Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
c'mon, It is not the mistake of ZEE!!
Zee had the guts to accept this show in the first place, they will not run a show just coz it is good. If TRPs show that the show is not popular then they will not continue it and if TRPs show that even a crap show is doing good, then it will go on for ages!

it's the audience who watches TV n generates TRP, online audience don't count or else Himmanshoo's previous show would have also come for a 2nd season, so it is the janta that watches TV who is to be blamed totally.

Many good shows are not well received and go off-air.

Members here who have the link to Zee should mail them, get in touch with Himmanshoo on Twitter and ask him whether this awful news is correct and if yes, ask him what we, as online audience can do.. he should know that he has a huge fan following who is not happy with the channel decision.
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know why the show is going to turn off...because here the actors actresses don't cry all the day long... no dead corpse resurrected through this show...no extra marital affair...no divorce...no in laws...but a powerful lady tries to protect her marriage...a guy who is a man of character...doesn't loitering around girls...doesn't make any one pregnant...doesn't force his wife...that's why they'll b shutting this show off... may be the average viewers love to watch abusive husbands...may be for this reason when guddu was abusive to his best then the show was at its peak on ratings...and when he is turning good the trp's falling... that's so irritating...don't have anything to tell to any one. oh i forgot to mention, even runjhun's mother-in-law is a caring lady...now i think theyshould turn that lady into an abusive in law...then u'll see how trp's gonna hike like price. huh!!

another thing...the show is on number 18 ... there are bunch of the shows like beyond 30/40 or even 50...they are still on air!!! but this Bhagonwali is the scapegoat...so frustrated
Edited by nadeera - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhavni88

what is wrong with Zee??...

this show is the best...fresh story,great actors,great script,direction.,fast tracks...

why end it..I will be really angry if this does happen..๐Ÿ˜ก

will put my complaint on zee tv website..if they bother to read it..

Bhavni...On seeing Zee's strategy I am unsure they even bother to read our comments...coz they believe in making new shows and when the TRP's gets low...they make new instead of finding the reasons behind it...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadeera

i know why the show is going to turn off...because here the actors actresses don't cry all the day long... no dead corpse resurrected through this show...no extra marital affair...no divorce...no in laws...but a powerful lady tries to protect her marriage...a guy who is a man of character...doesn't loitering around girls...doesn't make any one pregnant...doesn't force his wife...that's why they'll b shutting this show off... may be the average viewers love to watch abusive husbands...may be for this reason when guddu was abusive to his best then the show was at its peak on ratings...and when he is turning good the trp's falling... that's so irritating...don't have anything to tell to any one. oh i forgot to mention, even runjhun's mother-in-law is a caring lady...now i think theyshould turn that lady into an abusive in law...then u'll see how trp's gonna hike like price. huh!!

another thing...the show is on number 18 ... there are bunch of the shows like beyond 30/40 or even 50...they are still on air!!! but this Bhagonwali is the scapegoat...so frustrated

So true *sigh* I guess that is indeed the reason for the ratings dipping...RJ is no longer tortured AS much as she used to in the early months of the show, so the audience doesn't want to watch? And the love story also isn't typical so I guess that doesn't work for ppl either๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What???? Ending this show!

Hope Zee thinks twice before ending this show!!!!!

newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first zee doesn't give bhagonwali its due share of promotion and ten complains about lack of trp's and audience!
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sigrid

Dear Friends, these are the e-mail addresses you can send letters to them ...

E-mail adresses

These are some addresses and numbers:

Zee Network
Anuj Talpade
Mobile: 9819589828
Email:
[email protected]

mobile no : 9930915304

Zee Number: +91 22 66630000

Facebook Pages...

ZEE TV FB PAGE :

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ZeeTvIndia

ZEE TV UK FB PAGE:

ZEE EUROPE PERSON - YOU NEED TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THIS PERSON FIRST AND YOU CAN ALSO CHAT WITH HER...VERY USEFUL PERSON...!!

Zee Website

This is for feedback on their website...

Thanks alot ...Sigrid will surely contact ...atleast they should know people from different countries love this show and not only the actors but the whole cast ,the perfect storyline and fresh flavour
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nadeera

That's not entirely true...actually Bhagonwali has come up slowly but that's because the story development requires that slow pace of telling. The story has developed at the right pace so far, and it has definitely grown. I don't think Bhagonwali had many viewers in its initial but after the marriage the family has grown and so have the shows TRP. It might not be doing as well as the other shows but it has continued to grow. I do think that Zee never did do enough to promote the show initially compared to the promos they show for all their other shows. It helps to make yourselves as fans know to ZEE as Bhagonwali has great potential to be ended in June. I don't care for a long run for years and years, but they should let Bhagonwali run its course, and they can end it when it needs to end. Not when they think it should end.

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nureat01

I swear EVERY other Zee show is so pakaau right now...PR used to be good at one point but I'm beyond bored of it now...even Sushita can't make me watch it๐Ÿ˜†...CB toh I never had interest in toh why would I watch it's season two also...so much repetitiveness...baaki bhi wohi saas-bahu stuff in that Ram milaaye jodi show and whatever...seriously what else is LEFT on Zee then??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...Sangini and all are crap since ages.

That Mrs. Kaushik ki bahuyein show looks maha boring๐Ÿฅฑ

๐Ÿ˜†Anu don't stir trouble...the fans of other shows will come and beat me up if you post that they are crap. There are some fans who will ambush us. Let's stick to Bhagonwali for now...and leave the others far away...

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okay maybe we should work on a prototype letter that we can keep sending? I doubt that Z reads the letters, but keeping sending letters can help in sheer volume?