Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 44)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Yes that is Mrs. Kaushik's promo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGuddu

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for confirming Wafah :)

Finally its starting on June 20 which is good :)

@rani2007 you should be happy now :)

Edited by sheryajp - 07 June 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGuddu

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Am bit confused here.

How much of impact improving the show's /actors ranking on this forum will have on Zee's decision? Are they even aware of our existence for them to care about how we feel about  this show ending prematurely?

Why can't IF get a confirmation from the channel/PH?

what can we do to get them to do it.?

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 08 June 2011 at 5:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesPrabhkalluedabellaLoveGudduOmaRamdass

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Am bit confused here.

How much of impact improving the show's /actors ranking on this forum will have on Zee's decision? Are they even aware of our existence for them to care about how we feel about  this show ending prematurely?

Simran,

Zee is very much aware of the forums and so are the Production Houses.  They have people reading our posts.  And the stars themselves read our posts as well.  IF is one of the most active forums and many a times you will see some of what we write has an impact on what we see a few days later - be it dialogues or some misunderstandings on our part of what the CVs are trying to show.

I may be wrong but Tellybuzz may be an IF offshoot and usually Tellybuzz is on the mark with the news.  Wafah, can you confirm please?

Edited by gardes - 08 June 2011 at 6:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesPrabhkalluedabellaOmaRamdassInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Sillykitty, the TRPs are based on a small percentage of households that are followed for their viewing habits and not every household in India.  The viewing habits of some are then generalized as viewing public preferences.  If you know of any of these households, maybe you can campaign and promote the show to them.

Also, Zee is fully aware of a large percent of their overseas viewership and refuses to factor them in their TRP formula.  So my watching on-line or TV makes no difference and neither your watching on TV makes a difference, unless you are one of the households with the ratings box.

Edited by gardes - 08 June 2011 at 6:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesPrabhkalluJulie0001-salma-OmaRamdassZiva01

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
ok the article came out today stating the two new shows that will be starting on 20th june.But this still does not say we cant try to save our show. Look what happened to CB2 (i know i am not supposed to compare any show here but it is a very good example). I have to admit that i was a very active forum member in CB1 and when i heard that it was going off air i signed petitions and campaigned to get it back on air. So i have faith that this petition and emailing and making our voices heard will work. Voices in unison makes a louder noise.

We must be persistent and keep emailing and writing and bombarding zee.

Also i wanted to note that even if Zee listens to us and keep Bhagonwali on longer - they will keep it under the 'scanner'. Around christmas i read and heard rumours that Sangini was going under the scanner and it will be taken off if the ratings didnt improve. Members of the forum was like what??? because the show was doing well at that time. So they didnt believe and didnt campaign and look what happened.

So i urge all to keep at it until zee confirms that this show is not going to be taken off and even when they confirm it we still have to show our love cause they will be watching the ratings of the show. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesrashaaPrabhkallurani2007Julie0001-salma-edabella

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Am bit confused here.

Simran,

Zee is very much aware of the forums and so are the Production Houses.  They have people reading our posts.  And the stars themselves read our posts as well.  IF is one of the most active forums and many a times you will see some of what we write has an impact on what we see a few days later - be it dialogues or some misunderstandings on our part of what the CVs are trying to show.

I may be wrong but Tellybuzz may be an IF offshoot and usually Tellybuzz is on the mark with the news.  Wafah, can you confirm please?

Thanks Gardes.
I understand the channels & PH read our postings , my concern is about us and our campaign having any impact on the outcome. We've all been going shrill for the last few weeks but no news good/bad on TBCry

@Sillykitty & Gardes
Please check my old posting on TRP to see the silly way it's measured in India.

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1590708&PID=38109682&#38109682

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 08 June 2011 at 8:38am
rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheryajp

Thanks for confirming Wafah :)

Finally its starting on June 20 which is good :)

@rani2007 you should be happy now :)

Yup! Big smile
Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index