Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 29)

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Sur honey! You made my day! Thanks so very very much for the good news and also thanks for making the call.. 
You're the best! Love you for that! Tongue 

Looking at ur last post after gardes,as you mentioned the problem still there.. i'm pretty sure all will be very very well... with all the huge supporters here in this forum...

Me and my friends, will still sigh the petition.. I have just email to Zee..I'm not gonna give up!

BBAT Rocks!

P.S Sur, i'm also in middle of having exams.. Sigh.. But, when i think of one episode the one with Guddu dreamt of romancing Runjhun in dabanng style.. "tere mast mast" It made smile in tears.. that was so beautiful scene.. Good luck for ur papers, sur Smile

Edited by Prabhkallu - 29 May 2011 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001OmaRamdass

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
guys,  can u tell me how  many new shows   are waiting to enter ? somenath is replacing JKR and may be Mr kaushiks ...in place of sangini...but i am afraid of the 3rd one(broken sword)...is it ready to attack our beloved BBAT...pl answer me?

sur001OmaRamdass

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I've added all important links of this thread to the main post. So for those who don't want to navigate through all the muddle and everything else the links are updated. Yes I went through almost 30 pages of conversation. If I missed an important link please PM it to me. I'm not trying to be anal but it helps that all our ideas and thoughts are in one place so that there is no miscommunication and people don't have to browse through multiple topics to get the information they want. It only takes a little effort to find the information you need so do try to look a little.

Also Bhagonwali isn't out of the woods, and even if we do get extensions it doesn't mean that Zee won't interfere for the sake of TRP's remember to put in your messages on why you like this show and would like for it to maintain its original integrity not be butchered for the sake of TRPs because even if we get our show back, would we still like it if for the name of TRP they butcher the quality and originality of this show...

We want the heart of Bhagonwali intact so put that in your emails as well...and don't give up...

For those wanting to put FB pages of Save Bhagonwali...go ahead and do it...any idea to save Bhagonwali is a good idea...

Again please be mindful to keep your tempers in check, and be professional and courteous. Don't bash anyone.

Regards,
Wafah

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07PleiadesSonadevDhanujpPrabhkallurani2007sur001OmaRamdassInfofanZiva01

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Really happy to see some positive response :) wonderful job by all IF team, happy to see that we are heard somewhere & somehow. Thats a good sign. Our efforts are working finally :)

However BBAT is still under scanner, which is dangerous.

I wan thinking like...

Wouldn't it be nice if BBAT is move to prime time or even later prime time from mon - thur. As we may have more audience in the evening to view this show. I think even a new promo may help now.I know we where discussion about the show timings & this was already suggested @bee5 last week.

I think anything just anything may be better rather, then ending this show. I really do not want to see BBAT even under scanner also :(

Any update for this week Rating ? Where is BBAT now ? When do we get to know these ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonadevrani2007Prabhkallusur001OmaRamdassInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

wonder whether Zee has interactive chat on their home page?Few channels have it & would be great to connect on that & get talking.
I see a discussion board for shows on Zee & may if we can somehow import the topics of this forum to Zee's board we'll have more chances of getting heard. Not sure about how if it works with IF in terms of user created content.
We can may be also set up a "Save Bhagonwali" page on FB?

P.S for Wafah
Posted this one Sur's thread about Good news, you are welcome remove one.

Simran, good ideas

Wafah, maybe we can have a sticky called "continued efforts to save the show." We can then think of intelligent things that we can do as a group to save the show

1. Keep the forum a energetic respectful place, so that new people are attracted to the show
2. Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?
3. Continue to e-mail Zee TV about the show
4. Raise rankings of show
5. Write House Arrest and those shows to promote BBAT
6. Come up with a list of possible plot lines/character developments so that CV's are aware of the potential and do not go for the first glitzy idea offered to them

Couple questions -

1) Does anyone have contact info for House arrest and SBS and other similar shows? We can email them asking to cover more BBAT shooting on set or locations, interviews of the cast.

2) This show has a lot of international viewers. Just wondering if ZEE is available in these countries such as Europe, Philippines and the Caribbean.

Prabhkallusur001

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sur001 for that call!!!!  Wow, I feel so much more relieved now.  Maybe the writers have planned a bunch of stuff post challengeBig smile.  Most of my fan fiction of the show takes place post challengeLOL.  Anyways, I still encourage people to help save the show since it's under scanner.  

Edited by edabella - 29 May 2011 at 12:28pm

PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

wonder whether Zee has interactive chat on their home page?Few channels have it & would be great to connect on that & get talking.
I see a discussion board for shows on Zee & may if we can somehow import the topics of this forum to Zee's board we'll have more chances of getting heard. Not sure about how if it works with IF in terms of user created content.
We can may be also set up a "Save Bhagonwali" page on FB?

P.S for Wafah
Posted this one Sur's thread about Good news, you are welcome remove one.

Simran, good ideas

Wafah, maybe we can have a sticky called "continued efforts to save the show." We can then think of intelligent things that we can do as a group to save the show

1. Keep the forum a energetic respectful place, so that new people are attracted to the show
2. Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?
3. Continue to e-mail Zee TV about the show
4. Raise rankings of show
5. Write House Arrest and those shows to promote BBAT
6. Come up with a list of possible plot lines/character developments so that CV's are aware of the potential and do not go for the first glitzy idea offered to them

Couple questions -

1) Does anyone have contact info for House arrest and SBS and other similar shows? We can email them asking to cover more BBAT shooting on set or locations, interviews of the cast.

2) This show has a lot of international viewers. Just wondering if ZEE is available in these countries such as Europe, Philippines and the Caribbean.
Hi infofan, in europe we have ZEE UK.  I live in France and subscribed to ZEE UK, however BBAT is 2 weeks behind in ZEE UK and I watch it online.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdassInfofan

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
WE HAVE REACHED 200 SIGNATURES!! we're getting there slow and steady, let's keep it going everyone! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesrashaaDhanujpJulie0001edabellaPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index