Is being lazy a bad thing? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by heroin.

oh yeah, same here. I'm just fed up of feeling guilty about it. πŸ€”
Well so long as you achieve your aim it does not matter how you do it, as long as it does not break the law.

Laziness I believe can be an Art.
The subtle way of remaining a witness to everything around us and being unaffected. It is a certain meditative process to achieve greater awareness.

even my wall clock gets lazy and stops once in a while πŸ₯± so how much difference it makes if I dont change the batteries for another month...
Originally posted by monar

<font color="#993300" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">even my wall clock gets lazy and stops once in a while πŸ₯± so how much difference it makes if I dont change the batteries for another month...
</font>

Hopefully the batteries do not leak n spoil the clock.
Even if we are lazy to do something we should open our mouth n get someone to do it, like a younger broπŸ˜†.
I still ask them to do things for me but also reward them. At times I return a favor for a favour.

Am not lazy to post about this topic...but someone just stole my motivation... I'm the victim here nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜›

Laziness could be due to lack of inspiration
Inspiration should not come in spurts πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Summer3

Laziness could be due to lack of inspiration
Inspiration should not come in spurts πŸ˜†
That's the whole problem isn't it. Even spurt is a gigantic term compared to the nanoseconds the inspiration comes for.
Originally posted by Mindbender

That's the whole problem isn't it. Even spurt is a gigantic term compared to the nanoseconds the inspiration comes for.

Yes even if the body is lazy the mind should be active.
But if both are inactive we become zombiesπŸ˜†
So Bend the Mind if u cannot bend the body.

Originally posted by Summer3

Hopefully the batteries do not leak n spoil the clock.
Even if we are lazy to do something we should open our mouth n get someone to do it, like a younger broπŸ˜†.
I still ask them to do things for me but also reward them. At times I return a favor for a favour.

the problem is me and my sibling are competing for KAUN BANEGA LAZIEST BUTT .. .. we are ardent follower of.. aaj kal so kal kar kal kar so parso... jaldi jaldi kyun kare jeena hai abhi barso πŸ˜†
Ah I remember a colleague who always told me.

First leave some work for tomorrow.

Secondly, keep your table very messy to show that you are working hard.

Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago