Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have left my feedback on zee site and also twitter..

will end my contract as this is the only zee show I watch..no point in paying money for a channel that I have no other interest in..😑
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavni88

I have left my feedback on zee site and also twitter..

will end my contract as this is the only zee show I watch..no point in paying money for a channel that I have no other interest in..😑

I swear EVERY other Zee show is so pakaau right now...PR used to be good at one point but I'm beyond bored of it now...even Sushita can't make me watch itπŸ˜†...CB toh I never had interest in toh why would I watch it's season two also...so much repetitiveness...baaki bhi wohi saas-bahu stuff in that Ram milaaye jodi show and whatever...seriously what else is LEFT on Zee then??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Sangini and all are crap since ages.

That Mrs. Kaushik ki bahuyein show looks maha boringπŸ₯±
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Friends, these are the e-mail addresses you can send letters to them ...

E-mail adresses

These are some addresses and numbers:

Zee Network
Anuj Talpade
Mobile: 9819589828
Email:
[email protected]

mobile no : 9930915304

Zee Number: +91 22 66630000

Facebook Pages...

ZEE TV FB PAGE :

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ZeeTvIndia

ZEE TV UK FB PAGE:

ZEE EUROPE PERSON - YOU NEED TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THIS PERSON FIRST AND YOU CAN ALSO CHAT WITH HER...VERY USEFUL PERSON...!!

Zee Website

This is for feedback on their website...

Here is Twitter adds. (Thanks Infofan)

https://twitter.com/#!/ZeeTvChannel

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Sig.  I knew you would come through!!!  πŸ‘
Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the contacts ... I have alreafy posted my comment to Zee's website ..
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is devastating news. This was not the dhamaka I was expecting end of this week. 😑 TRP's. That is all that matters for a show to stay on air.

Thanks for all the info Sigrid.

I think we should all individually contact Zee and do something collectively too. Hound them so that in the next few weeks, they are forced to change their decision.

Whatever we do, we have to do it quickly or BBAT will be working towards winding up the story and if given an extension, not sure what they can come up with story wise.

Take it on as a 30 days challenge Zee gave it's viewers. And we have to win the challenge at all costs. 😊
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just sent a feedback email to Zee...hope they read it
Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...tell us what to do..we must find a solution...this is d only show which i dont want to come to an end...i will cry...
Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=rijuridhi]OMG...tell us what to do..we must find a solution...this is d only show which i dont want to come to an end...i will cry...

[U'll cry , I'm already crying ... Cant believe it ..  We must protest against Zee's decision  ]
pranganga thumbnail
I don't really understand why zee tv is having so much problem in taking firm decision.  When guddu was changing and becoming so good this soon made me feel something fishy.  But never expected scissor on this show also.  Hope this is just a rumour.  Infact many scenes we saw in this show made me feel that the CVs are really taking the comments of the viewers very seriously and working towards it.  There are so many plots for this show.  Jabevi combination is yet unsolved. the MMs will take their own sweet time to become good.  It is time now atleast runjun should move to her in-laws house and prove herself as good bhahu.  so much is left to do. when so much plots are there to continue with the show, why do they want to expect. The show has been promoted well and there are so many drawn towards this show.  If zee tv is going to suddenly end this lovely show, its going to loose its viewers.