Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 24

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Infofan

Couple questions -

1) Does anyone have contact info for House arrest and SBS and other similar shows? We can email them asking to cover more BBAT shooting on set or locations, interviews of the cast.

2) This show has a lot of international viewers. Just wondering if ZEE is available in these countries such as Europe, Philippines and the Caribbean.

Hi infofan, in europe we have ZEE UK.  I live in France and subscribed to ZEE UK, however BBAT is 2 weeks behind in ZEE UK and I watch it online.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WE HAVE REACHED 200 SIGNATURES!! we're getting there slow and steady, let's keep it going everyone! πŸ˜Š
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Hmm that is a very good idea to set up a save bhagonwali page on fb. I would send this link to all my friends. i have tried sending all the emails and signing the petitions. 
I agree with RANI though - i wonder what zee will do to the show in order to raise the ratings? This show is rocking with the storyline right now but i am scared.
I am waiting patiently for zee to take notice and give us some good news.
Everyone keep on signing the petition and sending your emails and spamming zeetv fb page and any other way so long as we can get noticed.
BHAGONWALI FOREVER!

Thannks KK.
@bold - I hope they don't bring in the other man/woman crap, memory loss, look alikes/ wicked identical twin,leads going missing track craps and definitely NO WATER WORKS.  To use Rajesh Khanna' legendary lines " Zee, I hate tears".

I love this show in the current format of  story telling &  if that gets compromised I'll be done with the channel.

[/QUOTE]

I agree i have seen those tracks before and it is boring right now. 
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HI ALL!

So I've *finally* created an account here - first of all THANK YOU for signing the petition!! So much of the awesome response has to do with you all!! I really wasn't expecting SUCH a great response πŸ˜Š πŸ‘

Second, someone bring me up to date. I canNOT got through all 30 pages of this discussion without being supremely confused (I've tried this a couple of times, with the same result each time!). From what I read - Zee TV's PR people said something?? Is that recent? Does it even make sense because I don't really trust what they have to say right now...πŸ˜•

I'm just hoping we can hit 500 in the next 24 hours - then I'm emailing the link to the signatures page to every single person on the list posted earlier (sorry, don't know who posted it, but you're amazing!!)

And here's to us winning and keeping BBAT on air for a looong time! β­οΈ

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rashaa

HI ALL!

So I've *finally* created an account here - first of all THANK YOU for signing the petition!! So much of the awesome response has to do with you all!! I really wasn't expecting SUCH a great response πŸ˜Š πŸ‘

Second, someone bring me up to date. I canNOT got through all 30 pages of this discussion without being supremely confused (I've tried this a couple of times, with the same result each time!). From what I read - Zee TV's PR people said something?? Is that recent? Does it even make sense because I don't really trust what they have to say right now...πŸ˜•

I'm just hoping we can hit 500 in the next 24 hours - then I'm emailing the link to the signatures page to every single person on the list posted earlier (sorry, don't know who posted it, but you're amazing!!)

And here's to us winning and keeping BBAT on air for a looong time! β­οΈ

Hi Rasha, a very welcome to you on this forum and thank you so much for organizing the petition. πŸ€—   Do participate in the discussions whenever possible.

Page 21 has details of Sur's conversation with Anuj Talpade from Zee.

IS there a deadline within which we need to collect 500 signatures? it took us more than 4 days to get 200 signatures!!
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Couple questions -

1) Does anyone have contact info for House arrest and SBS and other similar shows? We can email them asking to cover more BBAT shooting on set or locations, interviews of the cast.

2) This show has a lot of international viewers. Just wondering if ZEE is available in these countries such as Europe, Philippines and the Caribbean.

IF, as the ad says, Let your fingers do the walking...

Start googling to collect information.  You will be surprised how much you can find...

Everyone,

Can one person step forward and open a Save Bhagonwali FB account?  Please do not dilute by opening multiple accounts...

Start posting your thoughts little at a time but do NOT keep repeating the same thing over and over again... nothing is more boring than that.

Write why you watch, what do you like the best about the story, what you prefer to happen going forward.

No begging...  very pathetic...!

Think, think, think!

Be innovative on what and how you post.

Keep the actors and their tweets. etc. out of these posts.  You are doing this for YOU!!!  Make your case couteously, in a dignified and professional manner.

We are so many, we CAN make a difference...

rashaa thumbnail

Hi Rasha, a very welcome to you on this forum and thank you so much for organizing the petition. πŸ€—   Do participate in the discussions whenever possible.

Page 21 has details of Sur's conversation with Anuj Talpade from Zee.

