http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savebhagonwali/

Really happy ...It crossed 300...ok...its 301...we have 301 signatures on form

Congrats To All Bhagonwali Fans ... 👏
BHAGONWALI ROCKKKSSS ⭐️
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rashaa

Hi ven! I can't post an actual link, but the URL is: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savebhagonwali/

There's a 'Donate' page that pops up after you sign, but it's ok, you can shut that page down or go back, your signature is still counted. 😊

Let me know if you need any more clarifications or anything!

❤️ Rasha

Thanks a lot Rasha.
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey everyone, the signatures rate has slowed down a bit, so I would like to ask everyone to please continue signing until we reach the critical number 500!

I would much rather be safe than sorry, and like I said elsewhere, I'm sure that they were planning on wrapping up the show before we took action because of the way these last couple of episodes have gone - almost like they were trying to tie up some loose ends by ending the major tracks.
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is very good show currently on zee tv so plzzz don't end this wonderful show
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was wondering since Zee has BBAT under its radar as it relates to TRPs and not quality of the show...does anyone know what the current TRPs are for BBAT?

I sure hope they increased even a little bit...

Also, did anyone have any further conversations with people at Zee or the Creatives?

Thanks
Nina
Edited by luvsagar - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsagar

I was wondering since Zee has BBAT under its radar as it relates to TRPs and not quality of the show...does anyone know what the current TRPs are for BBAT?

I sure hope they increased even a little bit...

Also, did anyone have any further conversations with people at Zee or the Creatives?

Thanks
Nina

theres a post on recent TRPs..try page 2 or 3..
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm going to second what Nina's asking - has anyone been able to get in touch with the CVs or producer (via FB - or maybe phone) or anyone at Zee who could shed light on what the heck is going on at the decision-makers' level??? I mean, I'm sure we're having an impact because the cast (esp Himmanshoo) have been really grateful for our Save Bhagonwali campaign, but it would really be helpful to have some actual contact with these people now that some more time has passed!

I can't believe it was a week ago we had heard the news that Bhagonwali was tipped to end. We're at 375 signatures right now, can we tip that to 500 this weekend please? This slow-down in pace and seeming build-up to some sort of big event in the show that we've seen this week is tooo suspicious under the circumstances!!

NEW INFO: We now have 401 signatures. Only 99 more required to hit our critical mark of 500!!! Let's do it! 33 people sign 3 times haha 😛😉

Edited by rashaa - 12 years ago
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we already had 439 signatures in the petition...i must admit, i signed 3 x! 😆  if only to get BBAT off the axe, i will gladly sign the next 61 signatures...but, there's already an error on the page...maybe they caught me there! 😃
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ok guys, i hv signed the petition for the third time.
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
445 signatures completed!!!! come on guys hurry up...