Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Blooper in 25/05/11 episode (Page 4)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Keenu..you know the doctor treating Ishaan should be given a tight slap on his face...kitna ghonchu doctor hai..on one hand he is scolding Peeya's father for capturing Raunak like that and on the other hand..going on giving injections to himWacko
haha shounak thts wht i meant with confused soul~LOL
lekin u see MONEY is everything these days LOL! mayb he is doing doc job [good person]  by saying u shouldnt keep a person forcibly at home.. lekin gives injection to get the money WinkLOL [doing both  kaam together LOL]

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 25 May 2011 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192YusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
ishaan kitna bada ghaadha hai...uske demaag ki baati yeh sun kar bhi nahi jali ki sashikala pichale 1-1.5 sal se unhi ke ghar mein reh rahi hai...woh bhi tab jab uska pati aur sasural wale bahut ache hai Ouch

radpat25Keenu.GYusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
No I can't! I am at work so I will have to wait till I go home to watch it. Anyways you guys are too funny with your comments. Sounds more interesting than the episode! If I start laughing out loud, people give me wierd looks! Haha.

Keenu.G111192YusBee

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by radpat25

The only worth watching scene was Bm-panna scene...i loved BM's reaction on the letter...shock...amusement...and the way bade papa wrote it...he was so casual abt everything...as if he is not even guilty...Bm's reaction was exactly depicting that..rest all was filled with ishaan's champuness so...no comments...and the whole shashikala ka chehra...par woh suhana hain...ishaan kya bol raha tha...kashyaps ne khud ye confusion create kiya hain,thanks to the great doctor...are isse achcha...ishaan ko bata kyun nai dete...ab toh naam bhi yaad aa gaya...but Confused...jaanedo...seems they are bringing in bade papa-badimaa track with this amnesia track only...pls no...it would just lose its impact...

Radhika, ab dheere dheere samajh mein aa raha hai ku sab iss track ko oppose kar rahe thee...kyuki iss track mein logic naam ki cheez hi nahi haiOuch
wahi toh renu...its too illogical...and it will get more and more silly from hereon...had it been any other brainless comedy show...toh chal jata...but this is SGP yaar...its sooo real and logical otherwise...bus yeh ishaan-suhaana tracks sab kuch illogical,filmy kar dete hain...pehle S ab A LOL

Just look at badimaa track...its sooo good if done without filmy touch...but if it comes with this illogical amnesia track...then will it have that impact... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

No I can't! I am at work so I will have to wait till I go home to watch it. Anyways you guys are too funny with your comments. Sounds more interesting than the episode! If I start laughing out loud, people give me wierd looks! Haha.

I know What U mean some times I have to put my hanky on my mouth so no one see me LMAO ...Wink

Keenu.G111192YusBee

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Keenu..you know the doctor treating Ishaan should be given a tight slap on his face...kitna ghonchu doctor hai..on one hand he is scolding Peeya's father for capturing Raunak like that and on the other hand..going on giving injections to himWacko
Indian doctors are famous all over the world...they are tarnishing their image...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G111192YusBeeiViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Indian doctors are famous all over the world...they are tarnishing their image...Ouch
its not jus SGP, SGP is still way better in some medical things.. other shows are even worst! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know What U mean some times I have to put my hanky on my mouth so no one see me LMAO ...Wink

Same here girls... Wink... Many times my Colleague has caught me laughing... ek bar to avaj bhi nikal gai thi... LOLLOLLOLLOL 

111192YusBeeiViews

Go to top