Ipkknd is a diffrent love story article

Posted: 12 years ago

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani

Four Lion Films and Panglosean Entertainment's upcoming prime time love story Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus is all geared to present a love story but with a difference.

Our source says, "The story will focus on the lives of Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti and his sister played by Daljit Kaur. The story is set against the backdrop of Lucknow wherein how their life changes when they meet their right match. The relationship between Daljit and Barun who play brother and sister of almost same age will be one of the highlights of the show. Daljit will be essaying a very complex character of a physically challenged girl who walks with a limp. But this weakness will not be a barrier in her life as she will be her brother's strength and his motivating factor. Barun will be a young business tycoon in the show and his sister will also be associated with him in his business. They belong to a higher class of society and what happens when they meet their perfect match who belongs to the other class of society. Other than this Akshay Dogra and Abhaas Mehta are also part of the show. Abhaas will play a lawyer who is very positive and practical. He falls in love with Sanaya. But later his character will turn grey when he comes to know that Sanaya loves Barun and not him."

We spoke to Abhaas Mehta who says, "We have already started shooting for the show and I am very happy to be part of the show but I can't reveal anything about the show right now."

We also spoke to producer Nissar Parvez who said, "As the name suggests it is a love track. But you will have to wait till the launch to know more about the show."

Abhaas loves Khushi ... But in TB article I read that he loves Dalijit :S Did I read something wrong.
Originally posted by -Natasha-

Abhaas loves Khushi ... But in TB article I read that he loves Dalijit :S Did I read something wrong.

Now its getting really confusing.. 😳   I hate love triangles..!! X( *bangs head on a wall* 🤣

Only thing which is soothing is.. 6th June is not much far.. 😆  Now we have to wait and watch.. 🤔
Exactly Sumi, I too hate love triangles and I thought there won't be any in this show for Arnav and Khushi but I was wrong. Don't really know which article should I trust :S LOL
Arggghhh not to forget it's a NEGATIVE character.
Originally posted by -Natasha-

Arggghhh not to forget it's a NEGATIVE character.

Exactly! Is life really full of such negative people like they show in their serials.. 🤔   I wonder.. 😳 😆 

Sounds cliched..Hope its A rumour 😛
why cant all third persons be like Neil Lol
Thanks For Sharing ðŸ¤— I Hate Negative Characters But Anyways If I See This News In Positive Way Then Of Course Everyone Will Fall In Love With Sanaya, Obviously ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Thanks For Sharing ðŸ¤— I Hate Negative Characters But Anyways If I See This News In Positive Way Then Of Course Everyone Will Fall In Love With Sanaya, Obviously ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³
yep sanz evryone ðŸ˜†

Thanks For Sharing!

TB article did say that abhaas guy would initially be positive but then will show his grey shade but this would be the reason????😕 I didn't get that!

Wasn't he supposed to be the love-interest of Daljit? Then how come this?

So, the sibling-chemistry is still an integral part but I'm happy, the serial would be Arnav-Khushi centric!