Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

But the thing is Baji didnt see NS at that place nor N or B have the photo proof to show that NS knew DP and that its NSs house. So in a way its justified that D trashed B-N's talk. Ofcourse D never had this rationale to think thru so what else can we expect from him πŸ˜†

But Nakku SAW him at 3 places - the temple, in the car, and in that house, and she also SAW the pic! So there is no value for the entire argument, based on just Nakku's statement? Will it be valued only if Baaji also re-inforced it? Even in court, one eye witness is more than enough, provided the eye witness is of sound mind. So does Dutta believe Nakku has a psycological problem, and she is simply hallucinating πŸ˜•?! If thats the case, dont you think she should be taken to a psychiatrist, as hallucinating and running behind cars can be dangerous right πŸ˜•?

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

All the proofs that Naku and Baji have gathered don't necessarily indicate that NS is the one threatening Dutta. And they don't even remotely connect him with flesh-trade. The proofs point to a possible reason for NS not to wish Dutta well...and nothing else.

But then I think Dutta does believe Baji and Naku...in some corner of his heart! But as always he is in denial...refusing to see the bitter truth...!

Edit: Thanks for the update BB😳

But arent the proofs more than enough for Dutta to atleast initiate some action from his side? Ok, maybe these proofs arent enough to prove NS guilty of flesh-trade, but dont you think its more than enough to ATLEAST doubt NS's intentions? Isnt it enough to atleast give Nakku the benefit of the doubt? Even if he doesnt trust Nakku, like they say "there wont be any smoke without fire", so the sum of all these proofs + words by Dutta's 2 most trusted people - Nakku and Baaji, arent these things enough to atleast provoke Dutta to do some investigation from his side on the issue, instead of totally insulting and writing off Nakku and Baaji?

But ya, maybe Dutta believes Nakku and Baaji at some corner of his heart, now hope in the coming episodes they show Dutta coming out of his "gadhon ka leader" mode, and atleast ponder on Nakku's and Baaji's words.

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Episode Review:
I completely agree with Aparna here, I am sooo disappointed in Dutta today. The man just does not learn, he does not know that he should be giving Naku and Baaji benefit of doubt? I mean come on..already...fine, dont believe that NS is the culprit, but at least investigate the Damodar angle na?
After all that Naku and Baaji have gone through for him, he should at least hear them out isnt it?

You know what I would really like to see, is Naku giving Dutta the couch treatment...maybe then he will come back and listen to her??? πŸ˜†

Madhu coming back should open some interesting scenes between her and Dutta and potentially Baaji...he really needs some real "love" rather than the bhau-giri he is being subjected to.

Now that Dutta is a non-believer, are we still going to see Naku Holmes in action? AS has also joined the Dutta bandwagan now and asking them to stay away from snooping πŸ˜†

If Dutta is feeling hurt that Nakku dint trust him, wont Nakku also feel bad that inspite of saying she SAW certain things, he is not trusting her?! And does Nakku have a history of "hallucinating" πŸ˜•?! Baaji himself told Dutta that when the entire world thought Dutta was dead, Nakku was the only one person who believed in her instincts that Dutta is alive! Similarly, when Nakku took bullet for Dutta, Baaji told him "Nakku ko laga bhao ki jaan khatre mein hain, issliye woh chali aayi". Similarly, Dutta knows Nakku's "telepathic" powers (sometimes "evesdropping" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†), still he is not giving her the benefit of doubt in front of Nana? Ok fine, dont believe her unless you are completely sure, but atleast he can look into the matter to atleast convince Nakku that she is wrong right? Here, he is plainly writing off Nakku as if she is some mental patient with hallucinating problems .

@ red - Haha, you know what, I was just going to type that. I would like to see Nakku "pissed" with Dutta, and giving him the silent treatment πŸ˜‰. Like when Dutta stares at her, she just looks away, when Dutta comes to sleep, she turns to the other side, or even better, she takes her pillow and sleeps on the couch πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†! I'm sure these things will ATLEAST lead to Dutta taking Nakku and her words more seriously, and also her status in his life. Right now, Nakku is totally taken for granted by Dutta. She is supposed to talk, behave, and act as per his wish, and not without his permissions . I would love to see Dutta the way he was during the 2nd jungle times 😍. He was such a cute puppy then, who "blindly" trusted and followed Nakku 😳😍.

@ blue
- Now I think its time Dutta HIMSELF witnesses the truth! I think thats whats going to happen, because after all this, I dont think Baaji or Nakku will have the guts to continue with all this. So now, Nakku will leave everything to Bappa, Baaji will also silently follow Bhao (no no not Nakku, the old gadha one itself πŸ˜†!)

Word Aparna...he does not even listen to them? After everything they have done for him? Surely they are not smoking crack na? πŸ˜•

At present, Dutta is only seeing the negative side of all this. He is not thinking about the WHYS! But now, since both Baaji and Nakku has collectively said this, I hope we get to see a brooding Dutta by the bar, who thinks out what exactly happened, and carefully analyses EACH thing that happened, then perhaps he might be able to see sense πŸ€”. Anyways, Dutta has the habit of screaming first, and later only he thinks and analyses πŸ˜†! So hope this time around also the same thing happens πŸ˜‰.

Btw, I hope he is gargling with salt water everyday morning πŸ€”.

