Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 27)

Julz06 Senior Member
Julz06
Julz06

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
thanks i really love this show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallusur001

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
By the way, my research on the name Anuj Talpade tells me that he is the PR guy at Zee.

I say, Zee needs to find a better person.  On one hand Zee floats rumors of the show ending and then the media guy at Zee tells us that it is not under the scanner.

Who is right in all this nautanki?

I say, don't stop the "Save Bhagonwali" campaign.  Lage raho!

Edit:  The show IS under the scanner and not ending...

Edited by gardes - 29 May 2011 at 8:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesK__SPrabhkalluJulie0001sur001OmaRamdassInfofan

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Sur.
Great activism gals! Clap
Happy to see some response from the channel after all the efforts.

I hope the show continues in the same way & not go thr the bizarre twists that's inflicted upon viewers to gain TRPs.

wonder whether Zee has interactive chat on their home page?Few channels have it & would be great to connect on that & get talking.
I see a discussion board for shows on Zee & may if we can somehow import the topics of this forum to Zee's board we'll have more chances of getting heard. Not sure about how if it works with IF in terms of user created content.
We can may be also set up a "Save Bhagonwali" page on FB?

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 29 May 2011 at 6:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DhanujpJulie0001Prabhkallusur001OmaRamdass

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
wonder whether Zee has interactive chat on their home page?Few channels have it & would be great to connect on that & get talking.
I see a discussion board for shows on Zee & may if we can somehow import the topics of this forum to Zee's board we'll have more chances of getting heard. Not sure about how if it works with IF in terms of user created content.

P.S for Wafah
Posted this one Sur's thread about Good news, you are welcome remove one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

P.S for Wafah

Simran, good ideas

Wafah, maybe we can have a sticky called "continued efforts to save the show." We can then think of intelligent things that we can do as a group to save the show

1. Keep the forum a energetic respectful place, so that new people are attracted to the show
2. Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?
3. Continue to e-mail Zee TV about the show
4. Raise rankings of show
5. Write House Arrest and those shows to promote BBAT
6. Come up with a list of possible plot lines/character developments so that CV's are aware of the potential and do not go for the first glitzy idea offered to them

Edited by Wafah - 29 May 2011 at 10:51am

Pink19PleiadesDhanujpPrabhkallusur001OmaRamdassInfofan

-salma- Goldie
-salma-
-salma-

thank you sooo much Sur for the great news  Clap
i am sooo happy  Big smile
luv uHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallusur001OmaRamdass

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Rani, it is important to let people know that getting the stars involved overtly in helping our cause will not work.  It should not even be attempted.

Actors have to survive in this dog-eat-dog industry, that is very short on loyalty and long on negative memory.  Any indiscretions or revelations of the inside story is remembered for too long, jeopardinzing their future and we should stay put in publicly asking for information from them.

Appreciate them, applaude them, but don' t pursue them for insider scoop.  Social media is for everyone to access and I for one would hate to see Himmanshoo or Nivedita or anyone get in trouble because of us.

Just my Sunday morning sermon to all...  WinkTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesDhanujprani2007Julie0001Prabhkallusur001OmaRamdassInfofanZiva01

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

P.S for Wafah

Hmm that is a very good idea to set up a save bhagonwali page on fb. I would send this link to all my friends. i have tried sending all the emails and signing the petitions. 
I agree with RANI though - i wonder what zee will do to the show in order to raise the ratings? This show is rocking with the storyline right now but i am scared.
I am waiting patiently for zee to take notice and give us some good news.
Everyone keep on signing the petition and sending your emails and spamming zeetv fb page and any other way so long as we can get noticed.
BHAGONWALI FOREVER!

Pink19DhanujpPrabhkalluJulie0001sur001Ziva01Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index