Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 24)

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome awesome news

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallusur001

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pink19

WOW ... Its a GR8 GR8 GR8 news ... Thanks Sur ...  Well done ...
I feel sooo happy ... Dancing

I will also join youDancing but still we have 174 signatures on petition form ,we need moreConfused

Edited by sur001 - 29 May 2011 at 1:20am

Pink19Prabhkallu

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

This is not a new on BBAT, but indirectly linked to BBAT bcos if Sangini ends, then it is for sure that Mrs Kaushik will take its place instead of BBAT's.

So, until one more new shows comes up, there is a breather for BBAT.

So, Sangini ends on 2nd June and Mrs. Kaushik starts on 6th June.

I have read this before but that time also I wasnot sure as we had no idea about zee's thinking...even i had mailed BBAT forum link to them...i think if we will keep on trying they will listen to us as we know now that they read our mails...

SonadevPrabhkallu

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

I will also join youDancing but still we have 174 signatures on petition form ,we need moreConfused
Yes , We need minimum 300-400 & if we got 500 then that'll be GR8 , bt dont worry , we r going well .. & after hard this news we can expect more LOL

Prabhkallusur001

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaurp07

OHHH 
MYYY
GODDD!!

I WANNA GET UP AND CELEBRATE BUT IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING (I REALLY NEED TO FIX MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE)

Oh gosh, I don't know what to say right now! I'm happy but I also feel kind of wary, if the show really is under the scanner. But yes this is even more reason to continue our efforts! LAGE RAHO MY DEAR FRIENDS! 

Good Job sur!!! Hats off to you! I'm gonna go put on every hat I have, and take them off in your name! lol Big smile

bole to...Gandhigiri is better than voiolence...haila...same here ...I also need to fix my sleeping schedule...

Lol...dont do that otherwise hats will think...why are you bothering them at night...and can make a comment if you are not sleeping then atleast let us sleep...i think I have started getting my comic sense back but you were betterLOL 

kaurp07Prabhkallu

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sur001

Yes , We need minimum 300-400 & if we got 500 then that'll be GR8 , bt dont worry , we r going well .. & after hard this news we can expect more LOL

Yes...you are right...so lets partyPartyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Wow Sur what wonderful news...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile You are the best!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallusur001OmaRamdass

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bee5

Guys I have a question regarding Himmanshoo's fan page on Facebook.. Do we know who's in charge of that? There are over 900 fans on that page, if each person went through and did everything (send emails, letters, tweets, signatures) we would have a much better chance wouldn't we? Is there any way of reaching out to those 900+ individuals?? 

I'm not really aware of how facebook fan pages work... But whoever is in charge of it, needs to send out a message to all fans, asking them to join our efforts. There are probably people who aren't even aware of the danger the show is in! 

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/HimmanshooAMalhotra

Kaur,
  That is a very good point about the 900 fans.

I think that page is maintained by Himmanshoo himself, bcos he might have wanted to keep his actual FB profile personal and the page for the fans.

Are you sure?? I saw this posted in the personal info: 

Himmanshoo A Malhotra, an aspiring actor, humorous , witty, sophisticated, concerned, foster, sanguine, pragmatic, affable, amiable, solicitous guy..who loves to live life as it comes..
I just adore his nature..sagacious behavior..u ROCK \m/

I figured it was a page made by a fan.. But I'll still message him and see what he says about it! Hopefully, he'll cooperate! 

I think you are right... that is maintained by a fan.  If you notice this website directs people to his facebook profile and not his fan page.  And I think Gardes is right, he can't get involved directly.  Even his tweets are weird... he's avoided talking about the show cancellation directly but has thanks fans for their support during this time...he knows about the petitions and is grateful but don't think he'll be commenting anything publicly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesPrabhkallugardessur001OmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index