in this area..

Luv atop
lol...Saas Damad ka Pyaar a new show round the corner...
Koki will always be ready to help her Damad...chahe zamee aasman ek karna pade and here she just needs to be the Brand Ambassador of Dhawal's shop.
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

lol...Saas Damad ka Pyaar a new show round the corner...
Koki will always be ready to help her Damad...chahe zamee aasman ek karna pade and here she just needs to be the Brand Ambassador of Dhawal's shop.

How about Koki telling Ahem dikra to buy his stuff from Dhawal? Is waqt damaadji ko hamari sahyog ki zaroorat hai 😆

Pehle Saas-bahu ka pyaar, ab Saas-damaad ka pyaar 😆 Saas ho to aisi 😆 
Originally posted by hamzanuha

How about Koki telling Ahem dikra to buy his stuff from Dhawal? Is waqt damaadji ko hamari sahyog ki zaroorat hai 😆

Pehle Saas-bahu ka pyaar, ab Saas-damaad ka pyaar 😆 Saas ho to aisi 😆 
here i recall a famous dialogue form Amitabh Bachchan's movie...
original one is: Muchhe Ho To Natthulal Jaisi Warna Na Ho

and SNS Version will be: Saas Ho Kokila Modi Jaisi Warna Na Ho...
 Urmi & kinjal  joining hands!!!
Shiver me timbers! What fireworks would go off!
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
And I cannot stop ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...
Sadhli and Rana, both you gals are really making it hard for me to sit upright ðŸ¤£
Imagine Dhawal saying Ahem, yeh baniyaan apke liye theek rahegi, ekdum best n best hai jee...During Diwali or any other occassion, Dhawal saying bahi saare gharwaalon ke liye main apni dukaan se best n best wear laya hoon..🤣
Chi chi, but I can't stop ðŸ¤£

Luv atop
but atleast he is GIVING something not like Urmila...har cheez bas mangni hai...

but yes that'd be treat to watch Aham flaring his nostrils on Dhawal's best m best dialogues...

and thanx for the compliment atop dear...only way to get rid of SNS frustration
@Sadhli: Aww you are welcome jaans...
Yeah, he is giving instead of taking but see he can repay the entire 5 lakhs and as an interest he can provide the garments free of cost to them for a year ðŸ¤£...
Man! Ahme flaring his nostrils and Dhawal explaining the best n best things of his garments like teh cloth used, the elastic..
Gosh! okay, I call it quits..I shall nto say anything further..🤣

Luv atop
we have to quit nahi we will keep on rambling like crazies and will scare people who dont know what we all discussing...

but will surely enjoy Aham Dhawal encounter in this way...