Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvey

🀣🀣🀣🀣 i tink tink tinkk if dey make DMG 3, i want to be d long losttt twin shisssterrr of muskaaannn and i fit d billl, i dam sureee...!!!!!!!🀣🀣☺️

acha? I love it when you praise yourself  🀣🀣🀣🀣

Such a confident young woman you are na? 😳
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Maybe busy in her studies or not much interested in show, otherwise she was heart core fan of Maan, and called herself his Geet, and she was my sautan, but since december she started coming less, and since Feb she totally stopped...I think last she came in Feb...Lot of people left, if you watch our family VM, ton of family members left, may be they were not true family members No?

Anyways whoever is still here, i think they are the true friends and family members, what you think?

Muniza

i was quite shakkkinggg no...!!!!! wen i view d vm, many lost and found happening on dis thread no...!!!!!πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
vy dont you all call dem bakkk no...?????????!!!!! family is still family no...!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oye you are going? I am opening the thread tomorrow so can u please edit on first page the rota?
We will definitely miss you darling πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...Lub ju, have a nice & safe trip...

Muniza

Z ko pm kardena about the change...i will edit on the first page!!!!

thankyou MD...love you toooπŸ˜ƒ
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GIGGGLESSS MIKA...!!!!! TALK TO YOU KAL...!!!!NO...???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 GNITE...!!!!! do not forget to add PHINGOLIS in your sweeet sweet dreams no...!!!!!🀣🀣
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

πŸ€—

anka my babydoll miss you loads and buckets...

jaldi waapis aa jana.. have a blast on your vacay!!!

Love ya darling
sleep tight

sweet dreams...

Divaaa...agar kuch bahut interesting baat ho toh message me on facebook...that is easier to check as compared to IFπŸ˜›

u too have a blast...love you...sweet dreamsπŸ€—
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okayh phingolisss theraphyyy...!!!!!!

challl looowww...!!!!!!
heee huiii huiii aha aha ahaa chiqliii chiqliii wiwiwiwiii...🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJj2cnor04[/YOUTUBE]

special honoring Maan singh khurana sexxxyyy promoss...!!!!!!

Aiyyooo NoNo, yeh kya kur diya, Sexy back😍😍😍..Aiyyooo MaanEet ke phingolis β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ˜...Too good, thanks for sharing πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

Maybe busy in her studies or not much interested in show, otherwise she was heart core fan of Maan, and called herself his Geet, and she was my sautan, but since december she started coming less, and since Feb she totally stopped...I think last she came in Feb...Lot of people left, if you watch our family VM, ton of family members left, may be they were not true family members No?

Anyways whoever is still here, i think they are the true friends and family members, what you think?

Muniza

Remember kal ke thread ki pahiye waali baat na?

it's the circle of life! ppl come and go... life goes on!!!

we all unfortunately end up moving on. Some move on faster than others!

it's the inherent property of the virtual world especially!

You have to work much harder to stick around! as it's so easy to detach yourself!

it takes some very special relationships... to make this work!!!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

GIGGGLESSS MIKA...!!!!! TALK TO YOU KAL...!!!!NO...???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 GNITE...!!!!! do not forget to add PHINGOLIS in your sweeet sweet dreams no...!!!!!🀣🀣

Babes...kal i might log in the afternoon but not sure...raat ko in the trainπŸ˜‰ okay will dream of phingolisss...i hope when i am gone u get one of our Maaneet too...the real one i mean action packed and allπŸ˜† challloo bye bye no!!!!cya latersss😊
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Divaaa...agar kuch bahut interesting baat ho toh message me on facebook...that is easier to check as compared to IFπŸ˜›

u too have a blast...love you...sweet dreamsπŸ€—

sure will do babes... wont foget πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i was quite shakkkinggg no...!!!!! wen i view d vm, many lost and found happening on dis thread no...!!!!!πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
vy dont you all call dem bakkk no...?????????!!!!! family is still family no...!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Long story😭 leave it, they are most welcome whenever they wanna come, but every person have their self respect, if they think their self respect was hurt here, so can't force them...They are always welcome...Chal jo saath hain unn se hi khush ho jaye, shayed unka itna hi saath tha, No?

Muniza