Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

And the change begins - Page 3

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smartc

Ditto..It was quite a pleasant surprise and I loved how they played that Saathiya instrumental that they played when Ahem-Gopi hugged one another in Switzerland. And atop, u watching the show too? Double whammy of happiness for moi.. *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~

Di, what is this? A co-incidence or what? I mean we always, always manage to just cross each other and am more than delighted for this pleasant surprise..πŸ€— Yeah, I have watched this show since the first day but not regularly just on and off as it goes πŸ˜† and recently I started participating in the forums..But hey, am so very glad to see you here and I did remember seeing you here earlier but that was before your trip..
Indeed it was pleasant to hear the instrumental being played..

Luv atop

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ atop: We are just meant to be together *hehehe*

I just returned from my trip and caught up on all episodes in one night. As far as participating in the forum is concerned, I hope to have many more posts and discussions here now that I am back, esp with u being in picture *hugs*

Hoping rest is fine with u :) Missed ya heaps *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~
atop thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smartc

@ atop: We are just meant to be together *hehehe*

I just returned from my trip and caught up on all episodes in one night. As far as participating in the forum is concerned, I hope to have many more posts and discussions here now that I am back, esp with u being in picture *hugs*

Hoping rest is fine with u :) Missed ya heaps *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~

We definitely areπŸ˜†
It's destiny which makes us cross each other's paths everytime and ise kismat ka ishaara samjho..πŸ˜† Gosh! it didn't turn out well, did it?πŸ˜†
Yay! I am so looking forward for your posts, well I may not be discussing at lengths but yeah maybe a line or two as in input and you being here just adds to my joy..
I missed ya too ..
DI, your Siggies are just great, I need to borrow some of your creations and aah! SG πŸ˜..No, I shall have to write you a PM now before they say am going off topic and that always happens with me...

Luv atop
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ atop: I don't know if I will be posting a lot as there is tons to be done and I still have to unpack :P But yes, as long as we are here together, that's all that matters *hehehe*

Yaar, siggies were made eons ago, I swear. I have lost my touch. And rightfully so. I see the wonderful creations of others now and I can't help but think what was I ever thinking creating such baikaar things *lol* But its ur love that u always end up complimenting me. Yes, I am just a pm away. So pm me anytime u feel like *hugs*

Awww.. Have I told ya how much I adore ya? God bless, babez!

Be back soon. Gotta finish some chores ;)

Cheers,
Sana~
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rashi will now show her true colors as she has been put in her place
atop thumbnail
@fanbidaai: She will and I fear what next she has up her sleeve..
@Sana di: and I shall reply to your each line in my PM so maybe tomorrow I shall drop you one and I love you tons di..Okay, you just complete your stuff and we shall speak over the PM..
and hey you dare not say your creations aren't great, I love them and infact you have a fan in me for your creations okay so I just don't want to hear that..

Luv atop