Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rijuridhi

guys,  can u tell me how  many new shows   are waiting to enter ? somenath is replacing JKR and may be Mr kaushiks ...in place of sangini...but i am afraid of the 3rd one(broken sword)...is it ready to attack our beloved BBAT...pl answer me?

The broken sword promo is of Somenath only...i don't think they are planning for other show but they may have any in piperline...Who knows?
@rashaa
Hi...rashaa ...welcome to the forum and try to be active member...and thankzs for the petition thing...we have reached 235 ...and its a good thing...

@ all BBATians

Hi...frnds,
             I have a request to all of you keep on emailing and commenting besides you can also contact your other IF friends...they will surely help and will sign the petition as I have contacted to one of my friends on IF but not BBATian...and on my request she told her other buddies to sign the petition...You can also do the same to the buddies whom you trust that they will surely help you...This is the time of need and it will be much better how much help we gather...

Sur

I totally understand about the marketing and all guys! Believe me!! I've actually written to Zee & BBAT's producer to ask if they'd give me a small job hahahhaha - no harm trying right? πŸ˜† But nooo response. Doesn't matter though. As long as the show is SAFE!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Also, thanks for welcoming me everyone! Feels so nice!! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³
And the petition - you're very very welcome! It was the least I could do for the best show on TV!!! πŸ˜ƒ
ALSO:

Bulletin - we're up to 237 signatures on the petition. Let me tell you that signing is FREE!! I know a page pops up asking for donations, but you can just hit the back button and nothing happens! Just shut down the page. Please spread this information as well. The donation page is automatic but signing is FREE FREE FREE! 

I sound like an ad. Ek signature, muft muft muft! :P ;)

**I am SO loving doing this in colour. MUAHAHAHA =D
 sur ,  thank u very much...i was really confusedπŸ˜• and very much afraid of that swordπŸ˜›
[QUOTE=sur001]Yipeee... 

OH THANK GOD THIS MADE MY DAY/WEEK/ probably month too!!!! πŸ₯³ 
YESSS
Whew.
[/QUOTE]
U r most welcome in IF Rasha .. Now u can see how ur petition works ..

Friends , this is Rasha Alam who has created the petition page ... I have forwarded the page on behalf of Rasha .. Now she is in with us ... Well done Rasha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Pink19 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rashaa

ALSO:

Bulletin - we're up to 237 signatures on the petition. Let me tell you that signing is FREE!! I know a page pops up asking for donations, but you can just hit the back button and nothing happens! Just shut down the page. Please spread this information as well. The donation page is automatic but signing is FREE FREE FREE! 

I sound like an ad. Ek signature, muft muft muft! :P ;)

**I am SO loving doing this in colour. MUAHAHAHA =D
237 ! Sounds Good 😊 ,
I'm sooo happy to see u Rasha  ... & yes ye FREE wala concept acha hai ..
I just spoke to Anuj Talpade. The conversation lasted less than a minute because he said he was rushing to a meeting.

All I was able to say was that  "I am calling regarding Bhagonwali and the rumor that it was ending next month".

He said "yea, we are getting a lot of calls about this, we are noting it'

I asked "so is it ending next month" and he said 'No, it is not ending for now"

Not sure what he meant. It took me over an hour to get through to his number, automated message said he was on another call. I stayed up so I can call him, it's 2 am on the east coast. 😊

I would still continue to email Zee, call, sign petition etc, basically continue doing what we have been doing so far without getting complacent. I am not totally reassured after my conversation with Anuj that BBAT is safe.

Thanks to everyone in India who has been calling Zee. To all others who are making all efforts to save Bhagonwali, great job and keep it up.
πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ€—

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
I JUST REALIZED I HAVE VONAGE AT HOME! I could've been calling India with no problem, for some reason I limit myself to my cell phone! lol

I'll definitely be calling Zee this week :)