India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

SAIBO again!!

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Though i love this song n its really beautiful and romantic but i'm personally getting tired of listening to it again and again on arjuhi. Ekta kapoor is known for promoting her films by playing their songs repeatedly until its worn out but i really wanted either some new songs or the KMH tunes again as we wont hear it again aftr 2moroCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpoishakumar

chathu_88 Groupbie
chathu_88
chathu_88

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Will miss You KMH2 & the beautiful bg music in the show from tomorrow onwards
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Same hereOuch I'm bored sick of that songOuch I want the tittle track to be played tomorrowCryCry
sanat11 Senior Member
sanat11
sanat11

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
saibo is no doubt a beautiful song..

but since its the end of kmh i would also really like to hear the kmh song for arjun arohi!
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
same here m missing kmh title track.Cry.Cry..i wish kl k epi me play kr de...
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Ditto my thots...i am fed up of listening to this song..for every arjuhi moment..esp Flashbacks...Angry Angry Angry...i wanna listen to Teri saanson se...aka the KMH2 title track...Cry
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Saibo is a beautiful song but the title song of KMH is just as beautiful and I am disappointed in the CVs for not using the title song to their advantage especially when the show is coming to an end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index