Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 35)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Well this is a really disheartening news...Bhagonwali is nowhere near ending pointand they are planning to axe it too..and as usual based on ratings...There only a few sensible shows running in Indian television now...and BBAT is definitely one ofthem...As I have always said I do not like a show being dragged...but Bhagonwali is nowhere near to end...so many racks are there to be followed that it can easily run on for one year...lets hope the CV's,Production house and The Channel sees light

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluLoveGuddusur001

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I sign in this petition...I have been fearing something like thiswill happen from the very first...the TRP's are always trouble

PrabhkalluLoveGuddusur001

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Ok...when rijuridhi asked me to call again...I made my cousin talk...and he said you had called in morning asking the same question...di said no you would have some misunderstanding...I had not called...he asked ...Maybe from your family...Di said... No,I don't think so then he replied ...well some oversea site has given this news and nowhere else this news has come...its not going off air...Phone got disconnected and I got a deadly look from diAngry...
She asked me (she was not knowing i had called) and when i said yes...but not today yesterday...She was ready to kill me don't ask how i saved my lifeLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurani2007edabellaLoveGuddugardessigridInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
What I don't understand after reading Sur's and other forumers' responses is that if there is no truth to the "rumor", why isn't Zee coming out with an official statement to deny the story?

Shouldn't Zee refute the story once and for all with a press release?  Are they really enjoying this barrage of e-mails and what-nots coming their way?

Until Zee does it openly, please keep the pressue on, as you have over the last few days.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Pink19K__SPrabhkallurani2007Julie0001LoveGuddusur001

K__S Senior Member
K__S
K__S

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
 I totally agree we should keep sending e-mails etc. From what I read in to it Bhagonwali is under the scanner. I don't see that as good news, well it's better then that the show is going to end, but it still does not say that Bhagonwali is safe.

I sooo don't trust Zee...Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19PleiadesLoveGudduPrabhkalluInfofan

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
fans...today i will call again  to anuj ji and will request him to give an official statement about the show...he is a cool and very soft spoken  person...i request himanshoo also to join this forum and he replied.. he will join us very soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19PrabhkalluedabellaLoveGudduInfofan

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Hi all!!

We've only added 5 signatures in this last day!! I know it looks like the show is safe for now, but can we just try to get 35 more and hit 300?? Please? I'd rather be safe than sorry!

I was going to put the petition link up over here, but for some reason it's not coming properly in the preview. Here it is anyway:

http://www.ipetititons.com/petition/savebhagonwali/

PleiadesPrabhkalluLoveGuddu

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

Hi all!!

We've only added 5 signatures in this last day!! I know it looks like the show is safe for now, but can we just try to get 35 more and hit 300?? Please? I'd rather be safe than sorry!

I was going to put the petition link up over here, but for some reason it's not coming properly in the preview. Here it is anyway:

http://www.ipetititons.com/petition/savebhagonwali/

This link just takes me to a general scammy looking page!

The link from the first page works though.

I agree we still need to keep going, its still not completely out of the dark.

Edited by Pleiades - 30 May 2011 at 8:28pm

Pink19rashaaPrabhkallu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index