Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 34)

GuRuluv Newbie
GuRuluv
GuRuluv

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Wow! it's sure is a good news. Thanks for sharing it with us. I am so glad to know that this show will run for a long time. Hope they keep their words.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
believe me those words are still reverberating in my ears...mam this show will run for a long  time...sur can u try one more time?...i am waiting to hear from himanshoo also...he writes in FB earlier .." some more patience needed"...can u guess what does he mean?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19-salma-LoveGudduPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
.." some more patience needed"...can u guess what does he mean?  This is my understanding.. He is saying.. "be more patient"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19rani2007-salma-OmaRamdass

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I hope Bhagonwali  stays for a year or so. The story line is getting very interesting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19SonadevPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Yipeee. This is defintely grrreeeaat news! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
WOW everyone, this is FANTASTIC news that I just woke up to!

BUT, I do suggest we keep signing and calling and writing, because like sur01 said, the responses are a little confusing!! Although I'll take hope from the fact that with every person who called (later and later), they were a little more solid about keeping the show ON.

But let's not give up! At least let's get to 300 (only 40 more signatures) on the petition, and I'll email it out to EVERYONE on that list posted earlier!!

And thank you again for welcoming me!! HeartHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19SonadevLoveGudduPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

wonder whether Zee has interactive chat on their home page?Few channels have it & would be great to connect on that & get talking.
I see a discussion board for shows on Zee & may if we can somehow import the topics of this forum to Zee's board we'll have more chances of getting heard. Not sure about how if it works with IF in terms of user created content.
We can may be also set up a "Save Bhagonwali" page on FB?

P.S for Wafah
Posted this one Sur's thread about Good news, you are welcome remove one.

Simran, good ideas

Wafah, maybe we can have a sticky called "continued efforts to save the show." We can then think of intelligent things that we can do as a group to save the show

1. Keep the forum a energetic respectful place, so that new people are attracted to the show
2. Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?
3. Continue to e-mail Zee TV about the show
4. Raise rankings of show
5. Write House Arrest and those shows to promote BBAT
6. Come up with a list of possible plot lines/character developments so that CV's are aware of the potential and do not go for the first glitzy idea offered to them

Couple questions -

1) Does anyone have contact info for House arrest and SBS and other similar shows? We can email them asking to cover more BBAT shooting on set or locations, interviews of the cast.

2) This show has a lot of international viewers. Just wondering if ZEE is available in these countries such as Europe, Philippines and the Caribbean.

IF, as the ad says, Let your fingers do the walking...

Start googling to collect information.  You will be surprised how much you can find...

Everyone,

Can one person step forward and open a Save Bhagonwali FB account?  Please do not dilute by opening multiple accounts...

Be innovative on what and how you post.

Hi Gardes
@blue  I'm glad to set up the account. On second thoughts wonder whether we could start it as a community on FB & continue the efforts?
Would be great get some pointers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by jpalagrawal

wonder whether Zee has interactive chat on their home page?Few channels have it & would be great to connect on that & get talking.
I see a discussion board for shows on Zee & may if we can somehow import the topics of this forum to Zee's board we'll have more chances of getting heard. Not sure about how if it works with IF in terms of user created content.
We can may be also set up a "Save Bhagonwali" page on FB?

P.S for Wafah
Posted this one Sur's thread about Good news, you are welcome remove one.

Simran, good ideas

Wafah, maybe we can have a sticky called "continued efforts to save the show." We can then think of intelligent things that we can do as a group to save the show

1. Keep the forum a energetic respectful place, so that new people are attracted to the show
2. Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?
3. Continue to e-mail Zee TV about the show
4. Raise rankings of show
5. Write House Arrest and those shows to promote BBAT
6. Come up with a list of possible plot lines/character developments so that CV's are aware of the potential and do not go for the first glitzy idea offered to them

Couple questions -

1) Does anyone have contact info for House arrest and SBS and other similar shows? We can email them asking to cover more BBAT shooting on set or locations, interviews of the cast.

2) This show has a lot of international viewers. Just wondering if ZEE is available in these countries such as Europe, Philippines and the Caribbean.

IF, as the ad says, Let your fingers do the walking...

Start googling to collect information.  You will be surprised how much you can find...

Everyone,

Can one person step forward and open a Save Bhagonwali FB account?  Please do not dilute by opening multiple accounts...

Be innovative on what and how you post.

Hi Gardes
@blue  I'm glad to set up the account. On second thoughts wonder whether we could start it as a community on FB & continue the efforts?
Would be great get some pointers.

Simran,

I am not an active FB person and may not understand the nuances of one against the other.  I will leave it to you guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index