Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 342: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Episode Review:
I completely agree with Aparna here, I am sooo disappointed in Dutta today. The man just does not learn, he does not know that he should be giving Naku and Baaji benefit of doubt? I mean come on..already...fine, dont believe that NS is the culprit, but at least investigate the Damodar angle na?
After all that Naku and Baaji have gone through for him, he should at least hear them out isnt it?

You know what I would really like to see, is Naku giving Dutta the couch treatment...maybe then he will come back and listen to her??? LOL

Madhu coming back should open some interesting scenes between her and Dutta and potentially Baaji...he really needs some real "love" rather than the bhau-giri he is being subjected to.

Now that Dutta is a non-believer, are we still going to see Naku Holmes in action? AS has also joined the Dutta bandwagan now and asking them to stay away from snooping LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

That is what even I'm disappointed with...he is not willing to "trust" Baaji or Nakku! Both of them have good amount of proofs so that Dutta ATLEAST analyses the matter, and then give a verdict eventually. But its disappointing to see Dutta's "respect" for Nana outweighing his love for Baaji and Nakku Ouch!

Word Aparna...he does not even listen to them? After everything they have done for him? Surely they are not smoking crack na? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Moontidemnx12rama_2010*dewdrop~pearl*

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Ok, am disappointed with Dutta today Ouch! He DINT believe Nakku, when she said she actually SAW lot of things! Hallucinating?! Veham?! Really Confused?! This is ALL he trusts Nakku?! He always talks about "trust", "bharosa", "faith", etc., and expects people to have bharosa on him, but does he have the same bharosa on people who expects it from him? He himself said, "Iss duniya main mujhe sirf do janon par bharosa hain - Aayisaab aur Tu!" Did he really mean it when he said it? Really, I'm disappointed that Baaji and Nakku said EVERYTHING they saw, the people they spoke to (like Ramdas' mother), instead of atleast probing and asking them more details, or asking them to show those sketches, letters, etc., he directly wrote them off!

And Dutta is a really intelligent man, then why dint he atleast analyse the situation objectively? I know he respects Nana a lot, and he saved his life and all that, but can Baaji and Nakku be THAT big fools?! Dutta knows both of them and their intellects very well right? So is Nana more important and trustworthy than Baaji and Nakku even Shocked?! It has always been Dutta-Baaji, Dutta-Nakku, not Dutta-Nana!

This is the reason why I always supported Nakku and Baaji all along, when they hid this truth from Dutta, because I just knew he wouldnt trust them, NO MATTER WHAT, unless they actually had 100% proofs with them, for which they were working, but failed to gather before Dutta came to know the truth Ouch.

I agree...Dutta really gave them a hard time. Respect for NS is one thing...but not believing Baji or Naku at all?

All the proofs that Naku and Baji have gathered don't necessarily indicate that NS is the one threatening Dutta. And they don't even remotely connect him with flesh-trade. The proofs point to a possible reason for NS not to wish Dutta well...and nothing else.

But then I think Dutta does believe Baji and Naku...in some corner of his heart! But as always he is in denial...refusing to see the bitter truth...!

Edit: Thanks for the update BBEmbarrassed

Edited by sub_rosa - 25 May 2011 at 10:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010ivy_11-Carrie-ImmaculateDream

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl

That is what even I'm disappointed with...he is not willing to "trust" Baaji or Nakku! Both of them have good amount of proofs so that Dutta ATLEAST analyses the matter, and then give a verdict eventually. But its disappointing to see Dutta's "respect" for Nana outweighing his love for Baaji and Nakku Ouch!

But the thing is Baji didnt see NS at that place nor N or B have the photo proof to show that NS knew DP and that its NSs house. So in a way its justified that D trashed B-N's talk. Ofcourse D never had this rationale to think thru so what else can we expect from him LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010-Carrie-ImmaculateDream

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl

But the thing is Baji didnt see NS at that place nor N or B have the photo proof to show that NS knew DP and that its NSs house. So in a way its justified that D trashed B-N's talk. Ofcourse D never had this rationale to think thru so what else can we expect from him LOL

But Nakku SAW him at 3 places - the temple, in the car, and in that house, and she also SAW the pic! So there is no value for the entire argument, based on just Nakku's statement? Will it be valued only if Baaji also re-inforced it? Even in court, one eye witness is more than enough, provided the eye witness is of sound mind. So does Dutta believe Nakku has a psycological problem, and she is simply hallucinating Confused?! If thats the case, dont you think she should be taken to a psychiatrist, as hallucinating and running behind cars can be dangerous right Confused?

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 25 May 2011 at 11:07am

-sourire-Moontidemnx12rama_2010TheRager

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Ok, am disappointed with Dutta today Ouch! He DINT believe Nakku, when she said she actually SAW lot of things! Hallucinating?! Veham?! Really Confused?! This is ALL he trusts Nakku?! He always talks about "trust", "bharosa", "faith", etc., and expects people to have bharosa on him, but does he have the same bharosa on people who expects it from him? He himself said, "Iss duniya main mujhe sirf do janon par bharosa hain - Aayisaab aur Tu!" Did he really mean it when he said it? Really, I'm disappointed that Baaji and Nakku said EVERYTHING they saw, the people they spoke to (like Ramdas' mother), instead of atleast probing and asking them more details, or asking them to show those sketches, letters, etc., he directly wrote them off!

