Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 28

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Hi Gardes
@blue  I'm glad to set up the account. On second thoughts wonder whether we could start it as a community on FB & continue the efforts?
Would be great get some pointers.

Simran,

I am not an active FB person and may not understand the nuances of one against the other.  I will leave it to you guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

STRONGLY AGREED  with all!  

Its a good show and it wld be foolish of Zee to end it!!!!!

Come on ZEE why dont you end Pavitra Rishta which has become so stale and boring ...  its run too long and is time ro end it!!!!!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well this is a really disheartening news...Bhagonwali is nowhere near ending pointand they are planning to axe it too..and as usual based on ratings...There only a few sensible shows running in Indian television now...and BBAT is definitely one ofthem...As I have always said I do not like a show being dragged...but Bhagonwali is nowhere near to end...so many racks are there to be followed that it can easily run on for one year...lets hope the CV's,Production house and The Channel sees light
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I sign in this petition...I have been fearing something like thiswill happen from the very first...the TRP's are always trouble
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...when rijuridhi asked me to call again...I made my cousin talk...and he said you had called in morning asking the same question...di said no you would have some misunderstanding...I had not called...he asked ...Maybe from your family...Di said... No,I don't think so then he replied ...well some oversea site has given this news and nowhere else this news has come...its not going off air...Phone got disconnected and I got a deadly look from di😡...
She asked me (she was not knowing i had called) and when i said yes...but not today yesterday...She was ready to kill me don't ask how i saved my life😆
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What I don't understand after reading Sur's and other forumers' responses is that if there is no truth to the "rumor", why isn't Zee coming out with an official statement to deny the story?

Shouldn't Zee refute the story once and for all with a press release?  Are they really enjoying this barrage of e-mails and what-nots coming their way?

Until Zee does it openly, please keep the pressue on, as you have over the last few days.
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I totally agree we should keep sending e-mails etc. From what I read in to it Bhagonwali is under the scanner. I don't see that as good news, well it's better then that the show is going to end, but it still does not say that Bhagonwali is safe.

I sooo don't trust Zee...😕

Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fans...today i will call again  to anuj ji and will request him to give an official statement about the show...he is a cool and very soft spoken  person...i request himanshoo also to join this forum and he replied.. he will join us very soon.
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi all!!

We've only added 5 signatures in this last day!! I know it looks like the show is safe for now, but can we just try to get 35 more and hit 300?? Please? I'd rather be safe than sorry!

I was going to put the petition link up over here, but for some reason it's not coming properly in the preview. Here it is anyway:

http://www.ipetititons.com/petition/savebhagonwali/
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rashaa

Hi all!!

We've only added 5 signatures in this last day!! I know it looks like the show is safe for now, but can we just try to get 35 more and hit 300?? Please? I'd rather be safe than sorry!

I was going to put the petition link up over here, but for some reason it's not coming properly in the preview. Here it is anyway:

http://www.ipetititons.com/petition/savebhagonwali/

This link just takes me to a general scammy looking page!

The link from the first page works though.

I agree we still need to keep going, its still not completely out of the dark.
Edited by Pleiades - 12 years ago