Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 48)

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsagar

Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by luvsagar

I just learned that BBAT will shut down on the last Thursday of this month!!

the information was from Rishi Shrivastav at Zee TV.  If anyone in India could confirm please and see if there is anything we can do to save or prolong the show!!!

Nina

It can't be since Bhagonwali airs on Friday too and usually shows go to the end of the week almost always. What source is this?

Rishi Shrivastav works for ZEE TV and is part of the creative team.  My source contacted him regarding other Zee shows and thats when he made the statement about BBAT.

The only thing that confused me when I heard this news is what other shows ZEE has in the offering because Mrs Kaushik is replacing Sangini and is set to start on June 20th and a google search and Zee TV website show no indication of any upcoming shows.

Thats why if someone in india can contact Zee directly and confirm it would be greatly appreciated.
Nina

Again I'm smelling fishiness.  sur001 talked to Anuj Talpade- a Zee network person over the phone, it was in this brief conversation that he told that "Bhagonwali" is not gonna end this month & that it's under scanner.  Then I heard later, that a zee network person told someone that the show is gonna last for a very long time.  If it's a zee network person says it's gonna last for a very long time, how can it end on the last Thursday of this month?  Now this latest news from Rishi Shrivastav, is condracticting whatever I've the previous news (whatever I've mentioned in this reply).  I wonder if the Zee network people are conflicted.  I wonder if some of them think the show still should go on & some of them think it should go off air at the end of this month.  Anyways, we still need to throw our love for this show at Zee network to help save it from goin' off air.  Now I'm really worriedCry              

Edited by edabella - 10 June 2011 at 12:34pm

luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001162574169

Khalid Samidha

If you message him through here I think he does respond at times.
I believe this is a true facebook page

Ok, will send a message and hope for a positive response.  In the meantime, Gardes is right. Let's just enjoy the episodes we get.

Nina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaagardes

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

I am tired of this and feel the need to jump in...  Angry

So far I have ABSOLUTELY NO CONFIRMATION from anyone that this show is ending.

As is the case, let us then put an end to speculation and enjoy the show.  Today's episode proved that the show is at a critical juncture and there is no need to spoil that by these bits of information (or misinformation).

By speculating, not only are we robbing ourselves of the pleasure of appreciating the show but it also affects the team that works on bringing the show to us.  Let us show our appreciation by staying put.

If and when we have more news, we will put our heads together and plan something.  Until then I would really appreciate if we stay clear of conjectures.

Have a dreamy weekend and start your countdowns to Monday's episode.  It will be a much pleasant activity or time pass as some may call it...WinkTongue

Absolutely right, gardes!!! We're going to stay put now and not let these rumours affect us!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurani2007jps01gardes

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Well said Gardes.
I don't want to pass my weekend and birthday tomorrow thinking about if the show will end. I want to brainstorm about if Runjhun will leave PN or not.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19PrabhkalluJulie0001gardes

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Well said Gardes.
I don't want to pass my weekend and birthday tomorrow thinking about if the show will end. I want to brainstorm about if Runjhun will leave PN or not.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!
PartyDancing  Dancing     Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Well said Gardes.

Happy Birthday, LG.  Go enjoy your day and think of what you want to see on Monday in more hours than I can count on my fingers, you do the math!  WinkBig smile

Edited by gardes - 10 June 2011 at 1:17pm
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Well said Gardes.

LoveGuddu,
  I will wish you tomorrow .. but don't forget to send a cake across Wink
  Nah even I don't anything to spoil my mood as well.

Thanks Gardes, for the write-up. 
nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Just a tiny question, if the show is not ending then why on earth Himmanshoo would confirm this to one of the members of this forum? Ok, leave Himmanshoo, why would any actor lie to this extent regarding his only show? Has anyone managed to contact with him regarding this matter?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index