Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 26)

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Sur meri jaan thx u so much.  U make my sunday i was very sad these last days n couldn't concentrate on anything else.

I'll continue to send emails to ZEE contact persons and also comment on ZEE feedback section.
We are not going to accept defeat so easily.

Once again thx u so muchHugHugHugHugHug luve u yaar

same here Priya...I was dancing like anything...thank god I had closed the door otherwise my seat in mental hospital would have been reserved ...Silly

Yes we need to continue our mission ...this is the first ray of hope we got and I am sure our efforts will be fruitful...
okey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Originally posted by pri01

Sur meri jaan thx u so much.  U make my sunday i was very sad these last days n couldn't concentrate on anything else.

I'll continue to send emails to ZEE contact persons and also comment on ZEE feedback section.
We are not going to accept defeat so easily.

Once again thx u so muchHugHugHugHugHug luve u yaar

same here Priya...I was dancing like anything...thank god I had closed the door otherwise my seat in mental hospital would have been reserved ...Silly

Yes we need to continue our mission ...this is the first ray of hope we got and I am sure our efforts will be fruitful...
okey
Thx u Sur darling. U know wat i hv just sent emails to Zee and post feedbacks. 

Prabhkallusur001

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rijuridhi

sur thanks a ton...SmileOH MY GOD...WHAT A RELIEF...U CANT BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN HOOKED TO MY LAPTOP SINCE I HEARD D BED NEWS...DOING MAIL POSTING COMMENTS EVERYWHERE POSSIBLE...EVEN DIDNT VISIT MY WORK SITE(I AM  A CIVIL ENGR)...happy to to know that zee guys read us...by any means they should reach our BBAT forum ...then only they will sure dare not to stop this show which is so closed to our heartSmile

I can understand and I think all of us were in the same state...please vidsit your work site otherwise workers will say mam is giving us work but herself is missing...i have not visited my books...i think I need to then only I will remove the dust from it...but we need to continue our effort...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonadevPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Thank you Sur001
I am thrilled at the news. I wish you luck and sucses in life and in your ex. My all your wishes come true.
Love you for this great new.

PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

wow
will that's cool...
then I can now relax

Yup thats cool but we cannot rela now...we need to keep on mailing and commenting thenm till we get fully confirmed that BBAT is safe as its under scanner... 

PleiadesPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you, ...

A millionThank you to you ! Great Job. I was just smiling away while I was reading at every word on your post of " some good news "

I can't believe that I am typing this mgs at 5 am :)

Great Job Sur001 !!!

Big smile

Prabhkallusur001OmaRamdass

K__S Senior Member
K__S
K__S

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

OMG Sur, that's great news! Thank you so much for sharing!

If Bhagonwali is under the scanner Zee needs to step up and start promoting it more, like we've been shouting for so long. There's nothing wrong with the story so the cv's need to be left alone. I don't know if the BBAT team have a hand in promoting their serial, do they?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesPrabhkallusur001OmaRamdass

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Sur, meri Bachchi, kya baat hai!  You are good!  Great job!

Don't want to take the wind out of anyone's sails, but please keep the campaign going if you want results.

Zee may be giving standard responses and cannot be believed until there is definite confirmation from them.

Lago raho!  Write, call, text, sign!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesPrabhkallusur001OmaRamdassInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index