Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bee5

There are still a few who think like that. I am glad I do get to read such comments pertaining with the way the story had been progressing from long time back ...

Edit: It is not about whether Nivedita pulled off such an act while looking beautiful, it is about the character and what she was...

More Edit : .. and also whether it was required for the story?

Bee, I completely understand where you're coming from, but maybe that was the only way to set up the misunderstanding that will take place... I'll admit that the bhang scene was annoying, although the one thing I liked about it was when she let us know a bit about her childhood. Even in her silly state, she seemed sad when she mentioned how she couldn't dance because of all the work she had to do. 

But like I said, maybe the events in this episode will be the show's transition into the next dhamaka. I don't know if it was REQUIRED necessarily, but let's see what happens in the future.
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry :)Edited by sheryajp - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaurp07

Bee, I completely understand where you're coming from, but maybe that was the only way to set up the misunderstanding that will take place... I'll admit that the bhang scene was annoying, although the one thing I liked about it was when she let us know a bit about her childhood. Even in her silly state, she seemed sad when she mentioned how she couldn't dance because of all the work she had to do. 

But like I said, maybe the events in this episode will be the show's transition into the next dhamaka. I don't know if it was REQUIRED necessarily, but let's see what happens in the future.

Kaurp,
  There are severals ways of doing one thing. It is same when you are telling a story. Mind you this is a daily soap and things are not entirely written before day 1 of airing a show. It is written progressively and developed based on many things.

Yes, Runjhun talked about her childhood and about how suddenly she had to "grow" up because she was never let to be a child. Yes, Guddu got to look at that side of Runjhun which he wasn't ever exposed to. But take a look at how the story is going to go or rather has been setup:

1. Runjhun is high on Bhang
2. Guddu admiring and admitting his love
3. (Calendar plops) Guddu turns against her without thinking for a sec
4. Runjhun wakes up to find herself dis-heaveled, finds her sindoor smudged, bangles broken. That for sure is a fabricated thing. A setup. But for what? For her to think Guddu took advantage of her while she was asleep? So, who did that? Not M&Ms bcos they are sitting their scratching their heads as to whether the calendar that they plopped worked in their favor or not. Did Jabbo do it? The guy has not been shown for last 2 days. Or did Guddu do it himself to win the challenge and prove it to her that it is she who lost at the end? And to prove it to her that he was going to make her life hell as he had declared the day he got married to her? So, Guddu was such a low-thinking person?

There was a Guddu who was so angry that Runjhun had given a false molestation complaint against him that, he called her on some false pretext and to teach her a lesson, and claiming that he is going to "touch" her, all he does is catch hold of her throat and not really touch in a sleazy way, comes down to stage a marital rape now?

Is this all required? Yes, they need a confrontational scene and it all has to come out in order for them to clarify their mis-understandings and put an end to the show. But for that, was a "staged rape" scene required? And hence Runjhun was intoxicated on Bhang? This was the Runjhun who would get upset on seeing a alcohol bottle with her husband? So what she drank it unknowingly? 

Guddu confessing to Runjhun couldn't have happened while she was asleep one day?
Guddu has to use such tactics to win this challenge and hence Runjhun has to be intoxicated on Bhang?
Guddu-Runjhun confrontational scene couldn't have happened without this Bhang-Staged Rape thing?
So what if Nivedita looked oh-so-beautiful and Himmanshoo as Guddu looked charming,  adorable and totally-totally in love with his wife and was proud to be her husband, Was this cheap storyline required? 

Yes, one day the story had to end, but there was no reason to do it like this so cheaply. Bhang was the only way to make Guddu be able to give a look of misuse?! Couldn't they just "talk" and resolve their issues? This is not the Bhagonwali I was watching all these months and more specifically the last 50 odd days where CVs were churning out masterpieces of episodes. This is not their doing. Bhagonwali's soul is lost.

Kaurp, Thanks for bringing this up. Atleast I was able to put my thoughts down.
Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know Bee...

