Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 10)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
You can post views on ZEE FB that's fine...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19-salma-

Jalkaur Senior Member
Jalkaur
Jalkaur

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
If this show ends- I am going to cancel my ZEE Channel. Not worth paying monthly money.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Gosh my fingers a numb right now as i have been frantically typing letters and emails to all the possible persons who will listen to me. I just cant believe this - i just came home from work and said i will visit for five minutes as it is my ritual to visit this forum every day to discuss bhagonwali and lo and behold i see this awful article Cry. Now i cannot put down my laptop to go study as this in on my mind.
I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. sorry but i am stunned - this show is rocking and they want to end this??
What is zeetv smoking?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesuzeeSonadevJulie0001Prabhkallu

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
hey friends...pl do something ..i am crying

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rijuridhi

hey friends...pl do something ..i am crying

There are plenty of people doing what they can, writing to ZEE to make sure our voices are heard. Only when we all pitch in, will our efforts be worthwhile. 

Use your glum and anger to motivate yourself! If the prospect of losing this show is depressing, focus on working hard to keep the show!

here's some motivation... a bit dramaticLOL, but hey I think it fits our situation! We are all oongliyaan (fingers) that need to join together to make a mutthi (fist) to knock some sense into ZEE's head!!! LOL

http://youtu.be/N_WFhsuxDT4

Just keep swimming, everyone Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonadevPrabhkalluJulie0001gardesInfofan

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Friends , I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed .

"Save Bhagonwali "

Pla add your signature there .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SSonadevPrabhkallu-salma-

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
my request to all IF friends to sign on d petition posted by pink19
sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hey...Guys,
            Wherever you are writing your petitions or comments ...please mention about our forum so that they can know and atleast they pay a visit here and see our love for a show which they are thinking useless...and please try to be more active...as we were before post topics ...reply but make the forum active...and think we won't change on reading a buzz and will do whatever possible to save our show...come on guys...come in action...I am gonna ban Zee from my house if they will chop a show which is interesting and yulp with a total new concept and to those who are feeling my words are silly...to them I just wanna say...I am crying...though I know its a show and it will end one day...I had seen many shows but not even a single show with such dedication and attachment...on thursday i fast and today I prayed to God to save BBAT...dont know how much fruitful but I said I will do whatever possible for me... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonadevPrabhkallu-salma-Ziva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index