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Aparna...I'm sure that Dutta is quite perturbed...and he will try to figure things out in his mind! But then he does have this tendency of keeping his eyes shut to the truth and hanging on to his pre-conceived notions/prejudices for the longest time possible. He is deeply prejudiced against his own father...and the information that Naku and Baji have given him will only worsen it...and make him feel even more indebted towards NS. The fact that NS might want to hurt him, he'll take some time to understand and process it.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dutta's anger blinds his reasoning completely. Though I was blaming Naku and Baji for not telling Dutta about the whole thing earlier...I know that it is very difficult to make him listen and think rationally unless he is ready for it. He is like a bomb ready to burst at the slightest hint of "Perceived Dhokha". 

Why can he not listen...atleast hear and try to reason with Naku and Baji, the two people who have proved their love and loyalty over and over again.  But then it would be so out of character for DSPπŸ˜†

Anger at Naku, Baji and the situation in general + the humiliation of the message/piece of saree have driven him over board.

Why are the villains and vamps always smarter than the protagonist? Nana is playing mind games and our Gadha is blissfully unaware.

AS is so annoying, predictable and jobless...someone please get purohitji!

Madhu dear...bad timing for entryπŸ˜’

BB, Thank you for another wonderful episode. The character  traits  (even for Shifty Suds..can well imagine his surprised look) have been very well maintained πŸ‘
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

His reaction was typical Dattaish, onesided, refused to believe Naku & baji. As usual, he hurts himself by believing things only from his pov. He will believe only when he himself will get a strong proof, till then he is right, Naku & Baji are wrong. This episod belongs to Datta's blind faith on NS & refusing to accept some reality shown to him about NS, he hates his biological father & finds enough reasons to hate him more. Madhu must be shattered, hearing all the convo.

Thanks to the writer & BB. Waiting for tomorrow's episod.😊
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Dutta's anger blinds his reasoning completely. Though I was blaming Naku and Baji for not telling Dutta about the whole thing earlier...I know that it is very difficult to make him listen and think rationally unless he is ready for it. He is like a bomb ready to burst at the slightest hint of "Perceived Dhokha". 

Why can he not listen...atleast hear and try to reason with Naku and Baji, the two people who have proved their love and loyalty over and over again.  But then it would be so out of character for DSPπŸ˜†

Anger at Naku, Baji and the situation in general + the humiliation of the message/piece of saree have driven him over board.

Why are the villains and vamps always smarter than the protagonist? Nana is playing mind games and our Gadha is blissfully unaware.

AS is so annoying, predictable and jobless...someone please get purohitji!

Madhu dear...bad timing for entryπŸ˜’

BB, Thank you for another wonderful episode. The character  traits  (even for Shifty Suds..can well imagine his surprised look) have been very well maintained πŸ‘

@ red - 🀣🀣🀣!! Pendulam AS strikes again πŸ˜†! But do you REALLY think Dutta will allow her to hang out with Purohitji at temples πŸ€”πŸ˜†?! His instructions are not only for Nakku, but for AS also πŸ˜‰, so perhaps she can call Purohitji over for lunch or something, like she used to do before! πŸ˜†

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ red - Haha, you know what, I was just going to type that. I would like to see Nakku "pissed" with Dutta, and giving him the silent treatment πŸ˜‰. Like when Dutta stares at her, she just looks away, when Dutta comes to sleep, she turns to the other side, or even better, she takes her pillow and sleeps on the couch πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†! I'm sure these things will ATLEAST lead to Dutta taking Nakku and her words more seriously, and also her status in his life. Right now, Nakku is totally taken for granted by Dutta. She is supposed to talk, behave, and act as per his wish, and not without his permissions . I would love to see Dutta the way he was during the 2nd jungle times 😍. He was such a cute puppy then, who "blindly" trusted and followed Nakku 😳😍.

@ blue
- Now I think its time Dutta HIMSELF witnesses the truth! I think thats whats going to happen, because after all this, I dont think Baaji or Nakku will have the guts to continue with all this. So now, Nakku will leave everything to Bappa, Baaji will also silently follow Bhao (no no not Nakku, the old gadha one itself πŸ˜†!)

@Bold: Naku has really never been angry with Dutta, its about time she played the same game, thats really what I feel, cause Dutta never listens otherwise. He always wants to run away from the truth, because it hurts. Dutta keeps saying he wants to treat her as his wife and give her all the rights, but does he really mean it? I am with Naku and Baaji on this one, they both need to play roothi hui biwis...and like Baaji said once, "Aap to Dutta Bhau ho, aap jo kahenge humko maanna hi padega na?

On the Dutta himself seeing it, yeah no other option, Sanjayrao it is, who is going to lead him in that direction I feel :)

@Bold: Naku has really never been angry with Dutta, its about time she played the same game, thats really what I feel, cause Dutta never listens otherwise. He always wants to run away from the truth, because it hurts. Dutta keeps saying he wants to treat her as his wife and give her all the rights, but does he really mean it? I am with Naku and Baaji on this one, they both need to play roothi hui biwis...and like Baaji said once, "Aap to Dutta Bhau ho, aap jo kahenge humko maanna hi padega na?

On the Dutta himself seeing it, yeah no other option, Sanjayrao it is, who is going to lead him in that direction I feel :)

Word, Harshita πŸ‘!