India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Blooper in 25/05/11 episode (Page 2)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Renu , First blooper abt the letter may b one side was open , but BM open the other side . ( Already glued side ) For me Episode was OK nothing much happen I onlike the 2 parts , BM reading the letter & Panna - BM scene . ( I felt as if some part of Panna understood or could imagine Y BM changed the subject regarding the letter . )  Last part where Ishan is confused between Suhana - Shashi Kala ( Yeh toh hona hi tha Silly) That's all I like in the episode .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Keenu.GYusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Renu...ur business will flourish now...great future...LOL...

Ishaan fit toh hain...but has anyone noticed...ever since the accident he is walking quite abnormally...i mean..uski walking kuch ajib ho gayi hain...even before it was wierd...but nowadays..its too  too wierd...uski chal dekhkar lagta hain...he is still not fit enough LOL...kuch ajib hain...

Saach mein radhika...apni toh nikal padiLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Keenu.GYusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Ishaan fit toh hain...but has anyone noticed...ever since the accident he is walking quite abnormally...i mean..uski walking kuch ajib ho gayi hain...even before it was wierd...but nowadays..its too  too wierd...uski chal dekhkar lagta hain...he is still not fit enough LOL...kuch ajib hain...

Tum Chaal pe atki ho main Uski Champuness pe atki hun... Danda leke pitne ka maan kar raha tha mera ... Kya yaar champuness kar raha hain ya fir Brain toss hone ke baad Mentally Changeable hone ka dava kaar raha hain ...LOL

Edited by netri - 25 May 2011 at 9:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Keenu.GYusBee

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Saach mein radhika...apni toh nikal padiLOLLOL
make sure u keep enough time for IF since we are gonna be depending on you for technical bit LOL

radpat25111192YusBee

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

But didnt Badi maa take another letter after keeping the fallen one on the table?LOLLOL

Umm...I didnt like the episode muchErmm..Except the first second third part..i mean till the part where ishaan sees Suhana playing with Meethi was OK..but umm..after that..i felkt it was a drag..and ishaan is becoming maha champu nowadaysOuch..he didnt even react with those monkey expressions while Radhika was hunting for the mole on ishaan's back...aaj ka episode kuch jama nahin for meOuch..I didnt like anyone's acting that much..Ermmexcept for Supriya Pilgaonkar and Moon.
shounak...ishaan's champu acting is becoming unbearable now...are normal react kar na yaar ishaan...wats the problem...today the way he was making those bechara faces...urghhh Dead...irritating..even the way he was saying..woh shashikala...yuck...pls...jay calm down...itna champu toh woh pehle kabhi nai tha...and the walking...Dead...very bad...sorry...but it was very abnormal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Renu , First blooper abt the letter may b one side was open , but BM open the other side . ( Already glued side ) For me Episode was OK nothing much happen I onlike the 2 parts , BM reading the letter & Panna - BM scene . ( I felt as if some part of Panna understood or could imagine Y BM changed the subject regarding the letter . )  Last part where Ishan is confused between Suhana - Shashi Kala ( Yeh toh hona hi tha Silly) That's all I like in the episode .

Netri, may be you are right but as far as i remember when they showed letter second time it was glued from both sides...are bhai ek baar mein mujhe  itna hi dekhaWinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Forget about the episode, I am just enjoying reading all your comments. So fun much fun!

radpat25Keenu.GYusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Forget about the episode, I am just enjoying reading all your comments. So fun much fun!

Have U seen the episode?

Go to top