ichhaa's sindur and mangalsutra

mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

yesterday icchaa was boasting "nothing will happen to veer bcoz she has full faith in her sindur and mangalsuthra".this dialogue made me think about their past life
when icchaa was married to vansh the situation was same.instead of S&S Tapasya was trying to destroy her married life.my question is "didn't she have faith in her sindur and mangalsuthra then?"is this dialogue not valid then?

i don't understand this cvs.only this dialogue is valid wen the so called leads r saying.Tapasya was also having this so called sindur and mangalsutra.i too agree that see got it through cheating.but at some point of time veer accepted her as wife and put this sindur in her maang himself.then wat about that.it has no power.i think the sindur and mangalsutra will have power when leads are wearing it.when so called vamps wear it its power will go..haha...also these things were taken from tapasya wen she did some crime and given to the victim of her crime...strange...i haven't heard about these things in real life

Actually in my opinion both things are sacred and have power inspite of the nature of people wearing it..these cvs made it a mockery by saying all these  dialogues๐Ÿ˜ก

coming back to icchhaa.both times she did nothing to save her husband(except she took dumb decision to drink it this time).last time her husband became victim and this time he is saved ,as her husband's ex-wife helped her.again she is boasting...i feel it too much considering both scenarios...hmmm๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by mikku87 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no one has any reply???????๐Ÿ˜•
strange!!!!!!!!!!
not even veeya,veecha and vancha fans...gud
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Veer is alive because of Tapasya! Ichha just got all the credit!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinju02

And Vansh not alive because of Tapasya

Oh please! That was an accident! I know Tapasya played games with Vansh but Vansh committed suicide! Dont just blame his death on Tapasya only! Others are also responsible for his condition.
nutmeg7 thumbnail
veer is alive cuz of ichcha...tappy only made a plan..did tappy drink that date rape drug! No..veer is alive cuz of ichcha and vansh is dead cuz of tappy.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am a silant observer and Veer Ichcha fan.. But seriously in this scenarios Ichcha acts so dumb.. Wothout Thapasya she couldnt save him from the site incident. she couldnt find a way to enter to the site just that security insists.. the small brain she requires at that time was not with her she asked help from tapasya. And even the plan, without that and Thapasya she wont be able to anything as per the way CV has potrayed her behaviour. I feel sorry for Thapasya only at this sequence, She has brains, but the worst thing is most of the time she is using that in a bad way.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

I am a silant observer and Veer Ichcha fan.. But seriously in this scenarios Ichcha acts so dumb.. Wothout Thapasya she couldnt save him from the site incident. she couldnt find a way to enter to the site just that security insists.. the small brain she requires at that time was not with her she asked help from tapasya. And even the plan, without that and Thapasya she wont be able to anything as per the way CV has potrayed her behaviour. I feel sorry for Thapasya only at this sequence, She has brains, but the worst thing is most of the time she is using that in a bad way.

without brain u cant be a criminal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

i dont feel sorry for tapasya...she has always been a loser...what the point in having brains if you cant use it for something good...as for ichcha she is brainless...i think even cvs dont know where her brain is...or whether it is there or not???๐Ÿ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tapasya helped Iccha, nobody is denying that. Both Veecha thanked her. Veer thanked her 3 to 4 times( and for her Veer's appreciation matters the most),Jogi said Taps showed a lot of courage and later he said both his daughters r talented. So every one appreciated her effort but on the other hand did she thank Rathod. She told Iccha she observed and found SnS to be impostors. Here she took away all the credit.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinju02

And Vansh not alive because of Tapasya

Yup and here nobody will take away her credit๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†