Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 19)

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I'm giving u the link again ...

I would say u should wait and keep trying, but if it doesn't work still, u should try on another browser like Google Chrome or Safari rather than Internet Explorer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Few emails to Zee bounced back as well. Anybody else having problems?

Yes...mine too...three emails...bounced back...
Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Emails bouncing back could mean their mail server is loaded or full...Did it give reason as to why the mail is bouncing back?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Originally posted by Infofan

Few emails to Zee bounced back as well. Anybody else having problems?

Yes...mine too...three emails...bounced back...

Basically, guys, I think Zee is playing dirty.  It has become savvier since te last deluge when CB2 became a campain by its forum.  It is blocking its e-mail address to avoid a crash.  Try each and every address Sig put up and any more you can find.

Anyone have a relative whose cousin's MIL's brother's wife's niece's husband's sister's SIL's best friend works at Zee?  You know what I mean.  Get in touch, get more addresses to write to and GO FOR IT!  Zee would really have to block all e-mails and they cannot afford to do that.

Find SMS' to text to.  DO IT!

Don't accept defeat!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19PleiadesuzeePrabhkallurani2007Wafahsur001bee5

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Basically, guys, I think Zee is playing dirty.  It has become savvier since te last deluge when CB2 became a campain by its forum.  It is blocking its e-mail address to avoid a crash.  Try each and every address Sig put up and any more you can find.

Anyone have a relative whose cousin's MIL's brother's wife's niece's husband's sister's SIL's best friend works at Zee?  You know what I mean.  Get in touch, get more addresses to write to and GO FOR IT!  Zee would really have to block all e-mails and they cannot afford to do that.

Find SMS' to text to.  DO IT!

Don't accept defeat!

Thanks for that info G!

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Emails bouncing back could mean their mail server is loaded or full...Did it give reason as to why the mail is bouncing back?

Yes wafah ...it gives a message but couldnot understand what it really means...it comes like this

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
    nitinv@zeenetwork.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 recipient <nitinv@zeenetwork.com> unknown #292 (n4S179293164977000) (state 14).
gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Originally posted by Wafah

Yes wafah ...it gives a message but couldnot understand what it really means...it comes like this

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
    nitinv@zeenetwork.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 recipient <nitinv@zeenetwork.com> unknown #292 (n4S179293164977000) (state 14).

Sur, check on-line Zee directory to see if Nitin Vaidya still works there.  I thought he left after the CB1 debacle and Sukesh Motwani took over.  Sig knows all this inside out.  I am relying on my faulty memory!!!

Can someone do a search and try to get more names.  It may take me time to get to it...
azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hello
I did not have a bounce mail fom ZTV adress I got from the forum just an answer that due to legal resona they cannot answer the query.

I read an artical that ZTV has gone up in rating and beaten colors. It also sys that ZTV is relying on content rather than numbers to increase its viwership in India bust are thinking of people living abroad. So I keep my fingers crossed and hope light on.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07PrabhkalluedabellagardesInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index