I am totally lost ...I didn't mind the three kisses that was inocent, I didn't mind the M&M because that's what they do...comspiring to breakup G&R...I even didn't mind Guddu getting angry at seeing the calender because that's Guddu he is insecure when it comes to his feeling for R and we all know he's like the weather...one minute the sun is shining and the next minute thunderstorms...but what I didn't get was the way R looked after she wake up...which road are they taking with this...I hope not the wrong path...If Bhagonwali has to end it should end the way it started...unique...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL I've not really been seeing Bhagonwali as is then...I completely missed that. See I figured that the bangles may have broken because Guddu had to grab Runjhun's hands and in that process the bangles broke, and disheveled state was that in the middle of the night she might have switched positions. LOL I've done it before, slept completely looking decent gotten up with pillows thrown around...and such. I mean I know usually they show Runjhun sleep in a straight position but I just completely saw it that she might have moved in her sleep hence the disheveled state.

I don't think Runjhun thought Guddu took liberty with her, but maybe in her inebriated state she carried out things too far? I don't know. I've been seeing things too simply LOL where's my analysis brain gone..?

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Wafah

Maybe we are the ones over analyzed the scene and it's as simple as you just describe it. She was high move to much and broke the bangles and mess up her hair.I don't think Guddu broke them.I can't wait for tomorrow.

Ps Wafah I like your simple thinking brains.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Wafah

LOL I've not really been seeing Bhagonwali as is then...I completely missed that. See I figured that the bangles may have broken because Guddu had to grab Runjhun's hands and in that process the bangles broke, and disheveled state was that in the middle of the night she might have switched positions. LOL I've done it before, slept completely looking decent gotten up with pillows thrown around...and such. I mean I know usually they show Runjhun sleep in a straight position but I just completely saw it that she might have moved in her sleep hence the disheveled state.

I don't think Runjhun thought Guddu took liberty with her, but maybe in her inebriated state she carried out things too far? I don't know. I've been seeing things too simply LOL where's my analysis brain gone..?

Maybe I missed something too. I thought the bangles broke when he was holding her hands and brought her to the bed. Initially I thought it was her hair pins.  As for the disheveled look, I can never figure out how they show people waking up in the morning looking all neat and clean, hair and make-up in place!

Runjhun's reaction felt a little strange to me though. Not sure if she thought G took advantage of her or if she took liberties with him in her inebriated condition. I don't think it was a set-up.

G's reaction to the calendar and turning against her - that is Guddu Shukla. immature, insecure, hot-tempered, impulsive, egoistic and arrogant. (did I forget any adjective)😆

Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There are some very valid points there, but I think a major part of this show is the misunderstandings. That's all I'm saying is to wait and see if certain things aren't really what they seem. As Wafah stated, it's possible for Runjhun to have woken up like that on her own. We really don't know anything right now.. .As for Guddu turning against her when he saw the calendar, his anger seems to be coming from the fact that he JUST expressed his feelings for her, and then he finds that she's still in challenge mode. It was like a kick in the heart for him, he probably feels stupid and is also angry at himself for letting his feelings get out of control. As usual we have a misunderstanding... That's all I have to say about the episode. 

I'd like to clarify that I am most definitely NOT praising the writing of the show right now. I'm not trying to defend the present story, just throwing out other ideas and possibilities, as any member of this forum is entitled to do. I completely agree with you that there have been MUCH better episodes in the past. But I feel that at this point, we really cannot analyze episodes as usual, since the change in the writing is so apparent. I don't feel the depth in the writing anymore, so I feel like there isn't much to analyze, nor can we compare current episodes to the "good" ones. 

All I'm trying to do is hang on to what we have and not let go of it. If all goes well, we could have our show back, complete with the magical qualities that made us fall in love with it in the first place. Things are  not perfect right now, but who knows what could happen?

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, I am not saying Guddu did that .. but there is something that has happened and for her to come out looking like that in the morning someone has done that. I don't care who did it, but to come to that state is why Runjhun was intoxicated on Bhang, wasn't required is what I am telling. To each his own.

Over-analyzing, under-analyzing ... when to analyze and when not-to analyze is not something that if one says , everyone would follow ... just bcos what you feel, the others do not feel and the vise-versa.

So, I too am here and will watch the show as I have been for the past 5 months. Will comment after that.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update