Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 38

rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munam_13

I would have been more happy if BBAT would have taken up a prime time slot coz the story is so so so interesting its bound to have more viewers at that time.

I'm afraid of what Zee might do to the show to make it up to primetime standards though, munam! I'd rather have it be at the same time and being written the same way πŸ˜Š

And everyone else - I would still be wary of Zee, since Sangini was stopped on a Tuesday, right? SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THIS PERSON AND OTHER PEOPLE AND CONFIRM PLEASE!!!

Also, is anyone willing to print the 593 signatures we have and mail them physically to Zee TV?? I know that is a lot to ask, but it would be better to have something physical going to Zee.

Part of me also says that this news might be false because Zee has such a HUGE team & bureaucracy that they might not have spread the news that Bhagonwali is still safe!

Again, someone PLEASE call and confirm today if possible!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rashaa

And everyone else - I would still be wary of Zee, since Sangini was stopped on a Tuesday, right? SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THIS PERSON AND OTHER PEOPLE AND CONFIRM PLEASE!!!

Sangini ended on June 2nd which was a Thursday. It was a Mon-Thur Show.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Do we have contact information for the production house that makes BBAT.  On the first page and elsewhere the contact info seems only for Zee.
Thanks
Nina
rashaa thumbnail

Thanks for clarifying Wafah! I pay no attention to anything except BBAT.

And Nina - The only contact I know for BBAT's production house is Khalid Samidha, who's on Facebook by that name. Maybe you could contact him somehow. I've never found his phone number or email online, but if you (or anyone else) find(s) it, please do share it here!!
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001162574169

Khalid Samidha

If you message him through here I think he does respond at times.
I believe this is a true facebook page
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am tired of this and feel the need to jump in...  😑

So far I have ABSOLUTELY NO CONFIRMATION from anyone that this show is ending.

As is the case, let us then put an end to speculation and enjoy the show.  Today's episode proved that the show is at a critical juncture and there is no need to spoil that by these bits of information (or misinformation).

By speculating, not only are we robbing ourselves of the pleasure of appreciating the show but it also affects the team that works on bringing the show to us.  Let us show our appreciation by staying put.

If and when we have more news, we will put our heads together and plan something.  Until then I would really appreciate if we stay clear of conjectures.

Have a dreamy weekend and start your countdowns to Monday's episode.  It will be a much pleasant activity or time pass as some may call it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvsagar

Rishi Shrivastav works for ZEE TV and is part of the creative team.  My source contacted him regarding other Zee shows and thats when he made the statement about BBAT.

The only thing that confused me when I heard this news is what other shows ZEE has in the offering because Mrs Kaushik is replacing Sangini and is set to start on June 20th and a google search and Zee TV website show no indication of any upcoming shows.

Thats why if someone in india can contact Zee directly and confirm it would be greatly appreciated.
Nina

Again I'm smelling fishiness.  sur001 talked to Anuj Talpade- a Zee network person over the phone, it was in this brief conversation that he told that "Bhagonwali" is not gonna end this month & that it's under scanner.  Then I heard later, that a zee network person told someone that the show is gonna last for a very long time.  If it's a zee network person says it's gonna last for a very long time, how can it end on the last Thursday of this month?  Now this latest news from Rishi Shrivastav, is condracticting whatever I've the previous news (whatever I've mentioned in this reply).  I wonder if the Zee network people are conflicted.  I wonder if some of them think the show still should go on & some of them think it should go off air at the end of this month.  Anyways, we still need to throw our love for this show at Zee network to help save it from goin' off air.  Now I'm really worried😭              

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jpalagrawal

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001162574169

Khalid Samidha

If you message him through here I think he does respond at times.
I believe this is a true facebook page

Ok, will send a message and hope for a positive response.  In the meantime, Gardes is right. Let's just enjoy the episodes we get.

Nina

rashaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gardes

I am tired of this and feel the need to jump in...  😑

So far I have ABSOLUTELY NO CONFIRMATION from anyone that this show is ending.

As is the case, let us then put an end to speculation and enjoy the show.  Today's episode proved that the show is at a critical juncture and there is no need to spoil that by these bits of information (or misinformation).

By speculating, not only are we robbing ourselves of the pleasure of appreciating the show but it also affects the team that works on bringing the show to us.  Let us show our appreciation by staying put.

If and when we have more news, we will put our heads together and plan something.  Until then I would really appreciate if we stay clear of conjectures.

Have a dreamy weekend and start your countdowns to Monday's episode.  It will be a much pleasant activity or time pass as some may call it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Absolutely right, gardes!!! We're going to stay put now and not let these rumours affect us!
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said Gardes.
I don't want to pass my weekend and birthday tomorrow thinking about if the show will end. I want to brainstorm about if Runjhun will leave PN or not.