And Dutta is a really intelligent man, then why dint he atleast analyse the situation objectively? I know he respects Nana a lot, and he saved his life and all that, but can Baaji and Nakku be THAT big fools?! Dutta knows both of them and their intellects very well right? So is Nana more important and trustworthy than Baaji and Nakku even Shocked?! It has always been Dutta-Baaji, Dutta-Nakku, not Dutta-Nana!

This is the reason why I always supported Nakku and Baaji all along, when they hid this truth from Dutta, because I just knew he wouldnt trust them, NO MATTER WHAT, unless they actually had 100% proofs with them, for which they were working, but failed to gather before Dutta came to know the truth Ouch.

I agree...Dutta really gave them a hard time. Respect for NS is one thing...but not believing Baji or Naku at all?

All the proofs that Naku and Baji have gathered don't necessarily indicate that NS is the one threatening Dutta. And they don't even remotely connect him with flesh-trade. The proofs point to a possible reason for NS not to wish Dutta well...and nothing else.

But then I think Dutta does believe Baji and Naku...in some corner of his heart! But as always he is in denial...refusing to see the bitter truth...!

Edit: Thanks for the update BBEmbarrassed

But arent the proofs more than enough for Dutta to atleast initiate some action from his side? Ok, maybe these proofs arent enough to prove NS guilty of flesh-trade, but dont you think its more than enough to ATLEAST doubt NS's intentions? Isnt it enough to atleast give Nakku the benefit of the doubt? Even if he doesnt trust Nakku, like they say "there wont be any smoke without fire", so the sum of all these proofs + words by Dutta's 2 most trusted people - Nakku and Baaji, arent these things enough to atleast provoke Dutta to do some investigation from his side on the issue, instead of totally insulting and writing off Nakku and Baaji?

But ya, maybe Dutta believes Nakku and Baaji at some corner of his heart, now hope in the coming episodes they show Dutta coming out of his "gadhon ka leader" mode, and atleast ponder on Nakku's and Baaji's words.

-sourire-Moontidemnx12sub_rosaivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Episode Review:
I completely agree with Aparna here, I am sooo disappointed in Dutta today. The man just does not learn, he does not know that he should be giving Naku and Baaji benefit of doubt? I mean come on..already...fine, dont believe that NS is the culprit, but at least investigate the Damodar angle na?
After all that Naku and Baaji have gone through for him, he should at least hear them out isnt it?

You know what I would really like to see, is Naku giving Dutta the couch treatment...maybe then he will come back and listen to her??? LOL

Madhu coming back should open some interesting scenes between her and Dutta and potentially Baaji...he really needs some real "love" rather than the bhau-giri he is being subjected to.

Now that Dutta is a non-believer, are we still going to see Naku Holmes in action? AS has also joined the Dutta bandwagan now and asking them to stay away from snooping LOL

If Dutta is feeling hurt that Nakku dint trust him, wont Nakku also feel bad that inspite of saying she SAW certain things, he is not trusting her?! And does Nakku have a history of "hallucinating" Confused?! Baaji himself told Dutta that when the entire world thought Dutta was dead, Nakku was the only one person who believed in her instincts that Dutta is alive! Similarly, when Nakku took bullet for Dutta, Baaji told him "Nakku ko laga bhao ki jaan khatre mein hain, issliye woh chali aayi". Similarly, Dutta knows Nakku's "telepathic" powers (sometimes "evesdropping" WinkLOL), still he is not giving her the benefit of doubt in front of Nana? Ok fine, dont believe her unless you are completely sure, but atleast he can look into the matter to atleast convince Nakku that she is wrong right? Here, he is plainly writing off Nakku as if she is some mental patient with hallucinating problems Ouch.

@ red - Haha, you know what, I was just going to type that. I would like to see Nakku "pissed" with Dutta, and giving him the silent treatment Wink. Like when Dutta stares at her, she just looks away, when Dutta comes to sleep, she turns to the other side, or even better, she takes her pillow and sleeps on the couch Big smileLOL! I'm sure these things will ATLEAST lead to Dutta taking Nakku and her words more seriously, and also her status in his life. Right now, Nakku is totally taken for granted by Dutta. She is supposed to talk, behave, and act as per his wish, and not without his permissions Ouch. I would love to see Dutta the way he was during the 2nd jungle times Day Dreaming. He was such a cute puppy then, who "blindly" trusted and followed Nakku EmbarrassedDay Dreaming.

@ blue
- Now I think its time Dutta HIMSELF witnesses the truth! I think thats whats going to happen, because after all this, I dont think Baaji or Nakku will have the guts to continue with all this. So now, Nakku will leave everything to Bappa, Baaji will also silently follow Bhao (no no not Nakku, the old gadha one itself LOL!)

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 25 May 2011 at 11:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Moontidemnx12ivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Word Aparna...he does not even listen to them? After everything they have done for him? Surely they are not smoking crack na? Confused

At present, Dutta is only seeing the negative side of all this. He is not thinking about the WHYS! But now, since both Baaji and Nakku has collectively said this, I hope we get to see a brooding Dutta by the bar, who thinks out what exactly happened, and carefully analyses EACH thing that happened, then perhaps he might be able to see sense Ermm. Anyways, Dutta has the habit of screaming first, and later only he thinks and analyses LOL! So hope this time around also the same thing happens Wink.

Btw, I hope he is gargling with salt water everyday morning Ermm.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 25 May 2011 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide-sourire-mnx12

Go to top