Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK-Lucky Scene? (Page 2)

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 3954

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
ya it could b ur thought but in sbs segment i saw to say Maan " in winning that victory i will help u " so it could b the on going track for winning Geet's family trust n love Maan will help Lucky... so lets! wait what happened???????D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36043

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
May be Maan will help Lucky in winning the khusti ..& Maan will be in guise of Balwant coz Beeji's family may not be in favor of his exposure in public as their 'jamai' ..due to their 'jhoote' reputation...
just think so..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

May be Maan will help Lucky in winning the khusti ..& Maan will be in guise of Balwant coz Beeji's family may not be in favor of his exposure in public as their 'jamai' ..due to their 'jhoote' reputation...
just think so..Wink
Oh my god! Dont tell me Bobby... What more will Maan sacrifice?Ouch
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetlover1

ya it could b ur thought but in sbs segment i saw to say Maan " in winning that victory i will help u " so it could b the on going track for winning Geet's family trust n love Maan will help Lucky... so lets! wait what happened???????D'oh
I think he is training Lucky...so the statement is meant for Lucky veerey...Smile
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

I hope its not flashback.

I would love for lucky and mama to end up in delhi somehow...I enjoyed their track a lot.


I want Jugnu mama to come to Delhi and do some Jasusi on the closed room with Maan's things... May be his past will com eout atleast then..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6445

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by LuvScooby

I hope its not flashback.

I would love for lucky and mama to end up in delhi somehow...I enjoyed their track a lot.


I want Jugnu mama to come to Delhi and do some Jasusi on the closed room with Maan's things... May be his past will com eout atleast then..LOL


Oh yeah, that would be good angle...Jasusi will pay off and we'll get to learn MSK's Dark pastEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by LuvScooby

I hope its not flashback.

I would love for lucky and mama to end up in delhi somehow...I enjoyed their track a lot.


I want Jugnu mama to come to Delhi and do some Jasusi on the closed room with Maan's things... May be his past will com eout atleast then..LOL


Oh yeah, that would be good angle...Jasusi will pay off and we'll get to learn MSK's Dark pastEmbarrassed

*dreamy eyes* MSK haye haye! Blushing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
My scene for today

2 3 4 5

Author: Opti   Replies: 32   Views: 12073

Opti 32 12073 21 July 2011 at 10:11pm by -Mounika-
Maan Geet to singapore scene HOT and funny

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: chullbulli   Replies: 69   Views: 36783

chullbulli 69 36783 09 March 2011 at 5:17pm by bhabha
Thread leaving scene-The most beautiful scene

2 3

Author: -Selcouth-   Replies: 19   Views: 3804

-Selcouth- 19 3804 02 August 2010 at 10:06pm by anjani-pagli
Damn the dargah people are so lucky..

Author: --dolphin--   Replies: 8   Views: 1057

--dolphin-- 8 1057 02 August 2010 at 2:44pm by Sidra.W
Geet's lucky dupattasss!

Author: -Kash-   Replies: 4   Views: 1277

-Kash- 4 1277 19 April 2010 at 12:50pm by -Lostindreams

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index