Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 31)

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rijuridhi

guys,  can u tell me how  many new shows   are waiting to enter ? somenath is replacing JKR and may be Mr kaushiks ...in place of sangini...but i am afraid of the 3rd one(broken sword)...is it ready to attack our beloved BBAT...pl answer me?

The broken sword promo is of Somenath only...i don't think they are planning for other show but they may have any in piperline...Who knows?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19Sonadev

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@rashaa
Hi...rashaa ...welcome to the forum and try to be active member...and thankzs for the petition thing...we have reached 235 ...and its a good thing...

@ all BBATians

Hi...frnds,
             I have a request to all of you keep on emailing and commenting besides you can also contact your other IF friends...they will surely help and will sign the petition as I have contacted to one of my friends on IF but not BBATian...and on my request she told her other buddies to sign the petition...You can also do the same to the buddies whom you trust that they will surely help you...This is the time of need and it will be much better how much help we gather...

Sur

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19PrabhkalluZiva01

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

I totally understand about the marketing and all guys! Believe me!! I've actually written to Zee & BBAT's producer to ask if they'd give me a small job hahahhaha - no harm trying right? LOL But nooo response. Doesn't matter though. As long as the show is SAFE!!!Big smile

Pink19Prabhkallu

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Also, thanks for welcoming me everyone! Feels so nice!! BlushingEmbarrassed
And the petition - you're very very welcome! It was the least I could do for the best show on TV!!! Big smile

Pink19Prabhkallu

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
ALSO:

Bulletin - we're up to 237 signatures on the petition. Let me tell you that signing is FREE!! I know a page pops up asking for donations, but you can just hit the back button and nothing happens! Just shut down the page. Please spread this information as well. The donation page is automatic but signing is FREE FREE FREE! 

I sound like an ad. Ek signature, muft muft muft! :P ;)

**I am SO loving doing this in colour. MUAHAHAHA =D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19edabellaPrabhkalluInfofan

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
 sur ,  thank u very much...i was really confusedConfused and very much afraid of that swordTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

[
QUOTE=sur001]Yipeee... 

OH THANK GOD THIS MADE MY DAY/WEEK/ probably month too!!!! Party 
YESSS
Whew.
[/QUOTE]
U r most welcome in IF Rasha .. Now u can see how ur petition works ..

Friends , this is Rasha Alam who has created the petition page ... I have forwarded the page on behalf of Rasha .. Now she is in with us ... Well done Rasha ClapClapClapClap

Edited by Pink19 - 29 May 2011 at 11:54pm

rashaasur001

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

ALSO:

Bulletin - we're up to 237 signatures on the petition. Let me tell you that signing is FREE!! I know a page pops up asking for donations, but you can just hit the back button and nothing happens! Just shut down the page. Please spread this information as well. The donation page is automatic but signing is FREE FREE FREE! 

I sound like an ad. Ek signature, muft muft muft! :P ;)

**I am SO loving doing this in colour. MUAHAHAHA =D
237 ! Sounds Good Smile ,
I'm sooo happy to see u Rasha  ... & yes ye FREE wala concept acha hai ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaasur001Ziva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index