aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after a long break ...uff  today" s epi was good...i am really happy...gopi  did something sensible...she asked kaki abt the writing...i thought she ll again ask that kalakari raashi...again when she ran away from ahem before letting him to complete...ahem really deserves that...and his expression omg...i just loved it.,...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it when She runs off from there before letting Ahem finish what he wanted to say..It was just great to watch and I so wish she continues to do that more often but then I really dunno that we maybe lucky again..

Luv atop
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved that part too when Gopi ran off, know he must no how it feels , when he walks away from Gopi.
aachus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: winter30

I loved that part too when Gopi ran off, know he must no how it feels , when he walks away from Gopi.

yes thats what...and koki...koki too gave him nice...she asked whenever she do mistakes u used to scold her...but when she do something great u just ignores her...ye kya thareka hai.?
ahem become sppechless...😆😆😆
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so finally Aham is getting what he deserves...
Gopi ignoring him and not letting him express his anger on her...

Good Going gal...Kudos to u...and keep up the momentum...
aachus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

but that   sbb...for what he was shouting...?
Edited by aachus - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All those things were good, glad Gopi didn't get shouted at and she managed so adeptly to remove the embroidery without cutting into the socks or hanky too, well done Gopi, also Aham being told off by Kokila and Gopi realising Rashi may not be the right person to take advise where Aham is concerned, all in all a super episode. Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea totally loved gopi's scenes today! 
finally it was a bit of change and development.. but according to SBB rashi's put another kalakaari and this time poor gopi gets shouted and yelled by ahem!! 
and oh myy Ahem's expression when he wanted to say thank you were so cutee, it was like the first time ahem was actually talking to gopi like a NORMAL person.. he was a bit of robot but still he tired and gopi ran off.. haha how he must feel that after the courage to say something good to her she doesn't let him finish and runs off.. ahaha 
-Pooja
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Sadhli, you know what am like Gopi keep on doing this..DOn't you dare look at him and just don't give him a chance to speak..Just ignore him but alas that's what am imagining, CV's must have something else brewing..😆

Luv atop
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: aachus

but that   sbb...for what he was shouting...?

I think Aham mentioned banyon, so I was thinking it might be some dry cleaning bill, but why would he make such an issue of such a small bill, has to be something large, maybe to do with the cleaning of the carpets in his car, I don't know we will have to wait another week to find out.