Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Iqbal next show with neha... (Page 7)

Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by pink gurl

@laila- let us enjoy the last two episodes of Sangini in peace...come back on friday and then you can give your prized notions on anything and everything wrong in sangini and its actors and also applaud all your fav ones...but please we want to enjoy the show which is the reason of this discussion forum
till then watch dev and manav and leave Rudra for heavens..thankyouWacko

You can enjoy the episodes as much as you want - how is my writing going to stop you. You're being awful hypersensitive and a rude to tell me to stop expressing my views.After two days this place will be deadexcept for the die-hard Rudra and Gauri fans pinning for Sangani Part 2. By then I'll be off toanother forum...and you can all join me thereLOLLOLLOL
No offense @Laila2009 I think your the one who's being a little rude. We know you don't like Ruda or Sangini but the rest of us do. And saying MIK made the worst mistake of his life by quitting KAA and his career will continue to plummet I dont think you have any right to say that. I also really liked Shiv and KAA but he can't change his past. He left because he wanted to get married and he had been working like a dog since KYPH there is no point of discussing that anymore it was 4 years ago he has moved and so have we. I don't mean to sound rude but I do respect your opinion.

Edited by Amrita0901 - 01 June 2011 at 9:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shopaholic83

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
wow thats great news
hope he gets good subscript in that show

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amrita0901

@laila- let us enjoy the last two episodes of Sangini in peace...come back on friday and then you can give your prized notions on anything and everything wrong in sangini and its actors and also applaud all your fav ones...but please we want to enjoy the show which is the reason of this discussion forum
till then watch dev and manav and leave Rudra for heavens..thankyouWacko

You can enjoy the episodes as much as you want - how is my writing going to stop you. You're being awful hypersensitive and a rude to tell me to stop expressing my views.After two days this place will be deadexcept for the die-hard Rudra and Gauri fans pinning for Sangani Part 2. By then I'll be off toanother forum...and you can all join me thereLOLLOLLOL
No offense @Laila2009 I think your the one who's being a little rude. We know you don't like Ruda or Sangini but the rest of us do. And saying MIK made the worst mistake of his life by quitting KAA and his career will continue to plummet I dont think you have any right to say that. I also really liked Shiv and KAA but he can't change his past. He left because he wanted to get married and he had been working like a dog since KYPH there is no point of discussing that anymore it was 4 years ago he has moved and so have we. I don't mean to sound rude but I do respect your opinion.
Amrita, Telling someone not to write is rude expressing a viewpoint of a show that might not be the same as another person isn't. You can't have life one way where everyone praises a show just because you like it. You think his career is going great. I don't and I can site examples of the failures of his shows - low TRP ratings. Despite a massive fan following he cannot get the same success - he needs a stronger vechile than this show to make it and he knows it - see the article on his webpage.
pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Leaving KAA was a huuuge mistake, and obviously none of his shows have been able to do well afterwards. However, there are several reasons as to why they have failed. Ekta knew how to utilize his best qualities, and we just haven't seen that with any other production house. MIK's work in Waaris was commendable, but that show didn't last due to several other reasons. Anyways, it is not wrong to say that by leaving KAA MIK made a huge mistake, but there is no way to rectify it, so now what? Nothing, he's moved on and his fans will move on with him.
pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
No offense to the regular forum visitors, but this topic has garnered a lot more activity than usual.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Every actor has ups and downs in there career there is no doubt that MIK is very talented and deserves the absoulte best. Maybe leaving KAA was the best option for him at the time. After all he's a human being too he needed a break after pretty much working night and day for 3 years straight and he wanted to get married and live a little. I agree that Ekta is the best at what she does, but I don't think he needs Ekta for sucessful career and I am sure he doesnt think that he can't succeed without Ekta either. But what's the point he can't change his past we just have to move on with him. I wish him all the best and I am positive he will be on top once again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurlshopaholic83OrientalDancerShineon

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shopaholic83

y r we comparing characters of diff shows??? all characters r diff and diff actors are playing the roles.
Nothing wrong in making comparisions. Ever taken a literature class or a theater or movie class at university? They do it all the time? My friend is one of the major writers of Shakespeare's works  and one of the topics she sets for her class is to compare and contrast different characters. Of course Indian shows are not works of art or great literature but the comparison is fine. The only thing we need to do is refrain from using the comparisons is to be cognizant of the language used as we have a lot of hypersensitive people who take to heart anything negative stated about their favorite character.

was I rude to you? then what was that (in bold)...I can cite a 100 more of these but there is no point discussing that.
Everyone has a different viewpoint of everything under the sun and I might not agree with all ..no one would but only those are respected which sound respectful.
after today you will move on to another forum...only to write your mindset or rather spread negativity ..
I should not say this but posts about MIK ,binny on the personal front have been annoying to say the least...Goodbye to sangini and you too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901OrientalDancer

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shopaholic83

y r we comparing characters of diff shows??? all characters r diff and diff actors are playing the roles.
Nothing wrong in making comparisions. Ever taken a literature class or a theater or movie class at university? They do it all the time? My friend is one of the major writers of Shakespeare's works  and one of the topics she sets for her class is to compare and contrast different characters. Of course Indian shows are not works of art or great literature but the comparison is fine. The only thing we need to do is refrain from using the comparisons is to be cognizant of the language used as we have a lot of hypersensitive people who take to heart anything negative stated about their favorite character.

was I rude to you? then what was that (in bold)...I can cite a 100 more of these but there is no point discussing that.
Everyone has a different viewpoint of everything under the sun and I might not agree with all ..no one would but only those are respected which sound respectful.
after today you will move on to another forum...only to write your mindset or rather spread negativity ..
I should not say this but posts about MIK ,binny on the personal front have been annoying to say the least...Goodbye to sangini and you too
Nice try - but that's all it is - a try.  I don't tell people to shut up - not even nicely. The person here was also telling others to stop making comparisons and that is not OK either. It's not about different viewpoints here. Pointing out flaws or expressing disappointment in a show is not negativity; it's called giving feedback and a way of communicating to the cast and production team things are not going well. Read the article on MIK's fan page/website. He even admits the show did not go in the direction it intended and got lost on the way. I am sure he would like to say more but because of his career was diplomatic about it.

Go to top