Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Wafah

Thanks Sur. I know you don't want me to move this topic, so I will leave it for the weekend, but later I'd like to move it in there and put a note on the title to read the page with your news? Does that sound okay?

Wafah...I know you don't want our forum to look messy but i know some people who will be really angry on reading this news ...especially that person who had given a negative comment  whoever it was(i will prefer using it😉)...you can surely move the topic... I have no problem...its ok with me...as i think most of the people will read it till then...i just want everyone to read this as everyone was sad after that buzz...
Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

🥳🥳🥳🥳

OMG ...sur jaaanuuu 🤗🤗
LUV U FOR THIS MY JAAAN >>>🤗

im sooo happyyy
im dancing n screamin  here after reding d news 🤪

luv u yaar 4 this .❤️

GOD just hOOOPE d trp goes high ...
🥳

ssSame here Tehzeeb...but i am lil scred too as we have got a little relieve but the danger is still there...khair chaddo...lets enjoy this moment first🥳🤗 
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OHHH 
MYYY
GODDD!!

I WANNA GET UP AND CELEBRATE BUT IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING (I REALLY NEED TO FIX MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE)

Oh gosh, I don't know what to say right now! I'm happy but I also feel kind of wary, if the show really is under the scanner. But yes this is even more reason to continue our efforts! LAGE RAHO MY DEAR FRIENDS! 

Good Job sur!!! Hats off to you! I'm gonna go put on every hat I have, and take them off in your name! lol 😃
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Thanks Sur.

Thanks also to the person who sent this link to me.😉

Sur, 
  I was LOL .. so loud, i was getting stares at me at home. I LOL several times through out reading for the way you had written 1st hand experience so that we get that experience too.
  I wonder how long you took to write that. 
  Anyway, Thanks again.

Bee...I did something better closed the door and started dancing and jumping but the big smile on my face was there after i came out and its still there ...I am feeling a burden has gone down from my head but if its under scanner then again I will have to take burden and for that I have solution mailing to Zee people as much time I can... 
LuvManan13 thumbnail
thanks for the awesome awesome news
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pink19

WOW ... Its a GR8 GR8 GR8 news ... Thanks Sur ...  Well done ...

I feel sooo happy ...

I will also join you but still we have 174 signatures on petition form ,we need more😕
Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

This is not a new on BBAT, but indirectly linked to BBAT bcos if Sangini ends, then it is for sure that Mrs Kaushik will take its place instead of BBAT's.

So, until one more new shows comes up, there is a breather for BBAT.

So, Sangini ends on 2nd June and Mrs. Kaushik starts on 6th June.

I have read this before but that time also I wasnot sure as we had no idea about zee's thinking...even i had mailed BBAT forum link to them...i think if we will keep on trying they will listen to us as we know now that they read our mails...
Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

I will also join you but still we have 174 signatures on petition form ,we need more😕

Yes , We need minimum 300-400 & if we got 500 then that'll be GR8 , bt dont worry , we r going well .. & after hard this news we can expect more 😆
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaurp07

OHHH 

MYYY
GODDD!!

I WANNA GET UP AND CELEBRATE BUT IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING (I REALLY NEED TO FIX MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE)

Oh gosh, I don't know what to say right now! I'm happy but I also feel kind of wary, if the show really is under the scanner. But yes this is even more reason to continue our efforts! LAGE RAHO MY DEAR FRIENDS! 

Good Job sur!!! Hats off to you! I'm gonna go put on every hat I have, and take them off in your name! lol 😃

bole to...Gandhigiri is better than voiolence...haila...same here ...I also need to fix my sleeping schedule...

Lol...dont do that otherwise hats will think...why are you bothering them at night...and can make a comment if you are not sleeping then atleast let us sleep...i think I have started getting my comic sense back but you were better😆 
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pink19

Yes , We need minimum 300-400 & if we got 500 then that'll be GR8 , bt dont worry , we r going well .. & after hard this news we can expect more 😆

Yes...you are right...so lets party🥳