IS there a deadline within which we need to collect 500 signatures? it took us more than 4 days to get 200 signatures!!

Thanks for the welcome! πŸ˜ƒ

Aw no problem for the petition! Least I could do. I had a panic attack when I read the first article!!! I'm not sure if there's a deadline, but it would be PERFECT if we could do the rest by (oh God, I know it's close to impossible) tomorrow. πŸ˜• It's just that - well I suppose we can rule out the fact that BBAT's going off air this week, but I want to send the petition out definitely this week so that any doubts WE have will be taken care of. I'm going to start doubling/tripling my signatures as much as possible now. I'm getting desperate!

I will keep participating in the discussions - probably a lot now haha. And, thanks, I'll check Pg 21 now!!

⭐️
sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear everyone,
It was really a great, great news that there is some hope for Bhagonwali. But I have also a fear. In the conversation with Anuj, he mentioned that Bhagonwali in under scanner. If no changes are made to eg telecast time, promo, etc, how can the show be saved . I think if Zee decides to save keep Bhagonwali then it must also be willing to spend enough resources to make sure that the show will be viable.
Second fear I have when I heard this news: is this  a case that the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing?I am referring to the administration of Zee. We will get diffrent answers from diffrent people we can get hold of.Hope this is not the case. I also feel that Zee did not put in enough promo for Bhagonwali for the overseas viewers. We still have Runjhun in her bridal constume at the beginning of show whereas the Indian telecast shows have changed that several times. It is a small matter but why the difference. I also recall that the episode where G& R went shopping, the part where they bought the shirt for G was edited a little.
All in all at least we have hope. Keep up the good work guys...
rashaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sur001

Yipeee...

guys I have a news...Please Wafah  don't move it to regarding show ending show ending post ...I want everyone to know this especially to the person who had said its an awesome news  in comment section of buzz...😑

then here is the news ...Guys ...I talked to  Mr.Talpade...yes anuj Talpade...thanks Sigrid for the number...I wanna give every detail so bear with me...i was just surfing and thought to see whats going in forum and there I read infofan's comment that anyone have contacted to the number  and i said to myself idiot you missed it ...I am in my sister's house and she don't likes to see me sitting on laptop or doing anything crap indirectly talking about serials...
I was stading in balcony with Aarav(my sis lil son) and trying his number and everytime ring was going but he was not picking the phone and at last when i lost my hope i proceeded towards hall ...there his cousins were playing(aarav's not anuj's cousin)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... mobile was ringing and i noticed since two second  he has picked up the phone and I got little nervous coz i had forgetten my long speech that I had preparedπŸ˜†

So the conversation was somewhat like this many parts i was unable to hear as the network was not good and some I forgot

Me-Mr.Talpade bol rahe hain

AT-Haan

Me-Maine ek news suna hai Bhagonwali off air hone wala hai

AT-No

I was like what?really if he would have been infront of me I would have hug him but still I was having doubts and it also made me understand his hindi is not that good as he was sometimes using hindi...what a voice will have to say...

Me-its under scanner...its not gonna end now

AT-Its under scanner and its not gonna off air now...

My happiness was on sky and i was on loss of words then also to confirm I asked

Me-its not gonna off air in June atleast

AT-No...

me-really

AT-haan

I was in tears but controlled myself

Me-sir ...(I was stammering in joy )..Bhagonwali has a large fan following from U.K,U.S.A ...Canada (I could have used overseas atleast I would have not missed manyb countries nameπŸ˜†)

AT-I know

me-We are trying everything to save Bhagonwali...

AT-I know we are getting mails and we are noticing it (or reading it...network was not clear...)

I was like really and my pacing heart again made me ask

Me-Its not gonna off air

At-nahi

Me-Thanks ...thanks alot for giving your time and phone disconnected

I was dancing ,jumping and even I shouted that made my Di ask what happened?I said nothing di...I was just calling someone my friend had asked too...and then I rushed here to inform you all that

i talked to Anuj Talpade and he said Bhagonwali won't go off air in june but its under scanner and one more good thing they are reading our mails so keep on mailing and commenting...

If you have other numbers then please give I will talk in case they recieve my call ...

one more thing I had forgotten as I had told him if they are planning anything like that then Zee should come up and confirm the news and he gave a positive reply...

OH THANK GOD THIS MADE MY DAY/WEEK/ probably month too!!!! πŸ₯³ 
YESSS
Whew.
Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rasha u r most welcome...thank u for joining here...and yes we have to write to zee for new promo , prime time slot etc etc for better  future of BBAT